Nintendo Switch | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ultimate Kingdom wishlist for a hypothetical Odyssey 2:

• Isle Delfino (probably should be a two park kingdom, similar to Dark Side and Darker Side)

• A Mediterranean town (don't have a name for this one)

• Alpine Kingdom (a snow kingdom filled with Ski-Lodges, steep inclines, and an city inspired by towns in the Swiss Alps)

• Mountain Kingdom (a kingdom featuring lots of platforming areas and steep drops, mostly vertical)

• River Kingdom (a spread-out kingdom that features a town, tons of waterfalls, and surrounded by woods, similar to the Wooded Kingdom and has elements from the Lake Kingdom)

• Cavern Kingdom (an entirely underground kingdom, with elements inspired by the Hazy Maze Cave from Mario 64)

• Canyon Kingdom (a dry desert kingdom inspired by the Grand Canyon and the Sand Kingdom, tons of drops, a river runs through the middle)

• Ghost Kingdom (a kingdom filled with Boo's, dark areas, and a haunted mansion inspired by Luigi's Mansion)

• Jungle Kingdom (a kingdom inspired by the Donkey Kong Country series)

• Swamp Kingdom (a kingdom inspired by the Florida Everglades, with a treehouse city looming above much of the kingdom)

• A kingdom inspired by Tokyo (basically New Donk City, but with many Japanese inspirations, ultimate homage to the country)

• Atomic Kingdom (a kingdom inspired by Bob-Omb Battlefield from Mario 64)

• Dry Kingdom (a kingdom inspired by the Australian Outback, Kangaroos everywhere)

• Savannah Kingdom (a kingdom inspired by the African savannah, with lions and giraffes)

• Sci-Fi Kingdom (a cyperpunk kingdom with robots and mad scientists)

• Asteroid Kingdom (a kingdom similar to the Moon Kingdom, except larger, and more content)

• Storm Kingdom (basically Cloud Kingdom on steroids, with lightning, wind, rain, and tornadoes)

We got our first look at Level 5's next major entry for the Yo-kai Watch series, "Yo-kai Watch 4".

Yo-kai-Watch-4_2018_07-14-18_001.jpg

The new installment will see the return of the past three protagonists, with evolved graphics from previous versions.

It will release first in Japan this winter, so you could actually get it as soon as it comes out now, due to Nintendo not restricting regions for Switch titles.

We got our first look at Level 5's next major entry for the Yo-kai Watch series, "Yo-kai Watch 4".

Yo-kai-Watch-4_2018_07-14-18_001.jpg

The new installment will see the return of the past three protagonists, with evolved graphics from previous versions.

It will release first in Japan this winter, so you could actually get it as soon as it comes out now, due to Nintendo not restricting regions for Switch titles.
I hope next year’s Pokémon looks that good or better.

To give a status update:

Splatoon 2
  • Level 8 on the main ranking of Multiplayer so-far
  • Finally got a look that my Gakling is adorable in (girl Inkling)
  • Love the fast-paced aspect of the game, as it works so well in Turf War so-far. Hoping to get to level 10 soon.
  • Duel-Wield's are GOAT
  • Haven't gotten far yet into the story mode, but I am about in the third cluster.
  • Ebb & Flow - Off The Hook is the best song, as it just has a tempo and tone that speaks volumes to any of the other tracks
  • Marina is greeeat
  • Glad I got Splatoon 2, as I find it so fun.

And back to Zelda,
  • Took a break after the Master Sword find, but I got finally to Gerudo Desert.
  • Link is best princess
  • Got a Crib, looks nice.
  • Haven't gotten back to Shrines and Korok's, but I plan too sometime in the next two weeks
  • I am keeping myself reserved with Zelda, as I don't want to complete it until when I want to complete it.
  • the Goron beast was a bit bland
  • TAKE ME KASS
  • Loving the game, but I am scared to continue.
Outside of that, trying a little bit of Fortnite but not as much; and I am waiting till hopefully the next two weeks to get a capture card and (HOPING) Octopath Traveller. I aim to stream that game, as I love the demos (Probably going to go Primrose, Tressa and Ophillia for routes first {In that order} once I get the game in full). Overall, VERY happy with my Switch.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I really hope that the Switch gets No Mans Sky in the near future. The game has come a long way since launch.

That’s the newest update, and it makes it look like an entirely new game. It would fit perfectly in the Switch’s lineup.

To say this, pure respect to everyone at Hello Games; as they could've abandoned the game and to move on. But they didn't, and furthermore; they have made the game very unique in how it's growth has brought players back in.

I would argue it would make sense for Switch, and that; I would be very interested if it could mean some form of Cross-Play with Microsoft and PC, as NMS is on both of those (and not just PS4).

Reactions: Magic-Man
Man, this is one of the oddest Nintendo Direct leaks I've seen in a long time:

/v/ - Video Games » Thread #423701119

It seems fake at first, right? But they predicted the Funko Pops and the Mario Kart 8 updates before anything was announced. No way that the leak is true, but it's still weird that they're dead on so far.

Just to bring up how this is fake, once more..

EDIT: For the hell of it, I made a fake Direct leak.

- Direct starts off with statements from Yoshiaki Koizumi introducing the Direct
- 3DS has minimal moments, focusing only mainly on Mario & Luigi Inside, Luigi's Mansion, and a new 2.5D RPG Zelda Title revealed
- 2.5D RPGZelda Title dated for Late Winter, 2019
- Segment transitions to Nintendo Switch, starting with No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again, with a new trailer and date for August
- Dark Souls and Steep get date's for Nintendo Switch
- Stick of Truth is revealed for Switch
- Stick of Truth given a release date, bundled with all DLC (Additional bundle for that & Fractured)
- TWEwY Dated for Western Markets, bundle revealed
- Warframe Released on day of direct
- Tiny bit of information revealed of SMP for the Switch, reveal of Switch Bundle
- Undertale release date for Late September, Amiibo reveal of Sans
- Spyro reveal, dated for Late 2018 with Amiibo Support (TBRevealed at later date)
- Small showcase of select Nintendo Switch Indie titles coming out for the next few months
- Yoshi: Flipped World's reveal
- Gameplay for YFW, slated for Spring 2019
- Direct closed by Smash with Rhythm Heaven Chorus Kids
- Tease for Fighter Reveal at EVO2018 (Evo Reveal to be Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken franchise)

Date: August 2nd, 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man