Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

what are the updated odds on this being open next week?
It's still testing, but getting closer each day. Just keep in mind if you're heading to SeaWorld the park doesn't open until 10 in these slower times of year. The weekdays are quiet and uncrowded so you should be able to do it all.

It's still testing, but getting closer each day. Just keep in mind if you're heading to SeaWorld the park doesn't open until 10 in these slower times of year. The weekdays are quiet and uncrowded so you should be able to do it all.

I’ll be honest, I’m only really going for Mako but it’s going to be a cheap day out compared to Disney which I’m thrilled about. The ticket we got ended up including Busch and Aquatica with free parking at a cheaper price so it’s going to be a fun few days no matter what.

Infinity Falls is just be icing on the cake.

Not to thread hijack, but any ideas on best price on a Seaworld one day ticket for a non Florida resident and where to get it?

^If you are planning on visiting during September, and have more than one person coming, this may be a great deal for you. Buy One, get one 50% off the online rate. You would get one ticket for $39.99 for each full paid ticket. You would need to purchase these tickets (online only) by Sept 16th and they are good any (one) day until September 30th.
upload_2018-9-14_12-17-59.png

If you're not coming this month, then Purchase your Park Tickets and Annual Passes | SeaWorld Orlando is the only trusted source for any type of discount tickets. You have to buy at least a day in advance to take advantage of the discounted ticket price of $79.99.

I feel like I forget about this ride until a new Midway Mayhem vid comes up and I'm like, "wait, this still hasn't opened yet?" and then forget about it again.