Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 191 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something like Classic Monsters would be the closest you'll get to an "original" land in Park 3, too. I would not expect anything other than IP-driven lands.

You'd think we see some kind of original land, even if it's the smallest land in the park. However, if we get UCM instead of an original land, I would be completely fine with that.

I know Dreamworks seems more likely, but could we see any Nickelodeon featured in the new park? Whatever happened to that relationship... How I wish I could've gone to Uni in the Nick era... Competed in the game shows... what has the world come to? Why are those shows gone? *minor existential crisis*

Anyways. Nickelodeon. I love me some Avatar: The Last Airbender. Probably not, right? *sigh*

I know Dreamworks seems more likely, but could we see any Nickelodeon featured in the new park? Whatever happened to that relationship... How I wish I could've gone to Uni in the Nick era... Competed in the game shows... what has the world come to? Why are those shows gone? *minor existential crisis*

Anyways. Nickelodeon. I love me some Avatar: The Last Airbender. Probably not, right? *sigh*

Nickelodeon already has a theme park in the US. If Nick was to go in the parks, it would probably replace Kidzone or Toon Lagoon.

Pokémon definitely belongs in tier 1. Just look at the excitement about the first main game coming to a home console. A land would be several times bigger.
It depends on a couple factors: The land itself, how it's advertised, and how many people it shifts.

Pokemon in my mind is the strongest of the "tier 2 superstars". I think a properly built and advertised Pokemon land can move 1-2 million extra guests a year.

Those top 3 though are on another level I think.

We already know Harry Potter's results; nothing will ever come close. But Star Wars and the "main" Super Nintendo land for Mario will probably be able to shift numbers just under Harry Potter's...

I think the difference between Mario and Pokemon in the 3rd dry park is at least 2 million guests a year. That's to say assume the 3rd park has a set of IPs and needs one final IP:

With a role player IP in the final spot = 7 million a year

With Pokemon in the final spot = 9 million a year

With the "main" Super Nintendo land in the final spot = 11 million a year

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Nickelodeon already has a theme park in the US. If Nick was to go in the parks, it would probably replace Kidzone or Toon Lagoon.

Do you mean that stuff at Mall of America? Being at other parks is irrelevant. See Marvel.

I do agree that it would be a great replacement for KidZone with Nintendo shifted to the new park. Uni already has some SpongeBob and Dora/Diego, including that store... They should probably make that whole area into Bikini Bottom and other Nick-related areas... but if they don't... maybe new park? Spongebob alone is HUGE even if I'm not particularly fond of it.

Ok? Not disagreeing. My statement stands. The Switch has like 2 huge games lol. Trust me, I have one and can never find anything quality to buy I can't get for cheaper on PC.

Ummm, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8, soon to be Smash, Metroid, Fortnite, GTA5, and Pokemon? But this argument is for another thread.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Universal Creative could do a great UCM dark ride. Members here have posted amazing layouts of how it could work. Not so sure about an entire land when there are so many other possibilities.

Do you mean that stuff at Mall of America? Being at other parks is irrelevant. See Marvel.

I do agree that it would be a great replacement for KidZone with Nintendo shifted to the new park. Uni already has some SpongeBob and Dora/Diego, including that store... They should probably make that whole area into Bikini Bottom and other Nick-related areas... but if they don't... maybe new park? Spongebob alone is HUGE even if I'm not particularly fond of it.

Marvel is different, do to the fact that it's in another country.

I don't see Nickelodeon being in the new park in any capacity. In fact, I'd think that we would get Cartoon Network before we got Nickelodeon.

Ummm, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8, soon to be Smash, Metroid, Fortnite, GTA5, and Pokemon? But this argument is for another thread.
I agree, for another thread. Buuuut
1. Odyssey
2. BotW

MK 8 & splattytton 2: ports
everything else isn't out yet soooooo I still say the switch has a ---- library rn imo.

let me know which thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvel is different, do to the fact that it's in another country.

I don't see Nickelodeon being in the new park in any capacity. In fact, I'd think that we would get Cartoon Network before we got Nickelodeon.

Aren't Marvel attractions coming to California, too?

I don't think certain Nick IPs, like the aforementioned Spongebob, are out of the realm if possibility, and even less behind any CN property. But I'll take that was just hyperbole on your part.

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.