Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i've been thinking, and ghostbusters has tons of characters to use
  • librarian
  • slimer
  • zuul and vince clortho (reskined AWIL animatronics)
  • possessed dana and louis
  • zombie cab driver
  • subway ghost
  • gozer
  • some of the team (sorta like the kids in stranger things, not scares but more for fanservice)
  • and of course, the stay puft marshmallow man

Ghostbusters also makes sense in that it connects to Stranger Things like Poltergeist did. Season 1 Poltergeist was a topic, season 2 the kids dress up as the Ghostbusters for Halloween.

Probably just a small coincidence though.

Guessing we should expect The Thing in HHN30 since that’s for sure getting referenced in ST3. Ghostbusters could end up being a really good house so I have no problem with it coming

Who said it has to be genuinely terrifying.

I mean, If that's what they're going for I see nothing keeping them from making it genuinely terrifying... and hopefully with last year's success they got the budget for some big giant ole puppets if it does come.

I went through the Hollywood thread. Is this like a for real possibility? I loved Poltergeist last yr and Id be so curious what they would do to make a GhostBusters house genuinely terrifying

Who said it has to be genuinely terrifying.
I could see a Ghostbusters house both having some legit scares, but I also see comedy coming from the house as well. I guess Slaughter Sinema could be a good example of how I would expect the vibe of a Ghostbusters house to be.

Everyone is different. And that's okay guys lol. I'm just saying that I wouldn't expect to see Ghostbusters because I don't recall anything scary in it. I personally found The Nun to be terrifying and most others don't. Just opinions.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Sorry that this is more a question than speculation, but couldn't see where else to ask.
Haven't been to HHN since 2014 so I forget how the tickets work. Do you just buy your ticket and then go any night? The booking process hasn't asked me which dates I want my tickets for.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Sorry that this is more a question than speculation, but couldn't see where else to ask.
Haven't been to HHN since 2014 so I forget how the tickets work. Do you just buy your ticket and then go any night? The booking process hasn't asked me which dates I want my tickets for.
Hi so, I can try my best to respond to this? I've only gone one year so I cant really say which one is the best.
They have single night admission and then they have a variety of different types of multi night tickets. They have one which is every single night of the event, one which is all nights except saturdays, and then I think there's another one which is all nights minus friday and saturday? I know the one I got was all nights minus saturday.
It depends on your work schedule and the days you believe you could attend.

I think we’re saying just because it isn’t a legit horror property doesn’t mean there is no chance it’s coming. HHN has had multiple houses like Ghostbusters since the beginning.

Is Killer Klowns "legit horror?" I've not seen the film but the scare zone was just people in clown/fat suits just walking slowly around waving at folks and posing for pics. And everyone thinks that house would be great.

I think a Ghostbusters house would be at least "normal" for the three HHN's I've attended (if done well). Poe wasn't legit terror either. I saw one of the Thing houses, you could argue that's not really legit horror either, it's more a fun action movie with suspense. And slaughter sinema was fantastic.