Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

And guess what!?!

jyJ5bQc.gif

So, other news from today... Holidays Around the World is really kicking up their food offerings.

Many kiosks - even Japan, China, and Morocco will have food kiosks.

But then there’s the Cookie Nook. The released description says it’s at the Festive Center.

If they meant Festival Center that means Wonders will be open for the event which is a big gain in operations for the event. But also, I think maybe they meant Festive Odyssey Center. Because it’s closer to World Showcase, doesn’t appear to be hosting anything, and has similar menu items like beer flights as the Holiday Menu for Cookie Nook.

Regardless, interesting to see the venue grow.

Edit: They also seem to have solved the “where do I get a holiday meal!?!” complaint by making America’s booth serve turkey with dressing and green bean casserole, etc... for the duration of the festival.

So, other news from today... Holidays Around the World is really kicking up their food offerings.

Many kiosks - even Japan, China, and Morocco will have food kiosks.

But then there’s the Cookie Nook. The released description says it’s at the Festive Center.

If they meant Festival Center that means Wonders will be open for the event which is a big gain in operations for the event. But also, I think maybe they meant Festive Odyssey Center. Because it’s closer to World Showcase, doesn’t appear to be hosting anything, and has similar menu items like beer flights as the Holiday Menu for Cookie Nook.

Regardless, interesting to see the venue grow.

Edit: They also seem to have solved the “where do I get a holiday meal!?!” complaint by making America’s booth serve turkey with dressing and green bean casserole, etc... for the duration of the festival.
Cookie booth will be in the Odyssey where Craft Beers was for Food & Wine.

As far as I know WoL will not be used for the event, but yea, it’s nice to see this get pumped up a little. I like the name change too.

Cookie booth will be in the Odyssey where Craft Beers was for Food & Wine.

As far as I know WoL will not be used for the event, but yea, it’s nice to see this get pumped up a little. I like the name change too.

Well, with this, Odyssey will have been open as a venue nearly a full year if it stays open through Festival of the Arts and then Flower and Garden. Just gotta find something for summer to put in there.

Well, with this, Odyssey will have been open as a venue nearly a full year if it stays open through Festival of the Arts and then Flower and Garden. Just gotta find something for summer to put in there.
Im hoping they keep the 35 Legacy Center theme and continue to rotate out the exhibits/artwork. Festival of the Arts is a given, but yea, hoping they even do more new exhibits after that.

I saw the menus for the holiday festival and... those options look even more up my alley than Food & Wine. Bye money.

It is open! It’s good, Pink Guava Peppercorn was a delight. Passion Mango was good although pre-mixed. It’s worth a shot and it’s a good addition, although maybe not great positioning as that bridge is always a hard one to navigate with crowds. Overall, I enjoyed it and the food looks very appetising!

Attachments

• 9852373D-0707-4968-BDF3-C9E0C86C8AF5.jpeg
    9852373D-0707-4968-BDF3-C9E0C86C8AF5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
It is open! It’s good, Pink Guava Peppercorn was a delight. Passion Mango was good although pre-mixed. It’s worth a shot and it’s a good addition, although maybe not great positioning as that bridge is always a hard one to navigate with crowds. Overall, I enjoyed it and the food looks very appetising!
A "shot" - or maybe two........

So @Marni1971 is saying that Brave is essentially not happening and another IP will replace it. This project is ridiculously in flux for what seems like a C-ticket at best.

It’s probably just a carousel. I still have money on Poppins since day one. Everything else sounds like leak seeking.

I'm with you on this one, Poppins is a no brainer and I cant see them having much space for anything other than a carousel.