Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

My thoughts on the trailer:

17037683.jpg

Wow, talk about a trailer that just left me feeling like I could care less if this movie was ever made.

I mean, i'm gonna see it, but still.

positive: the trailer wasn't at all spoiler heavy because everything in the trailer was the first half of the film.

negative: no idea whats going on besides volcano and rescue mission.

Last edited:
RIP Carnotaurus 2018-2018
His Jurassic Park acting career lasted a whole 15 seconds. :(
The freaking teasers and behind the scenes video were far better. The scene of the poor dinosaurs falling off the cliff was heart breaking, not exactly something that would make me excited to see the movie. Everything prior to the Carno's death worked really well though, with the Brachiosaurus bringing the "wonder" and the Baryonyx bringing the "suspense" that defines the franchise.

Low expectations aside, I find this trailer to be better than the first.

Passable, as I could probably call it. Hoping to be surprised, as Lost World ironically is a guilty pleasure in a sense.

It looks fun to me...I noticed that whatever agency is doing the ads for Universal sucks at their job and needs to get replaced with someone who can cut ads better.

I think thats part of the reason why the second trailer seems so much better than the first.

I do think this one will have a lot more suprises because the first people were so loud screaming about how spoilery the first trailer was then and how we saw the entire film, then we get this trailer with a majority of new footage not seen from the first trailer.

Having thought the first was awful, this trailer is slightly better but I still can't get past the treatment of the theme.