Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brazil World Showcase Pavilion? (Rumor)

I remember one of those wayback rumors that Australia was penciled in for AK at one point.
Many of the animals of Discovery Island (around the Tree of Life) are Australian, so they'd definitely have the residents ready to move in.

Thanks, That's great news. Outpost lot is way too big for an ordinary pavilion. That lot most have a ride. Even though I was not happy about Remy taking over the open lot next door, perhaps if they are smart enough, whenever they are ready to build a major pavilion on that big lot, they could move the outpost between France and Morocco, it should be enough space to fit what they already have plus make it look more village like and more lush around (which should be enough to cover the ride building) Since I doubt Equatorial Africa will have any chance to come to life, especially when Africa has a full land in DAK.
That plot can actually hold two pavilions.

One of them - the closest to the marina for Reflections of Earth - would need to be built like a bomb shelter due to the explosives that lay behind that plot of land just in case something went wrong. This is why that land is the least likely to be built on going forward until absolutely necessary.

Come to think of it Brazil and Australia show both be at Animal Kingdom. Rain forest and Outback.

An Australia section at AK would be awesome. Think a forced perspective version of Uluru/Ayers Rock that housed a great indoor ride.

For South America, I'd rip off a water feature modeled after Iguazu Falls and have an aviary of tropical birds also an area that's modeled from Inca ruins.

Sadly, that would never happen with today's Disney as there's got to be an IP angle to exploit.

I wonder if the attraction actually might be sit down entertainment.

It wouldn't hurt... Once we had insiders pointing out that the possibility of having an attraction was little, that would be good news. One the other hand the question remains, is this pavillion surviving the capex phase and the Brazilian crisis?

It wouldn't hurt... Once we had insiders pointing out that the possibility of having an attraction was little, that would be good news. One the other hand the question remains, is this pavillion surviving the capex phase and the Brazilian crisis?
If this happens, the “Brazilian Crisis” won’t affect it as it won’t be sponsored by the government directly. It would be a private company.

If this happens, the “Brazilian Crisis” won’t affect it as it won’t be sponsored by the government directly. It would be a private company.
bgdE3.gif

Yay, one less thing to worry about