Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
re: Us,
I think it's more likely one or both coasts would team with Jordan Peele to create an "original" maze that would leverage Peele's personal brand (and possibly even his likeness & narration), i.e. Penn & Teller or Danny Trejo/El Cucuy.

I could see a house being marketed as ideas that Jordan Peele had that never made it to the big screen.
This could possible be what is meant by the quotations around “ip” or “original”

Please.

Now about Get Out at HHN...

No, but seriously - I think Peele's movies have been spec'd to death at this point, and the sources out there seem to indicate it's not on the radar so.... Let's retire that discussion.

Yes yes.

Sorry to take things off topic. Is there an area, like lockers, where you can leave a bag while at the event?

We are getting restless.

Yeah, I’m hoping for some sort of pleasant surprise this year. This is not a real problem at all but I have been so bored and tired that I’m actively forcing myself to get hyped. It’s not working as well as I’d like it to.

HsMMiOG.gif

Sorry to take things off topic. Is there an area, like lockers, where you can leave a bag while at the event?

I think there are lockers at the front of the park to rent, but I’ve never used them, so hopefully someone who has can help.

Reactions: Darko and Spaulding

Last I was there, there are lockers near stroller/wheelchair rental by the entrance that are $10 and bigger ones that they have signs for "family lockers" that are $12. This definitely could've changed though, so I would just email Universal and ask.

Reactions: Spaulding
I'm not 100% sure, but I'd imagine the lockers in the front of the park near the restrooms to the right will be available during HHN as they would any other day.

Just trying to think of out of the box ideas that may be coming, what about Little Shop of Horrors? It's been so long since I've watched it but I definitely wouldn't except to see it show up at HHN but it seems like anything might be possible this year.

I guess they could reuse all the stuff from seeds of extinction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just trying to think of out of the box ideas that may be coming, what about Little Shop of Horrors? It's been so long since I've watched it but I definitely wouldn't except to see it show up at HHN but it seems like anything might be possible this year.
I'd love this! Audrey II would be fun to see as a puppet, but I don't know. We just had Seeds last year :( so I don't know if we'd get Little Shop anytime soon.
BUT. I'd love it.

If I recall, it was featured last year (granted as a gift shop) at the Horror Made Here event (EDIT: Others beat me to it). Not that that precludes it from ever coming, but who knows.

On that note, I have had an idea brewing for a loooong time about a musical house, where certain scares are timed with musical cues, an original soundtrack and songs accompany the scenes, and other interstitial scares are done in such a way that they blend with the baseline background beat and music (ala what they did with Legend of Zelda Windwaker, where the sound effects during certain fights were made to sound like organic hits within the score itself)