Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Stranger Things

Currently 4 episodes in and there hasn't been a huge amount that would fit in a house. Couple of small scenes here and there, so they definitely wouldn't be trying to fit 8 episodes worth of content into half a house!

Great season though. So far it is better than 2.

Currently 4 episodes in and there hasn't been a huge amount that would fit in a house. Couple of small scenes here and there, so they definitely wouldn't be trying to fit 8 episodes worth of content into half a house!

Great season though. So far it is better than 2.

Kinda ironic that what seems to be the weakest of the three seasons so far probably would make the best house. (I'm currently watching the second episode. Loving it so far.)

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT IN THIS MAZE MORE THAN ANYTHING?

65791749_10156602739468693_7551636736502136832_o.jpg

4 episodes in but I can definitely see a couple scenes they could use for a solo house.

- Right off the bat a cold opening scene with the melted Russian Corpses and the gate reopened
- Old Lady’s Basement
- Heather’s House
- Pool Showers
- Brimbrok Steel House
- The Zombie like people Billy had visions of
- Feeding Scenes
- Maybe a scene like Scarecrow’s with rats instead of crows
- Eleven’s “vision” sections for cheap scares with black walls

And that’s only 4 episodes in.

Horror Nights hit the nail on the head on the scenes, those are the same ones I've been thinking about seeing in the Season 3 house and a little in the this year's as well.

Regardless of how much S3 is in the house, I feel like I have a good understanding of how S2 will translate after rewatching it.

- Opening scene like last year’s but with the Arcade
- Opening Credits
- Byer’s House
- Junkyard
- Woods
- Upside Down
- Hopper’s Cabin(Possession + Attack scenes)
- Hawkins Lab
- Bob’s Death
- Upside Down with Mindflayer
- Gate Closing

And then the S3 scenes they’ll probably use are the Steelhouse or Battle of Starcourt. Would bet serious money we’ll see Season 3 next year though

Regardless of how much S3 is in the house, I feel like I have a good understanding of how S2 will translate after rewatching it.

- Opening scene like last year’s but with the Arcade
- Opening Credits
- Byer’s House
- Junkyard
- Woods
- Upside Down
- Hopper’s Cabin(Possession + Attack scenes)
- Hawkins Lab
- Bob’s Death
- Upside Down with Mindflayer
- Gate Closing

And then the S3 scenes they’ll probably use are the Steelhouse or Battle of Starcourt. Would bet serious money we’ll see Season 3 next year though
i'll suggest to move the byer's house and hopper's cabin to before the gate closing area, as the byer's house (shed scene) and cabin scenes (exorcism) happen more later on the story. i suggest putting in dustins bedroom instead between the credits and junkyard.

i'll suggest to move the byer's house and hopper's cabin to before the gate closing area, as the byer's house (shed scene) and cabin scenes (exorcism) happen more later on the story. i suggest putting in dustins bedroom instead between the credits and junkyard.

Forgot the Pumpkin Patch too. IMO there’s no way this isn’t a Games of Jigsaw style house, both seasons have too much content to cram into 1 unless this is a mega house.

I just really hope we see the monster in true form and with a surprised ending like the end of the season 3, I think we could see another creature returning alongside it for one last scare as we exit the house.

finished season 3, and i think i made this room lineup to long...
first room i can image will be like orlandos season 1 haunt, where they had a room themed to the opening scene. you can have the gate machine exploding, and the burnt hazmat guys floating in mid air.

title room with the theme.

mini facade of the brimborn steel building, where a bloodied Billy emerges begging for help.

upside down road, where the zombie like guys scare you (imagine the horde effect in the walking dead).

you then enter into the brimborn building, where Billy will scare, and a half developed mind flayer to (sorta like the AWIL scare).

the void, where Heather will pop out from a tub.

Heathers foyer, where a flayed Heather will pop out with a bottle.

the old lady's basement, where the cage with the remains of the rat can be seen. will be a distraction for the flayed old lady with fertilizer around her mouth to scare.

the pool sauna hallway, where Billy will pop out through the sauna doors window (boohole scare).

the assassins basement, where he'll pop out guns blazing.

moruge room where flayed Tom and brace will scare.

small transition hallway with the melted bodies of Tom and Bruce.

hospital hallway with a mind flayer scare (imagine something like the skull scare in poltergeist), Jonathan with a pipe will also scare from the other side.

cabin vision, with a Billy scare.

back to brimborn, where a giant version of the mind flayers head emerges from a wall.

cabin living room with a tentacle coming through a wall (animatronic), and from the other side Nancy will come out with a shotgun. there will also be a mind flayer head coming through the ceiling.

(might put in the funhouse with various assassin and hopper scares...idk)

Starcourt facade with Steve's car as a scare.

clothing store with a tentacle scare.

food court with Lucas and his slingshot,

maitnance hallway with a Billy scare.

lobby with the destroyed ceiling, have a giant mind flayer puppet (similar to the alien queen in avp) with the fireworks (strobe lights) going off

(originally wanted to end with the gate closing, but i don't think they can pull that effect off)
anything i should add, change, or remove?

Last edited:
finished season 3, and i think i made this room lineup to long...
first room i can image will be like orlandos season 1 haunt, where they had a room themed to the opening scene. you can have the gate machine exploding, and the burnt hazmat guys floating in mid air.

title room with the theme.

mini facade of the brimborn steel building, where a bloodied Billy emerges begging for help.

upside down road, where the zombie like guys scare you (imagine the horde effect in the walking dead).

you then enter into the brimborn building, where Billy will scare, and a half developed mind flayer to (sorta like the AWIL scare).

the void, where Heather will pop out from a tub.

Heathers foyer, where a flayed Heather will pop out with a bottle.

the old lady's basement, where the cage with the remains of the rat can be seen. will be a distraction for the flayed old lady with fertilizer around her mouth to scare.

the pool sauna hallway, where Billy will pop out through the sauna doors window (boohole scare).

the assassins basement, where he'll pop out guns blazing.

moruge room where flayed Tom and brace will scare.

small transition hallway with the melted bodies of Tom and Bruce.

hospital hallway with a mind flayer scare (imagine something like the skull scare in poltergeist), Jonathan with a pipe will also scare from the other side.

cabin vision, with a Billy scare.

back to brimborn, where a giant version of the mind flayers head emerges from a wall.

cabin living room with a tentacle coming through a wall (animatronic), and from the other side Nancy will come out with a shotgun. there will also be a mind flayer head coming through the ceiling.

(might put in the funhouse with various assassin and hopper scares...idk)

Starcourt facade with Steve's car as a scare.

clothing store with a tentacle scare.

food court with Lucas and his slingshot,

maitnance hallway with a Billy scare.

lobby with the destroyed ceiling, have a giant mind flayer puppet (similar to the alien queen in avp) with the fireworks (strobe lights) going off

(originally wanted to end with the gate closing, but i don't think they can pull that effect off)
anything i should add, change, or remove?

You forgot to include

The Never-ending Story

That needs to be included now

After finishing S3 there’s no way they cram all of that into one house with S2. I’d be shocked if they even manage to fit some of the big scenes in without context since the write up didn’t mention the Steel Factory and that was essentially one of the biggest parts.

I will say though this shot up to my #1 most anticipated for right now if only because I’m curious how they’ll do the Starcourt scene(s)

After finishing S3 there’s no way they cram all of that into one house with S2. I’d be shocked if they even manage to fit some of the big scenes in without context since the write up didn’t mention the Steel Factory and that was essentially one of the biggest parts.

I will say though this shot up to my #1 most anticipated for right now if only because I’m curious how they’ll do the Starcourt scene(s)
the steel facility was in 3 scenes in my lineup though.
EDIT - oh wait, you meant universals description...oof. maybe they didn't include it because they didn't want to spoiler the locations?

I'll be honest, there's only three or four scenes from season 3 that really warrant inclusion.

The "Sauna Test," the hospital, Hopper's cabin, and Starcourt.

Two of which we know are coming. And one of those two (Hopper's Cabin) is seen in season 2.

Combining two and three actually makes perfect sense. Stranger Things thrives when it has monsters as the antagonists. The house is going to focus on those scenes.