Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Nothing related to whats going on here, but I seriously want to see an opening like this that features the big name IPs. Will they ever do something like that again?
Side Note: Back in my horror fanatic kid days when I was obsessed with the slashers, this video right here introduced me to HHN. Thank you youtube recommendations!

I would love something like this again. It's over the top and a bit goofy, but I like my horror like that.

Pepper's ghost - Wikipedia

Just a guess. Not watching the POV from Hollywood's last year, don't want it spoiled. :)

It's a nice guess, but without giving it away, the actual method that Hollywood used is far more simpler-yet-totally effective for the illusion they're portraying. An I know a way Orlando could punch it up for a nice scare, too. (Can't say without a spoiler, though.)

If they really wanted, Pepperscrim is becoming more increasingly available. They could achieve "low-budget" musion effects for an invisible man section.

Which from the looks of it, is exactly how Hollywood did it last year, no?
Yes Hollywood used Blacklight last year in their Universal Monsters maze to pull off a effect where the Costume/Clothes is Blacklight where you can see it while the actor is additionally wearing a full black suit in a black backround so that you can only really see the blacklight/the Clothes.

Yes Hollywood used Blacklight last year in their Universal Monsters maze to pull off a effect where the Costume/Clothes is Blacklight where you can see it while the actor is additionally wearing a full black suit in a black backround so that you can only really see the blacklight/the Clothes.

Wait, so the Invisible Man is confirmed to be coming to Universal Monsters this year?