Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks y’all! (My Nintendo vid will hit 1 million views today, and I’m kinda freaking out.) The Potter video has slowed down though, but hopefully gets a second wind during the week as people start goofing off and watch YouTube at work.

As for the round building. I think it may be a unique situation, and built differently than a regular structure. More like a gazebo with some walls, and not a concrete fully enclosed structure, if you know what I mean. I’m betting a different crew is building that one, that will also be constructing other themed elements for the ride that can’t be built until track is in place. My guess anyway.

Thanks y’all! (My Nintendo vid will hit 1 million views today, and I’m kinda freaking out.) The Potter video has slowed down though, but hopefully gets a second wind during the week as people start goofing off and watch YouTube at work.

As for the round building. I think it may be a unique situation, and built differently than a regular structure. More like a gazebo with some walls, and not a concrete fully enclosed structure, if you know what I mean. I’m betting a different crew is building that one, that will also be constructing other themed elements for the ride that can’t be built until track is in place. My guess anyway.

The video just made me super excited for the whole thing. I am so interested at how Universal make such a themed coaster outdoors with show scenes but I also think it will massively increase re-rideability because of weather and time of day to see it in a new light, as it were. I actually only saw it on my recommended feed so it is finding its way around! I'll have to make sure to subscribe!

The Nintendo video that still says KidZone? You might want to update that for those million people.

Maybe? If they want to have music the whole ride, then yes. If not, then location specific speakers should be enough...

Who're we kidding? This is a Potter attraction, of course it'll have on-board audio! (The only one that doesn't is Flight of the Hippogriff.)

I would assume you will have Hagrid narrating the journey for you in your ears if he is your guide? Do we know if Robbie Coltrane is signed on to do this? All this speculation is getting me excited for it. I have a good feeling about this coaster.

Reactions: Ryno27
I would assume you will have Hagrid narrating the journey for you in your ears if he is your guide? Do we know if Robbie Coltrane is signed on to do this? All this speculation is getting me excited for it. I have a good feeling about this coaster.
I wouldn't assume that he will be talking to us the whole time. We're going to pull up next to him in one of the scenes, so I can see him giving us a preshow briefing, and then saying he'll meet us out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.