Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 425 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Without spilling all the beans when you say "a lot more to do", do you mean like activities/meet and greets/shows/dining and interactive elements throughout the land? or are we thinking more than 3 rides?

Reactions: Ashhanbre
But what happens if a lot of the effects don't work opening day? Wasn't that one of Volcano Bay's problems? It could really break the feel of the area.
Generally nearly all the complaints at VB were inability to handle the crowds, lines way too long, couldn't get in if you didn't arrive before opening, etc. I really don't remember too many complaints about the unfinished minor features people didn't even know were there, or the theming (other then many not liking a certain side of the Volcano, but that was a design decision, not something unfinished)

Flatbead Frittes.
Someone has taken Pizza Fries to the next level.

2741d4f48aadfc914399c35be3f2825b46770961425cf0e5e0048ea1efba131e.jpg

Food wise,

They will probably do the japanese takes on American food. Like Asian style pizza with different and unique toppings like Steak, Shrimp and potatoes.

Or if they decide to go the full japanese route, I can see Americanized bento boxes, traditional ramen, teriyaki.

Last edited:
Food wise,

They will probably do the japanese takes on American food. Like Asian style pizza with different and unique toppings like Steak, Shrimp and potatoes.

Or if they decide to go the full japanese route, I can see Americanized bento boxes, traditional ramen, teriyaki.
You may be more right than you know.
But Mario is Italian....
I think, somehow, the main restaurant will try to balance both classic (Americanized) Italian dishes like pizza and pasta - along with fun Japanese inspired dishes like bento boxes with little rice shapes that look like characters or Toadstools. No reason they can't do both. (Especially if they plan to share the same menus in Japan and the US.)

Reactions: |Q|