Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay so...the Bob's Burger episode. The episode is titled Full Bars, if I'm not mistaken. If this is the wrong episode....then this should all be ignored.

I've noticed that people have been looking at the plot with Teddy, Bob and Linda, but what about the plot with the kids? They go to an island in search for the full sized bars. Also in said episode is a group of boys known as Hell Hunt. They take candy from kids and shoot them with water guns.

Could this plot mean anything?

So it’s not:
• The Thing
• Hill House
• KKfOS
• Happy Death Day
• Blumhouse
• Hellraiser
• The Conjuring(I think it got brought up)
• Alien
• TWD
• AH
• Chucky
• House of 1000 Corpses
• Scary Stories
• Halloween
• Halloween 3
• Scream
• US
• Get Out
•SoTL
• Goosebumps
• Ghostbusters
• Amityville
• TCM
• FNaF
• Anything @Legacy brought up(IP wise)
@hhnlover list

I think that’s most of the IPs talked about if I’m missing one please add it.

So it’s not:
• The Thing
• Hill House
• KKfOS
• Happy Death Day
• Blumhouse
• Hellraiser
• The Conjuring(I think it got brought up)
• Alien
• TWD
• AH
• Chucky
• House of 1000 Corpses
• Scary Stories
• Halloween
• Halloween 3
• Scream
• US
• Get Out
•SoTL
• Goosebumps
• Ghostbusters
• Amityville
• TCM
• FNaF
• Anything @Legacy brought up(IP wise)
@hhnlover list

I think that’s most of the IPs talked about if I’m missing one please add it.
You missed the Madea films

Im just gonna throw darts at a wall right now
  • Zombi (1979)
  • Wickerman
  • Devil rides out
  • Day of the dead
  • Videodrome
  • The beyond
  • Deep red
  • The fog (this i wont be surpised)
  • Dont look now
  • Tenebre
  • Cannibal holocause
  • Possession
  • Martin
  • Jacobs ladder
  • Candyman

Reactions: Kadath and Sledge
Regarding the Bob’s Burger Episode.

Has anyone thought about Candyman? I don’t know if that has been discussed this year.

Full size bars = candy?

Reactions: RevFreako
Forgot to mention this, re: Us, since I know there's been a lot of confusion regarding Blumhouse's involvement (including on my end). I looked into it.

While Jason Blum was a producer on the film, Blumhouse itself did not produce, either literally or symbolically. This means that *if* Us were to appear, this year or in the future, it would in no way be part of a Blumhouse-branded maze.

I think it's more likely one or both coasts would team with Jordan Peele to create an "original" maze that would leverage Peele's personal brand (and possibly even his likeness & narration), i.e. Penn & Teller or Danny Trejo/El Cucuy.

To me, a "headliner" is what makes it on the commericals.

Exactly. Then you traditionally have a cult house (AvED, TrT) and a "synergy" house (HoBs), neither of which gets put on the marketing. HoTC and KKFOS definitely fit most in that "cult" category.

Still, they're gonna have to rely more on those types of properties going forward.

Last edited: