Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 534 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that Sindbad is set to close, let’s say that Hyrule goes in there. What ride(s) and attractions should it have?

My ideas (sorry, I’m not that familiar with the series)
  • A MiB-style dark-ride, with crossbows instead of guns. The outside facade is Death Mountain.
  • The puzzle-theater from the original SNW concept art. Two theatres for capacity. The outside facade is Hyrule Castle.
  • A walk-through Dungeon attraction replaces Poseidon’s Fury, highly interactive. Forest theming.
  • Dungeon-themed play-area.
  • Mytho’s rethemed to something Zelda-related, updated menu.
  • Shops and interactive elements themed to Castle Town, or whatever it’s called.
  • Deku Tree.
  • Expansion space at the very back, near Hogwarts Express.

Last edited:
Now that Sindbad is set to close, let’s say that Hyrule goes in there. What ride(s) and attractions should it have?

My ideas (sorry, I’m not that familiar with the series)
  • A MiB-style dark-ride, with crossbows instead of guns. The outside facade is Death Mountain.
  • The puzzle-theater from the original SNW concept art. Two theatres for capacity. The outside facade is Hyrule Castle.
  • A walk-through Dungeon attraction replaces Poseidon’s Fury, highly interactive. Forest theming.
  • Dungeon-themed play-area.
  • Mytho’s rethemed to something Zelda-related, updated menu.
  • Shops and interactive elements themed to Castle Town, or whatever it’s called.
  • Deku Tree.
  • Expansion space at the very back, near Hogwarts Express.
Basically Forbidden Journey but instead of a bench on a robot arm an all terrain vehicle with the same kind of design as the Master Cycle Zero from BotW’s DLC.
tumblr_p0mfmamMHf1qzp9weo1_640.gif

Cut, print, cash the checks.

Basically Forbidden Journey but instead of a bench on a robot arm an all terrain vehicle with the same kind of design as the Master Cycle Zero from BotW’s DLC.
tumblr_p0mfmamMHf1qzp9weo1_640.gif

Cut, print, cash the checks.

Great idea, but not happening. They wouldn’t put two Kuka-Arm systems in the same park, much less next door to each other.

However, there’s always a certain dinosaur coaster that could get canceled in favor of a motorbike coaster/dark-ride hybrid.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
If the Castle Grounds coaster (that's what I'm calling the Hogsmeade coaster RN), is more of a custom Intamin Motorcycle coaster with traditional sit down seating; then i'd argue a ride based on the Master Cycle Zero would make no sense.

If there weren't as many water attractions at IOA, I would argue that a indoor water attraction based on Windwaker would've made sense for the park. Have it oriented on Toon Links journey through the Great Sea.

Would be a dream if they connected the North and South properties via Warp Pipe. Let's get Elon Musk to fork some money in to build a mini hyperloop A win-win-win
Seriously though, my dream is a mega transit from north to south, like something on top of the whole universal blvd going to site b, like this
search
it's really all I want :'(

Reactions: Awakening
Seriously though, my dream is a mega transit from north to south, like something on top of the whole universal blvd going to site b, like this
search
it's really all I want :'(

Edit:I dont know how to upload the pic but you all get the point.

I hope we get a great dark ride that's not a water ride or coaster. A flat (maybe move Storm Force here) and shops and restaurants. Obviously, some show or form of entertainment needs to come here to balance the loss of "2 shows".

Reactions: Magic-Man
Hyrule Castle Town seems the most likely choice given all the shops and all. Plus the entrance would be grand, walking through the drawbridge and seeing Hyrule Castle anchor the land. But Hyrule alone wouldn't serve LoZ enough. The Great Deku Tree needs to make an appearance and either Death Mountain or Lake Hylia/Zoras Domain as well. Special note to Creative: PLEASE dont simply gut out PF and retheme it to Zoras Domain. Look what rethemeing DD did...

Reactions: Magic-Man
I hope we get a great dark ride that's not a water ride or coaster. A flat (maybe move Storm Force here) and shops and restaurants. Obviously, some show or form of entertainment needs to come here to balance the loss of "2 shows".

Serious question: Why would they waste money on a Storm Force retheme? As for the other stuff, no way this opens without a dark ride and a show.

Hyrule Castle Town seems the most likely choice given all the shops and all. Plus the entrance would be grand, walking through the drawbridge and seeing Hyrule Castle anchor the land. But Hyrule alone wouldn't serve LoZ enough. The Great Deku Tree needs to make an appearance and either Death Mountain or Lake Hylia/Zoras Domain as well. Special note to Creative: PLEASE dont simply gut out PF and retheme it to Zoras Domain. Look what rethemeing DD did...

Death Mountain is a obvious choice for UC. It’s ominous and fits a thrill ride perfectly.

Serious question: Why would they waste money on a Storm Force retheme? As for the other stuff, no way this opens without a dark ride and a show.

Death Mountain is a obvious choice for UC. It ominous and fits a thrill ride perfectly.

I think the area needs a flat and storm force came to mind as this would attract more people from the area, while Storm Force is hidden in the back of MSHI.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush