Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Orlando's Future Plans

Honestly, they should just continue the trend of naming things after animals....Another mythical creature would be cool

Maybe another Loch Ness Monster

It'd be cool to have an arctic animal theme to the coaster. Maybe polar bear or something. I'd like to zoom past some iceberg-type theming, it'd be a nice change up from the forest down the road :grin:

Reminds me of this ride I rode at Ocean Park in HK. It was only okay... as was the rest of the park. I didn't really get the hype.

arctic_blast_bg02.jpg

Yet another attraction rumor from Screamscape, about the future of Sesame Street:

(4/15/19) I heard an interesting rumor the other day regarding future Sesame Street plans for SeaWorld Orlando now that the new kiddie land is open. According to the rumor the park has drawn up concepts for a couple of different Sesame Street themed dark rides that could be added onto the area, possibly taking over part of the Wild Arctic ride building space (which again, is rumored to be leaving later this year). Given the initial popularity of the Sesame Street themed dark ride that just opened at PortAventura in Spain earlier this month, this concept may gain some traction as a possible future park addition.

Yet another attraction rumor from Screamscape, about the future of Sesame Street:

(4/15/19) I heard an interesting rumor the other day regarding future Sesame Street plans for SeaWorld Orlando now that the new kiddie land is open. According to the rumor the park has drawn up concepts for a couple of different Sesame Street themed dark rides that could be added onto the area, possibly taking over part of the Wild Arctic ride building space (which again, is rumored to be leaving later this year). Given the initial popularity of the Sesame Street themed dark ride that just opened at PortAventura in Spain earlier this month, this concept may gain some traction as a possible future park addition.
Honestly, another family dark ride would be stellar

25396_af3ee0eaf91793b5e22c836f18a77666.png
Not sure if it is for Orlando put a trademark has been put in for SWP&E for ABYSS, how this would be nice for the rumored coaster at SWO for 2020. Hopefully more will come out, but I think this would be awesome coaster name for SWO and to go maybe inside and outside and of course over the water. What do you guys think?

View attachment 9369
Not sure if it is for Orlando put a trademark has been put in for SWP&E for ABYSS, how this would be nice for the rumored coaster at SWO for 2020. Hopefully more will come out, but I think this would be awesome coaster name for SWO and to go maybe inside and outside and of course over the water. What do you guys think?
I like it.

(Presented by James Cameron?)

I hope they retheme Wild Arctic's postride habitats and theming into the queue of the ride. Without that value engineering, I'm not confident they won't disappoint on the theming. Mako looks fine, but I thought Sea World had figured it out with Manta. Crossing my fingers it's being themed to a Glacial crevasse or something if it's going to be named Abyss.

Last edited:
View attachment 9369

Great name for an attraction.

View attachment 9369
Hmm, the deepest parts of the ocean are quite scary...Would be a good theme for a more intense coaster