Nintendo Switch | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BOTW still on path to become the first Zelda to sell 10 million on a single console by the end of this year. It's at 9.32 million on the Switch (and that doesn't include 1.5 million on the Wii U).

Reactions: Mike S
BOTW still on path to become the first Zelda to sell 10 million on a single console by the end of this year. It's at 9.32 million on the Switch (and that doesn't include 1.5 million on the Wii U).

Also to mention,

MK8D has now gone at the 10M matk, with Splatoon2 at 6.76M.

And that the Nintendo Switch is about 330,000 from the 20M mark for consoles.

IR Information : Sales Data - Top Selling Title Sales Units

Other things of note is ARMS has sold about 2 million now, which is mighty impressive for a fighting game, for reference the last Street Fighter (with a notably botched launch) as recently as March 31st had sold about 2.1 million units over the past two years.

Also Donkey Kong Country tropical freeze on switch has already surpassed its wii u sales (1.1m) having shipped 1.4m units in about 2 months.

Lastly Mario Tennis Aces has shipped 1.38m in what was only 8 days recorded making for a pretty strong opening.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
IR Information : Sales Data - Top Selling Title Sales Units

Other things of note is ARMS has sold about 2 million now, which is mighty impressive for a fighting game, for reference the last Street Fighter (with a notably botched launch) as recently as March 31st had sold about 2.1 million units over the past two years.

Also the Donkey Kong Country tropical freeze on switch has already surpassed its wii u sales (1.1m) having shipped 1.4m units in about 2 months.

Lastly Mario Tennis Aces has shipped 1.38m in what was only 8 days recorded making for a pretty strong opening.

Also, in that; Nintendo Labo has sold about 1,390,000 units since it's launch on 4/20.
__

And in a few third party news..

Telltale will be releasing The Walking Dead onto Nintendo Switch later this year.

And that, Bandai Namco will be bringing Digimon Survive, the next-gen anniversary Digimon title for Nintendo Switch next year.

It also seems that Travelers Tales will also be bringing some of their Lego titles for Switch once-more, with the Harry Potter collection now rated in Taiwan.

LEGO Harry Potter Collection Rated For Switch In Taiwan - Nintendo Life

THQNordic will be bringing De Blob2 for Nintendo Switch on August 28th as-well.

Got about 75 hours in BOTW, done 72 shrines and busy with the last Divine Beast (the gerudo one), have to say, it is a great game.
You’ve got about 350 more hours to go by my time. Then again I scoured the world for absolutely everything. All chests opened, all Korok seeds found, all armor found/fully upgraded, all quests done, all pictures taken, etc.

You’ve got about 350 more hours to go by my time. Then again I scoured the world for absolutely everything. All chests opened, all Korok seeds found, all armor found/fully upgraded, all quests done, all pictures taken, etc.
Won't 100% it, after the Gerudo beast I'll probably just do Gannon and then that'll be it. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised how addictive the game is, and how well the open-world works.

As a fun reminder; there's always the possible chance that we may see a reveal of a Smash Fighter this weekend, as Smash will have a presence at the EVO Tourney's this weekend.

*shrug* seems like Leaky Panda hinted towards a Indies showcase incoming.

There may of been a leak of King K Rool for Smash, so who knows.
If Fortnite hadn’t come out I would probably be playing my Switch a lot less right now. 2018 really has been a bit of a slow year.

Dark Samus and King K. Rool hell yeah!!!!!

Simon Belmont’s trailer with Luigi going against real terror was pretty funny lol

Meanwhile, I was here like-

AptOldfashionedAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

Meanwhile, I was here like-

AptOldfashionedAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif
I think it’s clear that they’re hiding the big adventure mode that’s highly requested to return from Brawl. Where else would Rathalos “appear as a boss.” Also from that alone it’s clear a Monster Hunter character is coming. Why it wasn’t revealed alongside Rathalos eludes me as it’s obvious. No way they got rights to a third party series in Smash just to get a boss.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I think it’s clear that they’re hiding the big adventure mode that’s highly requested to return from Brawl. Where else would Rathalos “appear as a boss.” Also from that alone it’s clear a Monster Hunter character is coming. Why it wasn’t revealed alongside Rathalos eludes me as it’s obvious. No way they got rights to a third party series in Smash just to get a boss.

My guess, is that they are going to go crazy and do something that's close to the level of Sub-Space, but not as extensive as that.