New Project for Dinoland? | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

New Project for Dinoland?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all he said. No further info provided.
No further information needed. Thank you!

And thanks to Donald's Dino-Bash, for clearly revitalizing Dino-Rama this summer! Just kidding (sorta, I do love it).

Now, let's see if we can get that Jungle Book themed Shanghai Pirates ride or a Zootopia land added to the park, rather than rumors about re-theming areas that already exist!

No further information needed. Thank you!

And thanks to Donald's Dino-Bash, for clearly revitalizing Dino-Rama this summer! Just kidding (sorta, I do love it).

Now, let's see if we can get that Jungle Book themed Shanghai Pirates ride or a Zootopia land added to the park, rather than rumors about re-theming areas that already exist!

Outside of Avatar, Dino-Rama was the busiest section of the park when I visited. Chip and Dale in Dino costumes gathered an immense crowd and rightfully so.

Does all this line up with that Zootopia rumour or is it just a coincidence.

Reactions: Alicia
Outside of Avatar, Dino-Rama was the busiest section of the park when I visited. Chip and Dale in Dino costumes gathered an immense crowd and rightfully so.

Does all this line up with that Zootopia rumour or is it just a coincidence.
I'm obsessed with the Chipmunk-o-saurs! They're like costumes for costumed characters, what could be cuter?

dinorama.jpg

On one hand, you have an underused IP that got a rather good live action adaptation back in 2016, with a cast of chracters & actors that'd be fascinating to see in a Disney park.

The other, is a IP that if going either to DHS or MK, would be better suited.

I'd rather have the underused.

I’m with you except for Jungle Book live action was garbage. If it comes to the park I hope it’s based on the original

Seems like the original animation films are most always superior to live movies that follow, in the case of Disney.

I always think that part of it is that you get used to the voices doing the songs and speaking parts. Then, the animation itself is only limited by how good your artists or software is. Plus, a remake is still just that.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.