Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently if you design something for KidsZone it’ll get scrapped and moved to the new park. Can’t wait to see what’ll be planned for it and move to the new park next!
So does this mean something was replaced or just Nintendo got bigger? Hope they don’t go small on the Pokémon part.

How many more rumored projects is this park going to steal from USF?!

Y'know, now we know why Kidzone Projects just seemingly dissapear now~

They get devoured by UFW

__

I thought it was Alicia being cheeky, but man would that be something to behold..

however to ask..wouldn't that mean that the UCM might be at risk of being pulled from UFW (considering that the seeming gist of it being in the park, was that it was an interchangable IP if needed to be)?

How many more rumored projects is this park going to steal from USF?!
Not sure on the validity of the Pokemon bit, but it wouldn't surprise me. Universal needs things to attract people to a park that is disconnected from it's two main parks - two parks that attract roughly 10M per year already, so both parks are plenty healthy as is.

UFW needs to come out swinging and give guests a reason to travel down that way instead of just staying and spending their time at the current campus. Adding Pokemon to a park that already has DreamWorks, Mario & friends, Monsters and more Wizarding World? This park will be geek paradise if these rumors are true.

So

Nintendo:pokemon, DK, Mario, (No word of Zelda but I'm gonna guess since She-Ra is in LC yes its going to this park)
Dreamworks: HTTYD and i'm getting 78% confident Trolls because all the ancillary activities from Trolls has been making Dreamworks bank
Wizarding World: FB maybe Paris
Universal Classic Monsters:

But now I have to wonder with things moving over has the layout previously displayed change or has it evolved even more.

So

Nintendo:pokemon, DK, Mario, (No word of Zelda but I'm gonna guess since She-Ra is in LC yes its going to this park)
Dreamworks: HTTYD and i'm getting 78% confident Trolls because all the ancillary activities from Trolls has been making Dreamworks bank
Wizarding World: FB maybe Paris
Universal Classic Monsters:

But now I have to wonder with things moving over has the layout previously displayed change or has it evolved even more.
I would separate Pokemon and DK/Mario into different "worlds". Especially since they aren't the same world and never will be.

I would separate Pokemon and DK/Mario into different "worlds". Especially since they aren't the same world and never will be.

Typically they don't exist together except in one realm
super-smash-bros-ultimate.jpg

Typically they don't exist together except in one realm
super-smash-bros-ultimate.jpg
I highly doubt they would exist together in the theme parks as it would be wasting the opportunity to build out a fully realized world for Pokemon and Mario individually.

Also there's no way Dreamworks won't have Shrek. Similar to Stich's Great Escape, just bc Shrek 4D sucks doesn't mean the IP isn't good.

Of Pokémon comes then I would expect it to be
SNW: DK, MK, Yoshi
Pokémon: interactive ride, slow moving dark ride maybe water type, interactive guest experience
HTTYD: family type coaster with better show scenes than Hagrids, Toothless meet and greet
Trolls: dark ride through all the different troll villages, singing stage show
Shrek: boat ride through the swamp
FB: coaster through Newts suitcase, MOM dark ride
CM: previously discussed rides

Hm, Pokemon going there makes sense but now what the heck goes into Kidzone? Either way though, so exciting if it got moved over there. Give them all the possible space needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.