Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Does anyone have a guess as to how long the wait for the ride is anticipated to be after using the virtual line and physically entering the queue? Like, will the queue be filled to capacity before virtual line is enabled, or will they use the virtual line after the wait time hits a certain point to keep the actual amount of time you’re waiting in the queue down? Just curious.

Does anyone have a guess as to how long the wait for the ride is anticipated to be after using the virtual line and physically entering the queue? Like, will the queue be filled to capacity before virtual line is enabled, or will they use the virtual line after the wait time hits a certain point to keep the actual amount of time you’re waiting in the queue down? Just curious.

Honestly we don’t know.

Maybe not as bad as you think. I bet HHN nights, when the majority of the crowds flock to USF, will be a great time to enjoy Hagrid's.
Or.. *shivers* all the people not participating in HHN flock from USF to IOA. :bigeye:

In all honesty, we're there from 9/28 to 10/6. At some point it's gotta be a fairly short wait. We're planning to hit "rope drop" and make a B-line straight to Hagrid. I mean.. how long could the wait really be at 8:05 AM on a Monday in September?

Or.. *shivers* all the people not participating in HHN flock from USF to IOA. :bigeye:

In all honesty, we're there from 9/28 to 10/6. At some point it's gotta be a fairly short wait. We're planning to hit "rope drop" and make a B-line straight to Hagrid. I mean.. how long could the wait really be at 8:05 AM on a Monday in September?

Touché. And maybe they'll also be running the Dark Arts show by then, to attract even more crowds... Eek.