Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Even more specifically, Edgar Sawyer’s backstory did not have a familial relationship to Jack. The opening scaremonies were suppose to have Eddie walking out with the CDT carrying Jack’s head.

Edgar Sawyer’s backstory was one of revenge and carnage. The mask was melted to his face because he had been trapped in a fire. The fire occurred in his home haunt and was set by bullies. Somewhere someone must still have the Vault’s article that explained Eddie's original backstory. I’ll see if I can find the link.

I’m surprised Jack is still as popular as he is. It’s probably because most people don’t know his original backstory, and Universal has done its best to retcon him.

Edit: Confused Eddie’s original story with Cindy’s. He donned the mask to hide the scars. It wasn’t melted to his face.

Found link to original backstory:

HHN ICON: Eddie | Horror Night Nightmares
Seriously... Jack's backstory is probably the most f-ed up of all the icons.

Because, let's face it, it's important what t-shirt you wear to the event....

Cavity Colors has launched a full line of KKfOS merch.

Cavitycolors - Horror T-Shirts, Enamel Pins, Candles, & accessories!
I'm going to check that out. I was pretty happy wearing my Red Bubble purchased Lost Boys shirt in the Vamp zone last year.
42849552_10156012278958667_3893819790095024128_n.jpg

Because, let's face it, it's important what t-shirt you wear to the event....

Cavity Colors has launched a full line of KKfOS merch.

Cavitycolors - Horror T-Shirts, Enamel Pins, Candles, & accessories!
Just discovered their website and merch and WOW the designs of their shirt look amazing. The KKFOS shirt looks beautiful. I really want to get that Terminator 2 shirt too. They're so beautiful!

EDIT: Dunno why, but some of their shirt cover designs look like HHN artwork, especially Terminator.

Just discovered their website and merch and WOW the designs of their shirt look amazing. The KKFOS shirt looks beautiful. I really want to get that Terminator 2 shirt too. They're so beautiful!

EDIT: Dunno why, but some of their shirt cover designs look like HHN artwork, especially Terminator.

They have some really good designs. Fright Rags (https://www.fright-rags.com) is another of my favorites.

I just came to here to say I'm so bummed we received no announcement this week. I thought we were on a little bit of schedule.

Thanks for the link on KKFOS merch. Two of my friends have a toddler who was IN LOVE with the Klowns last year.. they brought her to HHN while the sun was still out and only to that zone. She spent hours dancing with them.. so they collect all KKFOS stuff. Also, that site is pretty awesome in general.. <opens wallet>

My closet looks silly as hell. Half is fairly professional looking clothing, and the rest is pretty much all black t-shirts.

I know we are going so far off topic right now, but have you been able to find a good Hellraiser shirt? It's one I have been after for a long time for my collection but haven't been able to find anything