Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not going to force you to not ride with your spouse, friend, kid, whatever. They will leave an empty seat before they have to shut the whole thing down cause people having meltdowns.

You'll be able to ride in the same row, the queue never actually physically splits. :)
I can't picture how the counts will work yet but it seems this is gonna be one of the most challenging rides for Tms to pair, god they're gonna be under so much pressure this weekend.

Also after those reviews yesterday word is spreading like wildfire, they're getting slammed!! For a while!

They are not going to force you to not ride with your spouse, friend, kid, whatever. They will leave an empty seat before they have to shut the whole thing down cause people having meltdowns.

A brand new ride running at reduced capacity and sending empty seats is not a good look at all, especially with how hard Universal pushes for high hourly counts. Like Joe suggested, I really hope they're on their A game with single riders for this thing. Hopefully the queue on the load platform has been designed in an intuitive way to allow singles to be quickly added to fill empty seats.

A brand new ride running at reduced capacity and sending empty seats is not a good look at all, especially with how hard Universal pushes for high hourly counts. Like Joe suggested, I really hope they're on their A game with single riders for this thing. Hopefully the queue on the load platform has been designed in an intuitive way to allow singles to be quickly added to fill empty seats.
It always happens with new rides, there is a test and udjust phase to be expected, even after opening

Trust me, I know better than you'd imagine :tease:. My point is that sending empty seats should not be the solution here. I'm looking forward to seeing how the load operations work once this opens.

Don’t get all your hopes up, and don’t go telling all of social media and get their hopes up... but, I am hearing the walls blocking the exit path we’re taken down this morning.

There will be TM previews again today, likely starting soon... but if they’re scheduled to end some time in the afternoon... hmmm.

Again, I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Just letting you know.

How's the weather out there? Another rainy afternoon ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.