Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah was just coming to share this.

When IU comes to save the day in the photo department, they deliver.

With it now seemingly just being an issue of timing calibrations and some additional TM training, the clock is ticking nearer. Hopefully within the week or two, Universal gives an opening date, as it seems pretty close to completion.

Missed food but will be back later in the week. Isla Nu-Bar is busy. Drinks are $14 with a souvenir plastic glass. Beers on tap too. I tried the Tiki Tai which is pretty good. Not the strongest drink but decent. Lots to TM’s answering questions. It feels like an upgrade to the area. Dino sounds and the Jurassic park theme is playing in the background.
BuGlrRi.jpg

opQRUKX.jpg

y74PiRO.jpg

kqlvJr0.jpg

prRCyqR.jpg

Missed food but will be back later in the week. Isla Nu-Bar is busy. Drinks are $14 with a souvenir plastic glass. Beers on tap too. I tried the Tiki Tai which is pretty good. Not the strongest drink but decent. Lots to TM’s answering questions. It feels like an upgrade to the area. Dino sounds and the Jurassic park theme is playing in the background.
BuGlrRi.jpg

opQRUKX.jpg

y74PiRO.jpg

kqlvJr0.jpg

prRCyqR.jpg

Looks great! What a lovely upgrade.

Also, a look at Nu-Bar.

BuGlrRi.jpg

opQRUKX.jpg

y74PiRO.jpg

kqlvJr0.jpg

prRCyqR.jpg

Y'know, Isla Nu-Bar looks actually kind-of stunning to be honest. Feels like it jumped out from the films with how it's presented.

Isn’t the background music here from IOA’s Toon Lagoon? It is certainly on the original IOA soundtrack CD. It’s called Wacky World of “something” as I recall.

It's from the IOA Soundtrack, but it's not "The Wacky World of Jay Ward", or any of the other Toon Lagoon tunes. It's one of the Jurassic Park tracks, "Thunder Falls Terrace":

I think it's a great choice, really compliments the more Costa Rican inspired food selection they're serving.

EDIT: Someone who has actually been to the Hollywood park, were they playing any of the Jurassic Park music made for IOA prior to this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.