Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's both. You guys will be very disappointed at what's been replaced. I wont/cant say what because I'll get in trouble but we should've quit while we were ahead.

It's both. You guys will be very disappointed at what's been replaced. I wont/cant say what because I'll get in trouble but we should've quit while we were ahead.

Any chance it’s a Leatherface situation? Stranger Things & TrT were already announced and I’m guessing Poltergeist & Halloween are still safe since Orlando’s lineup hasn’t changed & UCM is already being constructed which leaves AHS & Purge to be changed.

Any chance it’s a Leatherface situation? Stranger Things & TrT were already announced and I’m guessing Poltergeist & Halloween are still safe since Orlando’s lineup hasn’t changed & UCM is already being constructed which leaves AHS & Purge to be changed.
We THINK UCM is being constructed. I am starting to wonder if it isn't the one getting changed.

Reactions: horrornights789
smells like Horrors of Blumhouse part 2

@Legacy help!

Well... Legacy did say their Happy Death Day maze might get changed into something else. If it is Horrors of Blumhouse 2 I’m guessing we’re gonna get stuck with Insidious again? Ouija has rights issues with Hasbro, PA is owned by Paramount, Truth or Dare underperformed, Get Out might be a bit controversial, and for whatever reason we didn’t get Split, The Visit, or Oculus last year. The First Purge better get moved into HoB 2 or I’ll be very annoyed that it’s taking up a whole maze.

So is our new lineup StrTh, AHS Asylum, TrT, Poltergeist, Halloween, Horrors of Blumhouse 2: Electric Boogaloo, Walking Dead, & ???

Or is it the same lineup but Halloween got shoved into HoB, Purge keeps a maze, and a rehashed property gets shoved in the last slot

Last edited:
If I could LOVE a maze based on Nightmare on Elm Street's remake crapfest after the IP being repeated two times prior in 3 yesrs, I am confident they can convince me to like anything.

Last edited:
The narrative that the potential Fox merger impacting the event makes no sense because Comcast is going to creditors to line up the cash for the offer. I feel like this might be the-sky-is-falling misinformation from Universal. But if it's not...I'm not going.

Even though I don’t doubt what Chris was saying I still think there is potential false info. Would not be surprised if UCM bit the dust though

Well at least there's other venue's too attended. some of these independent haunts are pretty good.

Sad to hear about this event though.

it was good in the past. best i can say