Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 334 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a nice lazy river...so am looking toward to that, but I'm very curious and excited about the TeAwa fearless river ....churning rapids,choppy waves etc. Could anyone who has been on something similar to this share their experience - I'd love to hear more.
Thanks in antici......pation.

Reactions: Ryan O
The bare slides don't bother me so much but I don't like the colours they've gone with...they've probably tried to avoid more pastel types to avoid Aquatica comparisons....them black, yellow and red slides (I know what they're meant to symbolise) look a lil ugly.

Ok so green, blue, yellow, red, black are off the board... what color would you have gone with?

Ok so green, blue, yellow, red, black are off the board... what color would you have gone with?
waLAsxg.jpg

I love a nice lazy river...so am looking toward to that, but I'm very curious and excited about the TeAwa fearless river ....churning rapids,choppy waves etc. Could anyone who has been on something similar to this share their experience - I'd love to hear more.
Thanks in antici......pation.[/QUOT
The Water Park associated with BGW had a rapids type lazy river in addition to their slow lazy river. I don't know if that is as rapid or as advanced as the one for VB, but it was a lot of fun, more fun than the slower lazy river there.....edit; they supplied floats if you wanted them.

Last edited:
The Water Park associated with BGW had a rapids type lazy river in addition to their slow lazy river. I don't know if that is as rapid or as advanced as the one for VB, but it was a lot of fun, more fun than the slower lazy river there.

This is without question what I'm most looking forward too. I know it's not the same but I love the fast river at Aquatica

Reactions: Mad Dog
This is without question what I'm most looking forward too. I know it's not the same but I love the fast river at Aquatica
Me too... but they don't allow floats/rafts on theirs. I wonder if we'll be able to have rafts in the Fearless River.

Edit: Actually, we probably will have to use a raft:

Race along a roaring, watery stream of churning rapids and choppy waves while hanging tight to your inner tube on this thrilling whitewater ride.

Me too... but they don't allow floats/rafts on theirs. I wonder if we'll be able to have rafts in the Fearless River.

Edit: Actually, we probably will have to use a raft:

Race along a roaring, watery stream of churning rapids and choppy waves while hanging tight to your inner tube on this thrilling whitewater ride.

The best thing is you don't have to get out...I just hope different things happen along the course...at Aquatica I love the little sections where you can take the inside lane and zoom round the corners...or try to get the advantage over your mates by going down 'the fast side' when it splits.

If we're on rafts I'd hope there's rapid sections, slower sections...I'd like a drop but the pics suggest a flat course?

Reactions: Joel and Alicia
If we're on rafts I'd hope there's rapid sections, slower sections...I'd like a drop but the pics suggest a flat course?
I'd imagine it'll be flat, but they do say it's thrilling and will have choppy waves and churning rapids, so you never know.

Reactions: UAN17
Thanks in antici......pation.

My dad almost died at the "crazy river" at Atlantis (Okay not died but really hurt). The waves are HUGE last time I remember and they get bigger as they move down the river. He scraped his knee and hit his head along the wall. It's actually a lot of fun but I see people getting hurt. #braveryisuniversal

I'll say, I was wrong for thinkng they wouldn't have enough attractions to start in the amount of space they were working with. I'm very intrigued by the number of slides and attractions, not to forget the food options as well.

Truly amazing to see being constructed. When it is all done, I believe I will have a new found love for Universal.

Reactions: Dan B and Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.