Nintendo Switch | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I love it, I play on PC it has a really good story loads of loot, everything that can be bought in the store can be gotten in game via farming, slow yes but the only thing you pay in is time and the Cinematic Quests are top notch.

You did not just insult Rockstar games :lol:. Not every game needs a story, some just need to be fun to play.
They’re not...fun to play though.

Shooting is just
1. Hold left trigger to lock on
2. Hold tight trigger to kill them
It’s somehow more mindless than a beat ‘em up.

The driving is what I enjoy about the games, but GTAV focuses so much on the shooting in the campaign and it’s largely braindead.

They’re not...fun to play though.

Shooting is just
1. Hold left trigger to lock on
2. Hold tight trigger to kill them
It’s somehow more mindless than a beat ‘em up.

The driving is what I enjoy about the games, but GTAV focuses so much on the shooting in the campaign and it’s largely braindead.

Thank goodness for the lock on though. Do you remember how terrible the aiming was in the other GTA games? SO many cheap deaths in those games, but oh yeah you can pick up hookers. So 10/10.

The driving can be fun, BUT the world has become so large in these games, that driving actually just becomes time consuming and monotonous. Also, you could make a bad turn and have the cops on you in a heart beat, which completely distracts from whatever mission you want to do. I pretty much take a Taxi for all missions now.

After GTA V I've pretty much swarn off GTA games. They are just huge time sinks with no real pay off. Unlikable characters, no real plot resolution, and boring gameplay (with the exception of the heists and the occasional outside the box mission).

I did really like Red Dead Redemption, but I wonder how much more they will be able to do with the genre/setting. I guess we will see.

Just a thought: What if they release Super Mario Odyssey 2 (yes, that's happening. Inevitable at this point) in mid-2020 to coincide with the opening of Super Nintendo World in Japan? It's good cross-promotion.

I still haven't collected all the stuff in Odyssey 1! lol. Seriously that game is huge.

Tbh it’s filled with mostly monotonous and repetitive moons. I can’t tell you how many are just “ooh it’s rumbly over here maybe you should ground pound...:shrug:”

They are hidden all over the place. There way be a lot of "easy" moons, but there also like 1000 to collect. Lots of the post-game content has some extremely fun and well hidden platforming sections. I'd argue the game is "too big", and the moon are too well hidden in some levels.

Just a reminder for anyone who plays Fortnite: Season 4 ends today, and Season 5 starts tomorrow morning. The new season should bring multiple new areas, get rid of some areas (Tomato Town, Greasy Grove, Lonely Lodge, Retail Row, and Moisty Mire all likely to disappear, possibly others as well), and bring tons of new cosmetic items. It seems to be history-themed, based on teasers and objects that have been appearing in game.

Also, Playground mode will be offline for a few weeks. So get your time in now.

BRING ON SEASON FIVE!

Reactions: Mike S
They are hidden all over the place. There way be a lot of "easy" moons, but there also like 1000 to collect. Lots of the post-game content has some extremely fun and well hidden platforming sections. I'd argue the game is "too big", and the moon are too well hidden in some levels.
As someone who is 30 moons away from complete and has 70+ hours, I’d say that 80% or more of the moons are lazy and boring. Take from that what you will.

I do somewhat agree that the worlds are filled with nothing, but I wouldn’t call them too big, just too empty.

I don't get the vibe that it'd be Universal-oriented DLC. Maybe something when Osaka's begin to operate, but I doubt it.
Y5szTwhw2_voUz-MUFa0mxlFY6xSKa4wvxn7q6v-WdI.jpg

reasons why I'm thinking its Universal related.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Man, this is one of the oddest Nintendo Direct leaks I've seen in a long time:

/v/ - Video Games » Thread #423701119

It seems fake at first, right? But they predicted the Funko Pops and the Mario Kart 8 updates before anything was announced. No way that the leak is true, but it's still weird that they're dead on so far.

Why would they even do a Direct on a Sunday?

Honestly, I think a lot of it is just BS..that said, I do think a Direct of some form is coming, and one thing that I would imagine gets talked about..is NSO.