Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So... I know this will make everyone mad and say “we just got an announcement!”, but... when do you guys think the next announcement will be and when?

Possibly Friday for Hollywood with Creepshow. Likely House of 1000 Corpses or Killer Klowns next week for both coasts.

My gut instinct is that Us will be the encore IP announcement for this year; much like Halloween in 24, AHS in 26, Blumhouse in 27, and Blumhouse? or Halloween 4? last year(can’t remember which was announced first)

So... I know this will make everyone mad and say “we just got an announcement!”, but... when do you guys think the next announcement will be and when?
DeepWillingAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

I am still stuck on this "surprise" scarezone. That is still bugging me. I have a feeling this is gonna be something we either know for sure at the event or toward the end, depending on where and when it shows itself.

Wait, what surprise SZ? You mean there's something else besides RZ, Zombieland, Vikings, Anarch-Aide, and Plastic Surgery?

Shadows of the Past 2. It’ll happen late into 29’s run

Ah - so the last week or two of October? I'll probably miss that then. I don't do HHN after about the 10th of October - just gets monumentally crowded at that point. Though the weather is better in October, I much prefer the vastly sparse crowds of the Wednesdays and Thursdays in September (and the first week in October).

Judging from how iffy the blumhouse houses have been, and seeing how messy and terrible the movie was. That comment just confirmed it

You do remember Dead Silence right? Also Us isn’t correlated to the Blumhouse mazes, Jason Blum produced it but it’s under MonkeyPaw and Jordan Peele. As long as the sets are good, as this is in SS24, and the soundtrack is used properly I don’t see how Us can fail.

You do remember Dead Silence right? Also Us isn’t correlated to the Blumhouse mazes, Jason Blum produced it but it’s under MonkeyPaw and Jordan Peele. As long as the sets are good, as this is in SS24, and the soundtrack is used properly I don’t see how Us can fail.

Why was it picked? Why did uni pick it?