Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t the background music here from IOA’s Toon Lagoon? It is certainly on the original IOA soundtrack CD. It’s called Wacky World of “something” as I recall.

It’s from Thunder Terrace Falls on the IOA soundtrack. It’s plays at that restaurant in JP.

Edit: just saw somebody else corrected it.

It's from the IOA Soundtrack, but it's not "The Wacky World of Jay Ward", or any of the other Toon Lagoon tunes. It's one of the Jurassic Park tracks, "Thunder Falls Terrace":

I think it's a great choice, really compliments the more Costa Rican inspired food selection they're serving.

EDIT: Someone who has actually been to the Hollywood park, were they playing any of the Jurassic Park music made for IOA prior to this?

Nope! But they have been playing The Call to Adventure from IOA for years in front of the WWOHP.

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2019-6-17_18-19-5.png
I almost got a heart attack thinking this was an RSVP for Jurassic World The Ride. Though, I did notice the period you can book a bonus day for this is from the 22nd to July 9th... If Jurassic World opens during that period, would it be unwise to do the day Jurassic World opens? I have the feeling the crowds would be unimaginably high if how Hagrid's in Orlando opened.

The Uni FB post about the bar has different glasses than @SailwiththeTide pic showed.

RFRtG6Y.jpg

Yeah what I got is clear plastic. nothing to write home about and certainly not as nice as the video shows.

Reactions: alias8703 and fryoj
It looks cool. They have a boat tied to the wall just outside the store so you can see the updated look. There is still some painting that needs to be done around the planters that go up to the water near the exit. They had the trim covered on the stairway as they were painting there also.

Store looks good as they took the new colors inside. The tile floor is meant to emulate the stamped concrete outside. No prices at the bar were visible. I feel sorry for the workers who are going to gt the afternoon sunshine right in their faces.

Reactions: CyborgDinosaur
It looks cool. They have a boat tied to the wall just outside the store so you can see the updated look. There is still some painting that needs to be done around the planters that go up to the water near the exit. They had the trim covered on the stairway as they were painting there also.

Store looks good as they took the new colors inside. The tile floor is meant to emulate the stamped concrete outside. No prices at the bar were visible. I feel sorry for the workers who are going to gt the afternoon sunshine right in their faces.
Drinks are $14 with a glass. They also have 3 beers and 1 cider on tap for $11 that includes a glass.

Reactions: CyborgDinosaur
Isn’t the background music here from IOA’s Toon Lagoon? It is certainly on the original IOA soundtrack CD. It’s called Wacky World of “something” as I recall.

That’s so weird! Hard pass. Hopefully it’s just a placeholder until the real music is in place.

It looks cool. They have a boat tied to the wall just outside the store so you can see the updated look.
I would imagine with a boat tied to the side, they’re done testing(?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Wait.. there is another raptor encounter building under the starway?!?!

Attachments

• Raptor 1.jpg
    Raptor 1.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 68
I'd be surprised if the cup was of higher quality than the regular plastic souvenir type cups Universal up-sells everywhere.

I'd definitely be willing to pay more for the nicer wooden-look cups than I would for the standard-ish clear one, not even gonna to lie, even if they are gimicky, lol. I wonder if they're waiting to roll out the option of the even-more-expensive cups during the actual grand reopening or official media day?

Someone please post a video of this area at night! Also, I think universal is going to announce an opening day or at least a media day soon. Now that Hagrid's and Star Wars is open Universal can now focus the attention to Jurassic World!

Status
Not open for further replies.