Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

No, some people left the queue which moved it up a bit. Ride is still down.

10-4. Weren’t really any people walking by me to exit, so was hopeful, but not surprised.

EDIT: Another “could be an hour” spiel.

Last edited:
It’s getting like 1050 an hour when it’s running well—but since it’s only open for like 5 hours a day it’s not making for good daily numbers.

Since opening it’s seen around 4,000 riders per day. One day was 7,100 and another was 1,800, but the average is around 4K a day.

Like @Mad Dog said, today I wrote about what capacity has been so far. Even at 6 trains, if they ran all day it’d be a lot better overall. At 8 trains, which I’ve heard was the intended goal for right now, and a faster dispatch, they could be at 18,000 riders a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had an announcement in line about 6:15 or so, that they were adding a train to accommodate more riders. I don't know how many trains were running before that. We waited about 3 hours total. Got in line about 4:15. They had a tech just sitting at the end of the loading platform right before the turn. It was pretty funny. Hagrid's Magical Creatures indeed.

It’s getting like 1050 an hour when it’s running well—but since it’s only open for like 5 hours a day it’s not making for good daily numbers.

Since opening it’s seen around 4,000 riders per day. One day was 7,100 and another was 1,800, but the average is around 4K a day.

Like @Mad Dog said, today I wrote about what capacity has been so far. Even at 6 trains, if they ran all day it’d be a lot better overall. At 8 trains, which I’ve heard was the intended goal for right now, and a faster dispatch, they could be at 18,000 riders a day.

So it’s basically Gringotts 2.0

So it’s basically Gringotts 2.0
yes, the similarities with Gringotts' opening are striking. The difference though is that Gringotts, though loved now, was getting some really bad reviews because of the waits & breakdowns, and the people expecting more of a pure coaster experience being disappointed. Hagrid's though, seems to be getting universal acclaim from those that have rode it, even though waits were long.

I thought it's not supposed to open until around noon for the next couple of weeks, per Universal's announcement.

Thanks, I didn’t realize;
perhaps UOR app could say “opens at noon”
instead of “delayed”
as gives unnecessarily negative impression