Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

This will be a nice addition to their line-up of hotels. I only saw the outside of the one in Shanghai as our bus from the Shanghai Disneyland hotel stopped to pick or drop-off guests from there. It looked very cute.

I still have my heart set on Hotel Miracosta for when I go back to TDR. If I can afford it... It would be a dream come true.

I was able to book the lowest suite category when I went for like 290$ a night. It overlooked the Venice section and had access to suite lounge. We watched Fantasmic from it with free cocktails, definitely worth it.

I was able to book the lowest suite category when I went for like 290$ a night. It overlooked the Venice section and had access to suite lounge. We watched Fantasmic from it with free cocktails, definitely worth it.

WOW. Not sure if it was the exchange rate or the season (early December) or what but when I went, it was closer to $500 a night.

That walking Belle animatronic..

giphy.gif

My GOD, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie of all time and this just simply left me speechless. Disneyland(California) fantasyland expansion please. I would buy an annual pass just for this. Otherwise Tokyo Disneyland vacation is in my future whether my family wants to or not.

Last edited:
Wow, that BATB footage only increases the jealousy I feel towards Tokyo's resort.

This ride should be coming to Magic Kingdom, logistics and space and money be damned. It looks incredible.

Those animatronics...
:drool:
There is actually room at MKs Fantasyland, but it would take a lot of land prep and shifting of backstage facilities.... and the plot is actually closer to LM than it is to the BatB section of Fantasyland so it would make it even harder.

I am still laughing over that this was considered for Epcot in some form.

Little note, I love the design of the Oceaneering Ride Vehicle for this one; as it fits in better than what Antarctica was.

There is actually room at MKs Fantasyland, but it would take a lot of land prep and shifting of backstage facilities.... and the plot is actually closer to LM than it is to the BatB section of Fantasyland so it would make it even harder.

Get rid of LM!