Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas - Announcements/Updates

I mean, I don't know how your Christmas history works - but I usually got one big present, a couple decent ones, and mostly small ones, like socks. The big one was always last.

They are announcing the socks right now.

Nice analogy there, Brian. Maybe you should write a book someday about the process of giving Christmas gifts? ;)

So in theory then, we will get the big present on a Saturday? :dance:

Nice analogy there, Brian. Maybe you should write a book someday about the process of giving Christmas gifts? ;)

So in theory then, we will get the big present on a Saturday? :dance:

Oh I don't know. I'm guessing we get something SWL related when the Last Jedi is released.

As far as the other days - Disney more often than not has swung and missed in these positions, with the exception being this past D23 event. It could all be socks by Day 12 AFAIK.

All I'm saying is that it's Day 2. :lol:

I'm calling it right now: absolutely nothing major will be announced. It'll be a couple new concept pieces for things we know plenty about. It's close to Christmas. Major announcements won't get as much attention because people pay less attention to the news around this time of year.

I'm calling it right now: absolutely nothing major will be announced. It'll be a couple new concept pieces for things we know plenty about. It's close to Christmas. Major announcements won't get as much attention because people pay less attention to the news around this time of year.

You’re probably right but I think this is for the fans and they probably don’t need the attention or media. After all the announcements at d23, they could give updates on these projects every 3 months and not run out of steam over the next 4 years.

I think the absolute biggest announcement we might get is Coco in Mexican pavilion or Brave in UK... but those are huge stretches. In reality, my guess is that we might get an opening date for Toy Story Land and maybe official attraction titles and concept art for the SWL attractions.

Oh I don't know. I'm guessing we get something SWL related when the Last Jedi is released.
If we get something GE related, wouldn't it make more sense either on the friday that the film comes out, or, is saved to be properly announced at Galactic Nights?

*EDIT: Just realized that Galactic Nights is on the Saturday.

I'm still crossing my fingers on the big announcement being Marvel in DCA.

It was clearly pulled due to the Eastern Gateway and is now solidified thanks to the 'Western gateway'. Bugs Land needs to start being dismantled for Flick's Flyers to move, it's not exactly something they can continue to hide.

Can't wait for more concept art on the Gondola Transportation System!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::poop:

Can't wait for more concept art on the Gondola Transportation System!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::poop:
You're talking about it like releasing info on these projects is a bad thing. This was never going to be D23's "let's announce a bunch of E-tickets extravaganza". As I said in the first post, if we even got more info on the GotG ride, this is a win.

You're talking about it like releasing info on these projects is a bad thing. This was never going to be D23's "let's announce a bunch of E-tickets extravaganza". As I said in the first post, if we even got more info on the GotG ride, this is a win.

I'm just trying to be funny.

People like to hate on the TSL going into DHS, but man that land is basically just carnival rides with Toy Story Frosting on top.

Disney Skyliner Concept Art Revealed

International Gateway Station:
syfty57897842-613x367.jpg

Caribbean Beach Station:
syfty57897843-613x367.jpg

DHS Station:
syfty57897844-613x367.jpg

Last edited: