Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

MSHI Expansion?

Unfortunately they had the movie division pushing" big time" for the synergy with their movies. That's who mostly caused this entire F&F mess.
Should’ve been the theme park people forseeing how huge IW would be and pushing hard for an Avengers attraction.
Oh God no. The Fast and Furious folks did Hogwarts Express. Nowhere near ILM quality.
I think ILM did work on Transformers, right?

Its not uncommon nowadays for multiple effects companies to work on the same project. Especially in movies. I think Infinity War had 13 or 14 EFX companies, not counting the ones doing the 3D conversions

I was going to ask how it would all work if UNI has ILM do some work, didn’t they do the HE video stuff?

ILM worked on Universal for Race Through New York, alongside with the aforementioned Reign of Kong.

As far as the Dr. Doom Upgrades, hopefully they do some stuff into the queue, alongside the trains; just to improve the ride in some regards.

Man, reading the first couple pages of this thread makes me depressed. Why in the world hasn't there been a Marvel expansion yet?
Too much on their plate, new ride tech for Iron Legion didn't work when tested, Disney looking over their shoulder so more emphasis placed on updating and upgrading... Take your pick.

Personally, I'm glad they upgraded Spider-Man when they did rather than add another ride. I can't believe how much better it is now.

Now can they use X Men or is that something Disney can only do now? I always thought a good X Men ride/dark ride with an amazing que thru the Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters would be fun. Or maybe its because I love Storm, I wanna make my eyes go white and make the other people in a ride vehicle swirl around.

I am glad with the Spider-Man upgrade too. It is so much better and still my all time favorite.

Now can they use X Men or is that something Disney can only do now? I always thought a good X Men ride/dark ride with an amazing que thru the Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters would be fun. Or maybe its because I love Storm, I wanna make my eyes go white and make the other people in a ride vehicle swirl around.

I am glad with the Spider-Man upgrade too. It is so much better and still my all time favorite.
They can use X-Men at Universal. There are many characters in the art around the land and Wolverine, Cyclops and Rogue are some of the land’s walkaround characters.

EDIT: And Storm Force Acceletron of course lol.