New Project for Dinoland? | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

New Project for Dinoland?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AK opened with a Jungle Book live action show that was crap and only lived for 1 year until it got killed. I've seen what Disney can do with that ip and I will vote for Zootopia. Clearly people want to stand in line to get a photo with a rabbit in a police costume.

I totally get the whole Zootopia animal concept, but I don't see that fitting in with the AK aesthetic not that Dinorama is anything to write home about. Australia and South/Central America would be my top two picks for redoing this area. Just need an IP to attach to them. UP!, Coco, Rescuers (super long shot). Is there one I am missing?

I totally get the whole Zootopia animal concept, but I don't see that fitting in with the AK aesthetic not that Dinorama is anything to write home about. Australia and South/Central America would be my top two picks for redoing this area. Just need an IP to attach to them. UP!, Coco, Rescuers (super long shot). Is there one I am missing?
Any new areas and additions are welcomed in my opinion.

If Indy isn't coming to DAK that means I would think DHS is the most likely to get Indy considering the park is low on rides still, but the IJA is in Adventureland in DL so can't rule that out (unless someone knows more) and even Epcot I wouldn't rule out, especially with Brazil in the works.

With DHS though, they could do an entire land based on the franchise. Sort of DHS' Adventureland. MK and Epcot would likely just be a ride and that's it.

If the new Indy movie ever gets off the ground, I expect the Echo Lake area of DHS to get more Indy and maybe even a full makeover.

Disney wants to get their full value out of acquiring Lucasfilm, and Indy is the next franchise to start squeezing like they have been for Star Wars.

Reactions: tankart150
But you're not at Trader Sam's?
So true. Never been there yet.

I like Hangar Bar because I can always find a table. And I really really like Indiana Jones, so I adore the references. It’s clearly not the best bar, but it’s my favorite bar.

And I had just downed an “Anything Goes” right before I posted that so may have been tipsy and using hyperbole.

If the new Indy movie ever gets off the ground, I expect the Echo Lake area of DHS to get more Indy and maybe even a full makeover.

Disney wants to get their full value out of acquiring Lucasfilm, and Indy is the next franchise to start squeezing like they have been for Star Wars.
It also just makes sense as Indy fits a theme park perfectly.

Reactions: tankart150
Status
Not open for further replies.