Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

Evr3vxxshD0a08bAjo6Bf1aR4mXTN5QGd-2fAnkOrw4zGg17Vq_pQ1yLMcTYNNpD_xJi0aXzOWhmbQUN5Yfbx3eTLoCQQyBJZFmvojwLaTqVFzzB-Kjb02LfsQ7-Ymd8ewOWygmh

S.C.P - Containment Breach

LLkaVYe936p7GbHzzePj1KNsJeYaTjS7L0UdcM6n2Dq9mRlkfMaUJm9sMGiUHBA39MTDON164nQ17LJ9ge3RYUfW_O8lR49xZ61VqDhg5C2gpqck_O6slmVeo7BqN2Wx2dviL1QG

Incognito Base.

As you wait in line for this maze, there will be a projection playing files of the S.C.P.’s you’ll encounter throughout the maze (sorta like these Top SCPS Lists - YouTube ). The setting around you changes, the grass starts to thin and disappear, cracks form on the ground (suggesting you’re entering into a desert like setting), multiple miritaly looking traps are laid across right next to the line, and along with that, there’s various military vehicles parked. You then see the building, and it’s small. It just looks like a warehouse like building, but the door to it (which looks like futuristic almost) is left wide open. A broken key card and a bloodied guard helmet lies next to the door. You enter inside.

Music - , , ,

2n00jltJWxB6PibBySi0lSibB86FaLfSjbMeCuCyd3A_gkDy69iUzvkEPUraaew2qcRaF1yBtWo6JO1MjVBttp1Kslh88IrzdfW1VOWVWc0KqKBao2AODst8VeC4BsDKhrL-giAW

Lobby.

Once you enter inside, you notice the setting is very different. The walls are made out of steel, and the lighting is actually quite good for a abandoned building. There’s a small desk in front of the room, with various security footage playing through a screen on it. The footage shows chaos erupting around the facility ( ). Behind the desk is a large logo of the S.C.P. foundation with the words “secure, contain, protect” under it. Besides that, the rooms mostly empty. There’s some waiting room chairs to your left and right, all with the bodies of guards and scientists slumped over on it. You enter into the next room

Note about transitions between rooms - as you enter from room to room, you’ll be in a small hallway. To your left is the sign of the S.C.P. in the next room, and to your right are files of the same S.C.P. (similar to the queue vid).

-y0S1BI5gXJKNWQNAqQ7dXOp4RKCIpTaQ6wrcNGTofexR16pZW_iVP3zLPloK-VIhjVQF84ZOL3Hz_JhqX16j_OWkDhhYO8XteJBhcqGZqeNfP7TkcFW4IaaQsZSLJrlAshwwp1s

SCP - 019

You then enter into a small containment room. The room is extremely cold, and there’s a observation room to your right. In the center of the room is a small pot, with strange artwork of classical greece. The pot occasionally shakes and...growls. You walk past a wall, and it bursts open revealing a guard covered in SCP - 019-2’s. Multiple of them are seen clawing and biting onto him, as he desperately tries to get them off of him.

n19N7cGrR9jeX0H0uZaULuKuHzpkeam057_SSI_PcSb_7VG2RU8jujMK3-9UzX8VJZD2W9QZHsThACJxjRwxh9Ke2yyhOmwNSuHpdc8jFsS2fdOyvHfKDkVjDmnhkb3GtBDij4uF

SCP - 002

You then enter into a large room, and it looks fleshy..literally. The walls are made out of muscle, chairs are made out of bones, a lamp made out of intestines, and some children toys made out of organs. Surprisingly, there’s no scares in this room. The only scare here is a feel of dread, as you exit the room.

Jw__l4yLo09K47fMXybv5pWJt11GGE9CMGsh4i5VKfiX1aT-YQD7L_2QrTJIFp2ZBzG6pf2DYfTf8_4SBwL0ZTCnDm7vTuioSvHgVPJYrUdr1_vWpO8f8fmLQ7q6h0KxDaSA1qHM

Maintenance Hallway

You then enter into a cramped hallway. Multiple pipes run across the walls, as wires form above sputter occasionally (lighting and SFX). as you walk past a pipe, it’ll burst open, spraying...water? (SCP - 015). You keep on walking, and a burning humanoid dashes out from a corridor, and asks for fuel (SCP - 457, also it’ll be a suit with various LED lights on it). You exit the room.

mrHf8HyXRY09e-Ei8QA_pBG20unaj8h-TyoAnErx6yrxyMnoFANVl2ys9wKN3NKVPQvTVDTpnxE-3hJ2C-Udy9bzyzTIxuvFANFUqBMCOketFP-LFVu_a4aiFbg9TKqMLMgD_z0A

SCP - 823

You then enter into a outdoor like environment, and it looks like a small theme park line. Moss and plants are seen growing from various areas, as mutilated bodies of theme park employees and visitors lie around. You see a couple fused together, several decapitated bodies, and what’s left of a man. As you walk past a open gate, a mascot will come out from it. He gasps for air, as he quickly falls unconscious. You go to the next room.

7iw4A18CekWnChqbsxSySMYZLzm63KaZTtPsxTDSYzR6ifvmUGmFThSN9Irg_IMznNAlcvMU3XEvRaXq6bgoMPT2Qhzb7y2jyy2eZOQAcUxKFvv0rLayf4eK6RlFM_TD0_fouVXO

SCP - 1981

You then enter into a large conference room. There’s a large podium in the center of the room, and behind it is Ronald Reagan (actor wearing mask). He is seen rambling on about multiple disturbing topics, as various cuts are seen forming on him. Some of these cuts spray blood onto you (water), as his speech slowly turns into gurgles. Behind regan, the words “I See You” form on the wall (projection). As you are distracted by this, a cloaked figure bursts out from a wall and scares you. You go to the next room.

9Fx4ihWi8jc4qZQAGmplRnbX53h-iLcaKW3UQXxPLaCY9D6il7cKBi4JAzoqxYoorvwjJwxIxIweJSNsotX00nsqlPCYqXuYSYOGNXUs_aSFsczcjKEAeFbfiNNKoGkcPMjMz9Za

Break Room

You then enter into a medium sized break room, and it’s in chaos. Various equipment lies on the ground, various foods have fallen onto the floor (458, 871, and a pile of peanuts), a vending machine and a coffee machine block a destroyed door (261, 294), and in the center of the room is a man trying to get SCP - 198 off of him. He asks for help and tries to pull it with his teeth, but it won’t come off. As you are distracted by this, you hear a whispery voice behind you saying “Help me..”. You turn around, and SCP - 939 pokes its head under a table and tries to bite at you (animatronic). You exit to the next room.

589dhAflrKTSnlmUnMCVMI-sKlLADu5MrjFZtrGCLrO0ivgKw2xF4l7aOjiNqprQvZfn4JBG1iIzaftgeekABYPylQ5uFe-jKbzD2u_nMM3HBGf8EUTJachPe-o5pK-giyN2St2p

SCP - 513

You then enter into a small containment room. The walls are plated with foam, but part of the wall has fallen over. In the center of the room is a podium, and on top of it is a cowbell. You then hear something….ringing. You look towards you left, and you see SCP - 513-1 phasing through the wall (peppers ghost). It doesn’t do anything, but just stares at you, as you move to the next room.

lvAyFQYBzmLJeALWaXl1QDSyIYTB1zf9wyooP42MvrlLvR1k31jSYNolgPW5Mknc5dZL1TIAKgof5FHF4emlGe5CLnmMOy8OmkNeoU8_JuXYb_695MnhtvZd2rgU7JUl4b-lAQUY

SCP - 035

You then enter into a medium sized containment room, and the walls are caked with slime. Some parts of the slime seem to have grown, forming tentacle like shapes. In the center of the room is a podium, with broken glass next to it. Walking around the room is a researcher wearing SCP - 035. As he walks back and forth near the podium, he gives you vague hints of how to escape the facility, but sometimes he might give false information to (look at 096’s face, 682 can be defeated with a rolled up newspaper, etc etc). You exit the room.

6Fa5imOn4Rs9VgFfyvVCWxpF3DMO0m__waLF5s-YseJxeNlcViFTWTLBYC2GEdWFHVFsTGQuLxFjSNTVDuO1mgMjnQJJji3Jdfap0NwYEa_Oepqn_tbgCB3Hg-j8IZJ7tHbtwjhi

Med-Bay

You then enter into a large room, and it’s mostly covered in blood. To your left and right, are multiple curtains. You walk by various ones, and you hear multiple sounds coming from them, groaning, screaming, liquid spraying...and growling. You walk past one curtain to your left, and the curtain pulls open revealing a SCP - 016 infected. He screams in agony, as an eye can be seen growing from his arm, whilst blood pools out from all of his orifices. You back away to your right, and that one pulls open revealing a SCP - 217 infectee. This one can’t even scream, but instead “tick”, as wires and gears poke through his skin. You finally pass one opened curtain, and you see a dead D-Class on a table. SCP - 049 looms over him, cutting open his chest and pulling out some organs, and injecting strange chemicals in him. The “dead” body then leaps from the table and growls at you, as you run towards the next room. However, before you can enter through the door, an SCP - 610 infected bursts through a wall and roars at you.

N2RoZ7BOQjyfPhmZ0B4KlLwcApOzhkQ3cl7RbKjhIY_kfJwrYUdts3eqNpd_uhu16SS1z0e6I6ZsjRfMgBezzJk1hsCsfFdH-f_5rFH7abwJ9vqJ8GZ_lm2R4cdTSnSWPZYrOb4v

SCP - 439

You then enter into a small room, where metal containers lie to your left and right. You can’t see what’s inside the containers, but you can hear something, and it sounds like buzzing. You can also hear something else….groaning. You pass by a dark corner, and suddenly a SCP - 439 infected pops out. Bones are seen growing on his torso and face, as he screams in agony. He starts to claw at what is left of his eyes, saying how he can “feel them burrowing through”, as you exit the room.

xNnEfquLJVw6i1vtxvX4hSBhVWSkTRG4I1IWHrhCLpK5CI3TPCk5k5HweFT7CeqExsF5r26BximMI21--SGmgnUQpow-tQW0tJYL4mI261EMO3wzlWqE28YmBej4a_kRsydBg0iy

SCP - 280

You then enter into a well lit containment room, and there’s nothing that special in it. You hear breathing to your left and right, but nothings there. Suddenly, the lights go out. The breathing then suddenly gets louder, almost turning into wheezing. Then the breathing stops...SCP - 280 then emerges from a wall and growls at you, as you run towards the next room.

zSBSAOUA_4hw90JOKtpKsNanYru1aJWW2GosWBNfqZTZtmIm6xN9DBWytPF5YYmzkolRY1svVyURPPPecvOudzfTNzV-bzndpsmUQ1nHo_UGryfT2quZCuzzs60wKc4pdAhY9piu

Hallway

You then enter into a small hallway. Throughout the hall are various posters To your left you see a large metal door, with the label “SCP - 055” on it. You can hear banging from the door...and a echoing scream...then nothing. You back away from the door expecting a scare, however, the real scare comes from behind. One of the poster comes down, revealing a bloodied researcher screaming in pain. On his head is SCP - 1048-A on his head, viciously clawing his eyes. You ignore his screams, as you exit the room.

1IOvH1MOuYP6N05mctjxfg1Luzjp9nb6xNZIlVCWhAG0Fq3sFYOmSSFsMVIzKyg_QIu7S-notS548Px7Y-0gjEz7PQpd9jHU6sEQl5LAuldZmqJpof8WhOrIjm-cPdDSwjcJGdgE

SCP - 966

You then enter into an large containment room, but this one looks different. The whole room is tinted in a uv light, letting the whole room look bluish. To your left and right, are multiple instances of SCP - 966 standing around (most are dummies, some are actors). Some remain still, but some will break from the line and screech at you. You run towards the next room.

xjTbuv397e9ch7K0Y74o3l3MPv61dGYBPQIge3Bi_L8HAq_gckAhh6sgUl61BVFk2asPMsJaD9_hnvWtPGeYtGBMLwiErWT5MTZ9qtsWUZtCdyhBNBfFtg2hg4Q0BYKEEFJi-sUz

SCP - 096

You then enter into another large empty containment chamber. The walls seem to be made out of hard steel, yet there are various hand/punch marks on the walls. On the floor, are multiple layers of blood, forming a small puddle (probably won’t work in real life, but it’ll make a neat effect). In the corner of the room, is SCP - 096 sitting, putting his hands to his ears. His back is turned to you, but you can see the faint shape of an unhinged jaw. He cries softly, as you exit the room.

Ho8YW4B4SmEbl24m0TVfTNpOWnntvGAZ6ZW3aH4tohwoLupIJJJUZ-RsW0kH-tkU5DJTn92gvvhGx6qI0t0Ru8eLF8K_fP_sDpAxkaalSKSGOMIfF1v3qtcXvnu-ridXRC2TMUGp

Humanoid Containment Block

You then enter into a large hallway, where doors line your left and right. Each door is made out of heavy steel, a small plexiglass window in the center. and a white number on right next to it. The doors have no handles, but instead a sci-fi looking pull system. You walk past a door labeled 527, and through the window you can see SCP - 527 just sleeping on his bed. You then past a door labeled 953. The door will open revealing SCP - 953 inside, as she rushes towards you and tries to slash at you with her claws. You then past a door labeled 1033, and inside you can see a man repeating the same actions over and over again. You then past the last door labeled 082. The door will again open, but this time you can hear the metal squeaking, as something massive tears it open. SCP-082 then rushes outward, carrying a severed head. You exit the room.

maxresdefault.jpg

SCP - 3199

You then enter into another containment room, where spicemen tanks lie left and right. Inside you see multiple instances of SCP - 3199 (dummy). They aren’t trying to attack you, but they’re just unconscious. Knowing this type of scare formula, you back away from the tanks expecting a scare. However, a SCP - 3199 instance lunges out from in between the tanks and screeches at you. You run towards the next room.

mdA4J4xVX9vkgtw37Fm58GP3pB5zUmEiAqX_u2cU371Ec7tMleLZyGTX8C6hNmz73SsdEXq-0KPqxwX5jPVw_mb7s1asaEQlYfTV96P99RyhDBHnIleIbuBDH0CEvq2qIOkg_fUe

SCP - 173

You then enter into an blank hallway, where the lights are seen flickering. At the end of the hall, you can hear heavy panting. Suddenly, a D-Class emerges from the end of the hall, and starts to sprint towards you, his face looks like he seen some stuff. As he is about to run towards you, the lights go out, and you hear concrete moving. A few seconds later..SNAP, you then hear a body fall to the ground. The lights come on, and SCP - 173 can be seen over the body of the now dead D-Class (173 actor will come through a hidden wall in time to the lights going out). You exit the room.

kU6v__AfgpkP6mJ3SfnNc0yhSYyX-1W4sOJErKhq1rX9OqCo7nVanssRlPzYi1lUf6XGJtOAtCgMV0Mn4ouR15TQqK24KnMM8D4tlQg48_pIS3r3B6OKCa3CgVUEzPenuyt1IU4r

Pocket Dimension

You then enter into another hallway, however this one is nearly pitch black. The walls seem to be made out of bricks. The bricks seem to be corroding, and the floor is to. As you are walking, your footsteps echo through the halls. You can also hear the echoing cries of multiple people in the halls. As you are about to exit the room, the wall pulls away revealing SCP - 106 behind it (boohole). He laughs evilly at you as you run towards the next room.

JOCyMvvHVFs2wsd8mFrxenUJZTKHfIxMFKmLTL578VAUIYqEX-qYtPXMiIVnEwd7XpyxQjcNvdA2kquSCWZXaOV8bJDNM67EVLl4ieC3aav7F-whk7SBi4TuJEYPI7h0K5FmSjdM

SCP - 682

You then enter into an large research room. This is similar to the Rec room of the damage in it. Tables are knocked over, beakers are broken, and blood covers the walls and floor. A piece of the wall then comes down, as SCP - 682’s head comes through. In its mouth is a guard, AND HE’S STILL ALIVE. He punches and kicks (with one leg) on it, trying to get it off. He screams in agony, then you hear a crunch, as he goes limp. 682 then glares at you, as it pulls it’s head back. You run towards the final room.

I0-hoa62uQ9ueMUe19dTNZiYIJ25DQGpxpa_mQ4IN3tIgf8GiljUdoCRohaw0PLqngeKHJdG_QqsYGjl9SaQxeuNfnDw5o90Hs8wXLhjOgOXC7GeCljAO6HDUpfiYBN_DSSOY3_t

Warhead Silo

You then enter into a massive room. In the center of the room is a large nuclear warhead. Smoke (fog) comes from below it, as sirens wail out from the room. The warhead then starts to move up, as more smoke comes out. As this distracts you, SCP-096 bursts from the wall next to you and screams. An MTF then comes from the other side and shoots at it, “GO, GO!” he screams as he then sprays you with a amnesiac (air spray), as you exit the haunt.

Hi guys, im working on a haunt based off Cryptids. after that, i don't know what to do next. so, im letting you guys decide. i have 3 categories for you to chose from, Movie, Game, and Other. you guys can also put some room ideas to help me out on these projects. i'll try and put as much work as i can in these projects guys.

Movie
  • Zombieland
  • The Wolfman
  • The Fly
  • The Cloverfield Trillogy
Game
  • Outlast Whistleblower
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Resident Evil 2 (remake)
  • Hardcore Mode (Non horror game version, where you'll go through terrifying moments from non horror games. so things like Legend Of Zelda, Fallout, Halo, etc etc)
Other
  • Cartoon Madness (go through horrifying moments in cartoons )
  • Creepypasta (this will be like horrors of blumhouse, where you'll go through 3 stories. these stories will be No End House, Search And Rescue, and Anasis Goatman)
  • The Russian Sleep Experiment (this will be like the exorcist back in 2016, where it'll go through moments in the story, whilst making it semi-original)
  • Gorefield

Hi guys, im working on a haunt based off Cryptids. after that, i don't know what to do next. so, im letting you guys decide. i have 3 categories for you to chose from, Movie, Game, and Other. you guys can also put some room ideas to help me out on these projects. i'll try and put as much work as i can in these projects guys.

Movie

• Zombieland
    • The Wolfman
    • The Fly
    • The Cloverfield Trillogy
Game

• Outlast Whistleblower
    • Resident Evil 7
    • Resident Evil 2 (remake)
    • Hardcore Mode (Non horror game version, where you'll go through terrifying moments from non horror games. so things like Legend Of Zelda, Fallout, Halo, etc etc)
Other

• Cartoon Madness (go through horrifying moments in cartoons )

• Creepypasta (this will be like horrors of blumhouse, where you'll go through 3 stories. these stories will be No End House, Search And Rescue, and Anasis Goatman)
    • The Russian Sleep Experiment (this will be like the exorcist back in 2016, where it'll go through moments in the story, whilst making it semi-original)
    • Gorefield

I'm in romantic love with those garfield memes, so lets go with that!

I'm in romantic love with those garfield memes, so lets go with that!
i made a small lineup of what im thinking of adding, im iffy around this room lineup tbh, so if you have some ideas to change it, feel free to suggest some.
facade - Jons house
scene 1 - living room (no scares)
scene 2 - kitchen (early stage garf)
scene 3 - hallway (mutant odie)
scene 4 - dining room (lymans demise)
scene 5 - bedroom (spider garf)
scene 6 - quarantined streets (infected civilians, and some hazmat workers trying to contain the street)
scene 7 - flesh alley (alley covered in garf flesh)
scene 8 - church (cultists praising "Gorefield", and try to infect you with the virus)
scene 9 - space (a room where you see off the distance a fleshy Earth, a giant Garfield head scares you to the exit)

whilst i write my cryptids draft, have a small room lineup of my next next project.
220px-Fly_poster.jpg

i split the maze into 3 sections, larva (transformation scenes), pupa (inside the mind as the transformation completes), birth (full fly form). hope it sounds good

facade - brundle's warehouse apartment

scene 1 - lab. no scares, just the pod door opening as smoke pours out. if you wanna throw in a scare, then the inside out baboon can do

(might throw in the arm wresteling scene where the dude's arm breaks, but it'll be weird since i'll want most of the maze to be in the lab)

scene 2 - living area. a stage 2 (subtle changes on face) insane brundle wanders the room, saying how "Is this what a sick man can do!" and punches a piece of wall off (strobe lights and burst of air)

scene 3 - bathroom. pieces of nails can be seen in the sink, again no scares

scene 4 - living area. have a stage 3 (lumpy face) vomit on you

scene 4 - kitchen. have a dummy stage 4 brundle crawling up the walls, rambling about

scene 5 - lab. a mutant baboon and a stage 5 brundle with a pipe will scare

scene 6 - alleyway. brundle can be seen on the floor growing a insect appendage

scene 7 - bathroom. you see the "Brundle Museum Of Natural History" (missing body parts stuffed in medicine cabnet), as you can hear the "insect politics" speech from a closed door

scene 8 - vortex

scene 9 - a small black hallway with insect buzzing. a bungee brundle scare will occur here

scene 10 - this will be like the hall of michaels in halloween, but instead of michael it's various stages of transformation. some will jump out and either ask for help, or claw in a blind rage

scene 11 - living quarters. have a stage 6 brundle muting stahis leg

scene 12 - hallway. have a nearly complete brundlefly (skin hanging loosely) burst from a door

scene 13 - lab. have a brundlefly animatronic burst from a pod door

scene 14 - back of lab. have veronica shooting brundlefly, ending the maze.

Last edited:
you guys think a cloverfield haunt will work? it'll be like horrors of blumhouse where you'll go through various moments through the series. (the monster attack, howard's basement, the spaceship, etc etc)
edit - made a room lineup
facade - a giant camcorder

clover 1

scene 1 - destroyed NYC streets with a downsized statue of liberty head (panicked civilians and rooters will scare)

scene 2 - destroyed streets 2 (military can be seen shooting into the fog)

scene 3 - subway (parasites will scare)

scene 4 - Med ward (a exploded body will scare)

scene 5 - beth's apartment (clover head will scare)

10cl

scene 6 - bunker hallway (burnt face girl will pound on window)

scene 7 - howard's room (melted emmet can be seen in the barrel, howard with his pistol will scare)

scene 8 - storage room (half melted howard will scare)

scene 9 - barn (alien dog will scare)

scene 10 - farm (another alien dog will scare)

tcp

scene 11 - hallway (mina will pop out from hole in wall)

scene 12 - med ward (volkov's body is on a table, as worms can be seen coming out from him)

scene 13 - chamber hallway (tam can be seen pounding on the glass, as mina with a wrench will scare)

scene 14 - lobby (mina can be seen being sucked through the open hole in the wall, begging for help)

scene 15 - space (a large clover head will scare, ending the haunt)

Last edited:
Cryptids

Facade

As you wait in line, you can see various posters duct taped on to the rails. You look closely at them, and realize there missing posters. Some are missing people, whilst some are missing animals (Dogs, Cats, etc etc). All of there “Last seen” reports are located to various settings in the maze (Forests, Mountains, Submarine voyage, etc etc). You then finally see the entrance of the maze. It seems to look like a face, what species the face is you can’t tell. The face seems to be made out of newspaper. You look closely at the newspapers, and you see that there reports of incidents around the world (Hiker goes missing, Body washes up ashore, Man arrested for cannibalism, etc etc). You then enter inside the maze.

Music

Forest (Bigfoot)

Bigfoot - Wikipedia

You are then transported inside a dark area. There’s trees lining your left and right, some wet with sap. The area feels semi hot, as you traverse the room. There’s a small sign to your left reading “Klamath River” (the area where the patterson film was shot at). As you walk around, you can hear branches creaking as something heavy moves around. You pass by a tree, and Bigfoot (actor) will come out from between there with a large branch. It swipes it at you, as you have walked into his territory. It roars in rage, as you exit the room.

Highway (Dover Demon)

Dover Demon - Wikipedia

You then enter into a large open room. You look down, and notice white lines painted on concrete. To your left and right, there’s small bushes. To your right, you see several cars passing by (lights going back and forth with sound effects of them passing by). You suddenly hear rustling from one bush. As you pass by it expecting a scare, the Dover Demon will come out from the other bush (torso animatronic). It doesn’t attack you, but instead gives you an ominous glare, as you exit the room.

Gas Station (Goatman)

Goatman (Maryland) - Wikipedia

You then enter into a well lit area this time, but it’s still night out. You see a small gas station near you. There’s a parked car next to a pump machine. The pump is left hanging, still dripping oil (water) onto the ground. There’s also some other liquid to, blood. You then see a body right next to the car. The body has an axe embedded into his chest, also leaving it into the car. The body then starts to wake up, and looks at you. It whispers out “Behind you…”, before falling limp again. Suddenly, the Goatman (actor) emerges from the darkness with an axe and bellows out at you. Before it can swing at you, you exit the room.

Hunters Shack (Skunk Ape)

Skunk ape - Wikipedia

You then enter into another forested area. The room basically looks the same as before (without sign), but there’s a new object here. To your left, there’s a small shack. The shack is disguised with overgrown moss, and there’s a small window on the door. In this room, you can smell something awful. It smells like rotting garbage. Suddenly, a loud roar is heard from inside. A gunshot is then promptly heard, as the shot lights up the window (strobe lights). You then hear a scream, then a sickly crack. The door bursts open, and a body flies towards you (actor jumping in the air timed with strobe lights). He hits the ground, as a Skunk Ape (actor) exits the shack. It’s chest and hands bloodied, as it roars at you and pounds its chest. You flee towards the next room.

Jungle (Kasai Rex)

Kasai Rex | Cryptid Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Yes, I know the cryptid is a hoax, but...it's a t-rex)

You then enter into a wet jungle. From above, you can feel the rain falling on you (water droplets every few seconds). Every so often, you can feel the ground rumble beneath you, as something massive moves around. You then hear a LOUD roar, making the ground shake some more. Suddenly, the Kasai Rex (puppet) pokes its head between some trees and tries to bite at you. You dash towards to the next room.

Backyard (Michigan Dogman)

Michigan Dogman - Wikipedia

You then enter into a highly different setting, a suburban backyard. A small house is in front of you, the lights turned out. You look down, and you notice wolf like footprints imprinted onto the grass. A small shed is to your left, and some trees are to your right. Suddenly, the Dogman (actor) bursts through the trees and snarls at you, saliva dripping from its snout. You then go into the shed for cover.

Shed (Beast Of Bray Road)

Beast of Bray Road - Wikipedia

The shed is dark, cramped, and dirty. Cobwebs hang from the corners of walls, used tools hang from the wall, and various claw marks layed on the walls. For some odd reason, you can smell wet dog. Small droplets come down from the ceiling. You look up, and you see a snarling face in front of you (puppet). The droplets are saliva of the Beast, as it suddenly roars at you in fury.

Barn (Chupacabra)

Chupacabra - Wikipedia

You then enter into a slightly larger room than before. There are several dark pens to your left and right, various farm animal sounds will play out. You walk by the goat pen, and you just hear this awful death rattle from there, followed by growling. The lights on the pen turn on, revealing the body of a goat. There isn’t any blood on it, besides two puncture marks on it. On top of it is the Chupacabra (puppet) , snarling at you as you interrupted it’s feast (animatronic). It swipes it’s claws at you as you exit the room.

Bridge (Mothman)

Mothman - Wikipedia

You then find yourself high up. To your left and right are various beams, rust covers it. You look below the bridge, you see an ocean of water (projection). There are several cars parked on the bridge, some will turn on and honk their horn, giving a quick startle scare. This will make a quick distraction, as the Mothman (actor) swoops down above you(bungee), leaping on run beam to the next. You got to the next room.

Mountain (yeti)

Yeti - Wikipedia
You then enter into a very large room. This room is different than other rooms, as you are walking on a ramp. (fake) snow is everywhere in this room, coating it in white. As you walk around, you spot several boulders to your left and right. You walk past one, and a mountain climber comes out. He’s bruised and bloodied, and asks you to leave the area before”It” comes. A loud roar fills the air, as a Yeti (actor) comes out from behind him. The Yeti grabs the climbers head, and squeezes it. Blood spills out of the climbers mouth (blood capsule), as a sickening crunch is heard. The body drops to the floor, as the Yeti beats its chest and howls at you as you exit the room.

Camp (wendigo)

Wendigo - Wikipedia

You then enter into another snowy area. To your left, you see a small campsite. There are several branches, forming what used to be a campfire.several half eaten bodies of campers lie the area, all half eaten. Suddenly, a Camper comes out from a tent. His lips are partially chewed out, and scratch marks line his face. He laughs maniacally, as he backs away from you. From behind you, the Wendigo (actor) emerges from the trees. It howls into the sky, as you run to the next room.

Village (jersey devil)

Jersey Devil - Wikipedia

You then enter into another large room. Small cottages lie left and right, all heavily old and abandoned. You pass by a cottage, and you can hear a female screaming, then flesh tearing...then bleating. Suddenly, smoke comes from the chimney. The Jersey Devil (actor) is than seen from the roof, and it sees you to. It bleats/neighs at you, and tries to swipes it’s hooves at you. You then go into the next room.

River (bunyip)

Bunyip - Wikipedia

You then enter into a different environment. The room feels hotter than others, cooling you off from the chillier rooms before. There’s tons of fog underneath you, giving the illusion you’re traveling through water. From below, you can hear a deep, unearthly growl. Suddenly, a giant head emerges from the water. It’s the Bunyip (puppet), and it has a victim in it’s mouth (puppet). The victim screams in agony. The Bunyip gives you a death stare, as it pulls it’s head back into the water.

Indian Burial Ground(skin-walker)

Skin-walker - Wikipedia

You are now back on land. Around you are various graves, all buried with sticks or rocks. Some sticks seem to be bent, and there’s a canine tooth stuck in some dirt. As you walk past a tree, a mid-transformed Skin-walker (actor) emerges from it. His face is seen growing a snout and long ears, and he claws at you with growing claws. He then cowers in pain back into the tree. Then, a dog like creature (puppet) emerges from the other side of the tree, barking at you you exit the room.

Abandoned building (devil monkey)

Devil Monkeys | Cryptid Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

You then enter into a small indoor area. Around you, you see faded paint, crumbling bricks, and trash everywhere in the room. The smell of dirt and cement fills the room. As you walk by a trash can, it starts to shudder. You look closer at it, and you see a dismembered hand holding tightly onto the handle. You back away from it, and from the other side a Devil Monkey (actor) emerges from behind a broken window. It screeches and tries to grab at you as you exit the room.

Sewer tunnel (lizard men)

Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp - Wikipedia

You are now in a tightly cramped area, and it smells awful. You can hear water rushing from below and above you, sometimes dripping on you. On the walls are various claw marks and handprints. On the floor are various small reptilian looking eggs, and one seems to have hatched open. You walk past an open grate, and the grate bursts open, revealing the Lizard Man (actor) . he hisses and claws at you, as you go to the next room

Cave (genoskwa)

Genoskwa | Cryptid Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

You are now in darkly lit room. Hanging from the ceilings, are various bodies. You look closer at the bodies, and see that all of their heads have been removed. The only path to the exit is through the bodies. You walk through the gruesome sight, and you start to hear thumping, and it isn’t footsteps. You realize that it’s actually rocks being thrown at you (air mixed with sound), as you narrowly try to leave the room. As you are about to exit, the Genowskwa (actor) emerges from behind a body. It beats its chest in rage as you leave the room.

Pier (nessie)

Loch Ness Monster - Wikipedia

You then enter into what seems to be a pier. To you left and right are wooden rails. Below, you see the ocean (basic projection effect). In front of you, you see a large old-fashioned submarine (there will be a small use of forced perspective to make it look bigger than it actually is). As you walk towards the submarine, a large reptilian head (puppet) pokes through the ocean. Nessie turns it’s head towards you, and spits water at you as you exit the room.

Submarine (kraken)

Kraken - Wikipedia

You then enter into a metallic hallway. Around you, are various porthole size windows, and various metallic doors. The submarine will occasionally rattle and shake, as something bumps into it. As you walk past one door, it opens up revealing a crewmember. He screams for help, but he is suddenly dragged back by various tentacles. The other side of the room rattles again, as you see the Krakens eye peering at you (projection). As you exit the room.

Town

You then enter into a very large room. Around you are various wrecked buildings and cars. The buildings have there windows and walls torns away, and several cars have been flipped over or crushed. Behind several buildings or cars, various Cryptids from before will come out (Bigfoot, Goatman, Dogman, Wendigo, etc etc), as you dash towards the exit of the haunt.

qFe9K0pPbbpXifznvPRzSildl07RZhJRyTeaSWnBT6k0EyaG2Qme_eGbt9UVZYvY-Q7pLBW34tm2AFdGHtzPESskPHXXjA817eKL-hCX6FPbKToOQfRvsRzj65lemxhB95yqPQeQ

5QzgnTF0g182B-i3I1DZA0jjTdAmPSmyfdZpBweNkqa3QzjP3tAadpFa_gyhsGiS2Ng0VZUejrztSWbHKy0CE34qHWWBNopoVOXMF5ClmVWMvT89MeolkgX8-JVD_RM-DdnE5CRT

(yes, im reusing this image, sue me)
Abandoned Warehouse/The “Apartment”

The entrance to the maze is a large abandoned warehouse. The paint on the walls can be seen peeling from years of neglect, and several windows have been torn away. You can see the faint outline of a factory sign right on top of the door, but it’s barely readable. On top of the building, a projection of the telepods computer screen plays out (). You then enter into the haunt.

Music -

s3lvi59OyruApDAwjeBaSA82kLVT7zAt6kjc_ZutypxGQq6Sp7xunu9YWdn7q2JSdkXImA261P7egSTCpGtuChtnNIT09-QmhpqQ-d_Wu_8kFo2y_E1RWtQL7TotkrAl9CFrmdCh

Lab

You then enter into a very large room. To your right is a small piano, and to your left is a peculiar sight. On the left is a telepod, but it’s empty. Right in front of that telepod is a small computer, with an analysis of a teleportation in progress. There’s another telepod in the center of the room, this one has a tripod in front of it. Suddenly, that telepods doors open up, letting fog exit from it. You leave before anything comes out of it.

Music -

3iILXgtUNvC8SqSM6gPgdLsNuUcJRP21bH5zS7FIn646sU8RP69M7rAWsdafDjWYrMNOzLo_6Dl5fPu09s6p4zh14j2-BjDfYR9mVroVolAAOaM26ggpYKYnsuYO3QiSTU-KvnuJ

Bar

You then enter into a small bar. A dart board lies to your left, with most of the arrows in the wall. To your right there’s a table. The table has various cigarette buds and used bottles on it. By the table are two men, Seth (actor) and Mark (dummy). Sweat beads both of their heads, as their are in an arm wrestling contest. Suddenly, Mark’s arm breaks in half (fake arm that can be adjusted into a “broken” position), letting exposed bone poke through, spraying blood onto you (water). Seth quicklly lunges out at you, and then quicklly gets back into position, as you exit the room.

Scareactor Description

Stage 1 Seth - mid 30s. the actor will wear a mullet wig, and have a jacket on. Small paint job on the face to make it look like an allergic rash, and several small stubble hairs applied throughout.

Music -

jdIp5KxJXqHVUXk3UCePbyd8rsbiRMCFVvSvv7SulsArn_VM-RA-RO3WdC2mQt3GDgU-ZPovf7dLIIX63yQluXhtxaj1BqXVY88b-A3-wbeCmTmDqpRwzuN8Yu41mTsfW6-irRuC

Living Quarters

You then enter into a medium size room. There’s several pieces of furniture around you, like a couch (with empty candy wrappers), a coffee table, etc etc. to your left is a pipe on the ceiling, and it seems to be covered in sweat. There’s 2 footprints on the ceiling. As you’re looking at it, Seth comes out from a corner, deranged and angry. He exclaims “Does this look like a sick man to you?!!”, and punches a piece of wood off the wall (hole already placed in wall, around with timed strobe lights and audio). You exit the room

Scareactor Description

Stage 1 Seth - same as stage 1 seth, but shirtless and wearing sweats. Small pieces of hair can be seen coming out of his back.

blBPRPiFW9ewoUDyBmv4TAzh9a1n3oHwc2RCyJrInGU4idWH-D5p4Vim9gfZF75k_Su-j07UPUpuam5rHn0huskXKt98_gVE4raOArniyizji06Cenh1GqioNzOpha-Pi08nfLmm

Bathroom

You then enter into a small, cramped bathroom. There isn’t much in this room besides a toilet, a bathtub, and a sink with a closed medicine cabinet. Wandering around the room is Seth, looking worse than before. He stands right next to the medicine cabinet, slowly pulling away his dead fingernails (hand gloves). Occasionally he’ll turn around, and squirt a pus like liquid from his fingers onto you (water). On the sink are several nails, along with a hair. On the sink is a broken electric razor to. You then exit the room.

Scareactor Description

Stage 2 seth - same as before, but there are several warts and bumps on his face. The actor wears gloves to simulate loose nails.

Music -

HY_dBu6uDuvvT6HwJAJQm_82p-qSjptm6p1EYgX9U-EqEgMQB1tHnoHjhyikYr9nQC0HRk-EVQBam8LHeg4rWxkqP8zT3gk4YhChVRuoz2NTlzzgBCH3navAySz5wi0RRSima-Ky

Living Quarters

You then re enter into the living quarters, and it smells awful. Tons of empty candy bars, half eaten pastries, and soda cans line the couch, table, and everywhere else. On various areas of the food, is a strange white gooey substance. For some odd reason, the substance can be seen smoking. You then hear retching from behind you, as you turn around. Seth emerges from behind a corner, looking more horrible than before, and he starts to vomit onto you (water on a nearby furniture, and timed audio). You then exit the room

Scareactor Description

Stage 3 Seth - the actor will wear a prosthetic mask to make the face look more deformed, without putting too much makeup on it.

Music - YouTube

XQnTUUFk7d5jiIg4TxVYLotefre6CyEVmuVuTcXkYIz5Z1Tc4UN6ckak6xAkQSvkZQCX2qqitewUBu43-JJg-qJNy6JvFnfv0wG0RfQWFf6M-Hq8_w2cTlPM994wJIQKDJwFM4CV

Kitchen/Dining Room

You then enter into a small kitchen, and like the previous room, it smells awful. Dishes have clogged up the sink, half eaten “snacks” lie on the table (some having vomit on them), and various hand prints are on the walls. You look up, and see Seth on the ceiling (dummy). He doesn’t scare, instead he just rambles. “Am I becoming a hundred-and-eighty-five-pound fly? No, I'm becoming something that never existed before. I'm becoming... Brundlefly. Don't you think that's worth a Nobel Prize or two?” you then exit the room.

Music - OST The Fly - Track 13 - Ronnie's Visit - YouTube

MTdEmuLeHTe1MekhYmHyion5iayXdH4dAO382Q12X6W6WoUjWD480RJw3GTHeYAuycedeZopaIwtW-bJtkN19awTtqj4UhrfW1UNId2nhg6_JL4aSZkrNU8SuAhP-qKM0U8398Sq

Lab

You then reenter the lab, and it’s more of a mess. The wires between the telepods are tangled and lose, and lazily scrawled notes lie the tables and floor. You can also notice there’s a third half finished telepod in the room, and it’s door is open. You cautiously walked towards it, and a disfigured fusion of a baboon and a cat emerges from it (puppet). It hisses/screeches at you, and you back away from it. Suddenly from the other side, a more mutated Seth emerges. He carries a bloodied pipe, and tries to swing at you with it. You dash towards the next room.

Scareactor Description

Stage 4-B Seth - a full body suit along with mask the actor will wear.

zdvIpJ-xdmgppk2NAs90OoB0fN4HBhL2b-6lPfPipea2ENLgO_JpPAbqrZfGtYGiIX9IxnhdUmgH7gUhbiAf044r9RohDJZ66YnUpeIlUC7CgPEOOwd7iI8kZSte-0Or_LUNfccC

Alley Roof

You then enter into a tilted room. You then realize that you’re actually on a roof. You look down, and see a small drop onto an alleyway (forced perspective). On several areas on the roof, are pieces of dead flesh. In the center of the roof, is Seth. He’s convulsing in pain, and an insect leg has grown from his appendage (actors head is underneath the floor, leg is the actors arm, and the torso, legs, and arms are all fake). He screams in agony, as you exit the room.

Scareactor Description

Stage 4-B Seth - actor will wear a prosthetic mask with lips to sync with the audio.

StrnYpzaMAicDTg3gilFpkUxbs5HEeyECWSIAG2pyyWWq5MDpXI6VqNYRodZciQxC6iNwCvSWq_LR0kHeQ2h2_OrJe1LAw7KRWUIrh9JqdYT-RZ1Ie_W3vIqi_8FlDVC4biSKW_8

Bathroom

You then re enter into the bathroom, and like the other rooms, it looks like trash. This rooms smell is worse than others however, and it smells like decay. Various cereal boxes and candy warpers line the room, and on the sink are various pieces of dead skin. The medicine cabinet is open, so you check inside of it, and it’s disturbing. Various body parts line the cabinet, some fresher than others. You cautiously exit the room.
AA8r2QMyslaM0H4-E_ovta8tkAS9JjSfxPfGakHIrfjZkGeb3R5EvrlB9UPFcnV4ATO_3SuQttJoN1Wut23n1nqT3cZrsV7BlbJ2jmBL_9RV6xy1yxeEYWYTgA3-QkqJ_Pri-0iz

Living Quarters

You are now back into the living quarters, and trash covers most of the room. In the center of the room is Stathis (actor), and on top is Seth (puppet). Stathis hand is gone, leaving a bloody stump behind. Seth unhinges his jaw, and vomits onto his leg (water), as steam comes out from the liquid. Seth than notices you, and then vomits onto you, as you exit the room.

Scareactor Description

Stathis - Early 40s, bearded, wears a bloodied sweater.

Music -

JH3uE6CeZy5fFsNBUemRWKM1e5eDyd8Go0OHVURjOmkXDduCLWjk2eXOCP4yZCgzFOOq1XQef4Pz2zlMHa4vwBw2kLKSNNaY27E8c3gtBhYvKuC7qLKl__ewiObXjCdLmDqeW9Cp

Hallway

You then enter into a cramped hallway, doors line your left, and windows line your right. From behind the doors, you can hear Veronica screaming, and flesh tearing away. You walk past one door, and it bursts open. Seth/Brundlefly emerges from behind the door, flesh falling away from his face, as he blindly claws at you. You dash towards the next room.

Scareactor Description

Seth/Brundlefly - full body suit, with two masks added to the actor to give the illusion of dead skin.

Music -

MTLMfP3IMLgfR_HPuxgbnzEaXlhmcL56K5BFE1qbCcLdmY9Qqj7jPerzAhUcbbn7ke30ECmDmJDqQ1OQVRleoqaY2rZwVvjY2tSSTEAuciGiFpsBHj8G6ya-IHgGhkO0lYmBw0e3

Lab

You then re enter into the lab, and it’s still a mess as before. The third telepod that was seen earlier seems to be finished (well finished for a scientist going insane). You can’t see through the telepods, as you can only see darkness. You walk past one telepod, and the window crashes out (water, air, and strobe lights combined). Inside is Brundlefly (torso puppet), and it’s a monstrosity. It hisses and swings it’s arms at you, as you exit the room.

Music -

fwCiQ1GN_w9rKxRLefYpdGaQM2Me5MTLVZJG0qW2eiNb1fsXnF2_gGYvDM7UNOXtlnql4XhL5lRdNVJr4QZwgEitvoTvglsbcdR79dL8qV4evyrbaFeeJTDWsSd-miPXt9mKfT8g

Back Of Lab

You are now in a different section of the lab, specifically the back. Wires tangle the floor, as one has been blown off by a shotgun, letting smoke (fog) fill the room. Near the telepod is Brundlefly ...well, what was brundlefly. Half of its body has been fused with the telepod, as it weakly crawls out towards you. As it slowly reaches its hand out, Veronica comes out from the other side with a shotgun. She silently whimpers, as she pulls the trigger (air spray effect), as you exit the maze.

Scareactor Description

Veronica - late 20s, short haired, has a claw mark on her arm, and carries a bloodied shotgun.

Music -

F1yp2PVIv9UrhHivwRIcP3BqvJ2AqdXFx467VDFr04NcjdlqDoHV95YrHdEO4Q1TuO-dR7y2ed-W5AkYO6N19-1dXbMJ_kfmP7Mx5C8IcvKQBdKPseHjDZNh3dsDjLiBZeNCqId3

lvg1GKi9Q7Czw4TyWF_sAjybRWxxYGkAwotMPsv6DwtypnrrmaxnIuer7HE4K6tMO53nIxdmeRSRUmajHnbxh1Eh0-z06zKFal9CYaO2yin44NQ0tQA4kYvwxzQfK837vl9yZIsL

Jon’s House.

The maze facade will look like a standard 80s suburban home. On the lawn is a small toy bone, the teeth marks from a dog can be seen on it. You look through the windows, and see Odie walking by (shadow silhouette), his tongue hanging out. He walks past the window, and suddenly a dark shape emerges behind him. It screeches and lunges at odie, as you hear his pained yelps from inside. You then enter inside the house.

Music Throughout House

aAO9nSD1XmtO6NnqkG68AsWm3jG_mt7bIaY2AHgbdqfDsKx3cm_V5jGvOhjftQ71WeehdgyUaCO7D0ls9SXhg9rKnkC1rQ6S_mqDmiS5KIFUZYKPg8VWeHoTl8hECOlD6Shp6baX

Living Room.

Surprisingly, the room looks normal...well almost. The TV is playing a news report about a “viral outbreak” going around town, there’s several Chef Boyarde cans scattered around the floor, the walls and ceilings have various paw prints on them, and...there’s a piece of orange dead skin right next to the couch. The piece is small, but really wide. It’s orange with small black stripes, and surprisingly there doesn’t seem to be any blood on it. You walk past the litter box, and you see the chewed up remains of Squeaks on there. Half of his skin is torn away, and various organs have been removed. You enter into the next room.

xRLLjr7XK-ZFRWe1RD4VdnZn12jnaO3bd48D-QI76SIYK9slX6niKCbJGeS13PsxblWnH6MEd2aVK-ChbVfpudkgNSONh7alxbym-j0oWlxSzVxK_ebfNd0sD7jpX9cvz9mZO79f

Kitchen

You then enter into the kitchen, and there’s more signs of chaos here. The Chef Boyarde cans are piled up in a corner, and on top of it is more dead flesh. The piece of flesh is huge, being about 5 feet tall, and several rips can be seen in it. You walk past one door, and Jon comes out from it with a bat. Several claw marks cover his face, and slime covers his body. He asks you to leave before It comes. Suddenly, the fridge door burst open, revealing Gorefield (Puppet). It looks almost like garfield, but it has sharper fangs, and seems to be larger (around 6 foot). It lunges out towards you, and sprays a strange slime onto you (water), as you exit the room.

Art Inspiration

0UE97IQ3saECwJg7Su4fEqiAJj84jZdvXIHVlFiZ4UR4x8D51u7ehMcgz_TtuQvNfgEXyxaHqRADezIYrtXBaiKYEfvKEE2LHYGxbLUoazszMtjNvraaIQrEXDDQLcfM7Vh6H5xJ

fEKo3MVygG4INjYuUPiG_KX2EBechvDqiSQuxVA0Wf36IYULzGEL-3FSl5JpeoaaXFSDuiUjFTuNiEz4UwsMFC-5FvEflhv84J8HCWFKFard-qtSPU8MezptqHi9qlTgzNg3KCmy

Hallway

You then enter into a small cramped hallway. Various portraits have fallen on the floor, and the light above flickers and sputters every few seconds. What used to be paw prints on the walls, now look like arachnid leg prints. The prints seem to have dug deep into the wallpaper and concrete, and they seem to go up towards the ceiling. You then hear scuttling from above, and a raspy voice whispering out “Jon,” You look up, and an arachnid Gorefield emerges from a hole in the ceiling (puppet), teeth trying to clamp down onto you, as you exit the room.

Art Inspiration

LoEyZA6jqSXhspYiO-EjJmdJxqopBvVX4Xqy5UF-Qv8zumyKzTck4EvYYf7gVxEpWhRqQ5bVDVUgYLRoHpVurL7aDkTAGEEY7H0GIrJtGk9NtI3Tp5WQWntu9EOy45P9yKfCGUL2

BrWNoBN2XkxHUiAlKyTZDwxrME7wsofBtMGQ8OokJvz8GFX5YSmA8iSTzuHiTo1dm7wzRxhNi30OpkTnZ92-klpRgFctlqDRuk2-M_iHuxVBNA35p7pf-zuXuVvMgynhapTOn9-4

Bedroom

You then enter into a large bedroom, and carnage is erupting. On the bed is Lyman, and he’s being eaten alive by Gorefield legs first ( ). He tries to push his leg off from the beast, but it just clamps it’s jaws harder. He screams in agony, as you can hear bones crushing. As you are distracted by this, Liz comes out from a closet with a shotgun, and tries to shoot at Gorefield. However, she immediately gets dragged away by a tentacle, as the closet door closes. You then exit the room.

4-w6CO4TeBGZlwKQzwZ6-hh1_a_s9-u0D8XNvR-N4IpdHatBCtakT-LCIRWUgyZFjoCb0g-g8HStrGkqe9mf3tLzmNxAzr19H2MSkVMbxzOQgpdOeXf24vBAI_pIFM5PdOllAYPH

(imagine a downscaled version of this)

Streets

You then enter outside, and it’s disturbing. Strange fleshy masses can be seen growing on various buildings, and they seem to pulsate every now and then. Various cars litter the streets, most crushed by an unknown heavy force. As you walk past a cab, a panicking civilian emerges from behind it. On his arm is a long orange tentacle, and at the end of it is a gaping maw (strap on tentacle on arm). He tries to shake the thing off him, but it seems to have slowly fused into his arm. As you are distracted by this, a heavily infected civilian emerges from behind an alleyway, tentacles and orange fur growing from every orifice. You dash towards the next room.

Scareactor Design

qGlHgbEAAhKT0zRCi7coO9t_9LGsvbZ_uMMS_KGElAdBjm1_H9r0HflAfZkO_npGyGHh8234cBRg5jquyRW8-AVCAEO8AqCSnIytMGQhPuznbXFDg0dVPmBxiF2tNEskslur65s2
_YE6nnFofkjzF5ZuEttDzgbZlBL2hgJfv19wmAgdQtlXPIBmF68bebcnf-BD-0embcRYhvN6gaAc-koDt-BRyrCMgL_550RPIQBCyJx5vVZeQc70he2IsTVpgTbCNcfUqU-hNz3W

m_VJmn4awQrXm32UYxn0Z2WroFg16zsT3BuX0mQZxto-qIKryDKhq_kp-R6jymD666Cat6HfR6005AuzOXH6c2VfWYSOwEUFUStXRjZNiOqWDRFOZ32T1GRBH6UJ8NkDaNtrAiMC

Flesh Alley.

You then enter into a cramped alleyway, and it smells like...lasagna. The walls are fleshy and orange, along with some black stripes. You then realize that you’re walking in a room filled with Garf flesh. You walk past one corner of the alley, and the flesh then begins to pulsate. Suddenly, the flesh moves out from the wall and rushes towards you, making disgusting gurgling noises (full bodysuit an actor will wear). You run towards the next room.

hWioiXwj0Kr_b_JuYkkSmNGl06f_chq-aY6r4Wl8Z--NxOCdflmOe-lPVlRg9NEsHlGb6jStejDwDjhhMYNmq4uGE9WJNmkZ3NwQBqbmNVQvRb2fZl56mn601EKmT8fBE8f6pZd9

The Cult

You then enter inside of a dilapidated church, and the lasagna smell is stronger than before. To your left and right are pews, all having heavily infected civilians on them. Some are so infected, that their skin can be seen fusing onto the seats. In the center of the room is Gorefield, now taking up most of the room (sorta like this puppet ). It then notices you, and roars at you as various tentacles whip and move around from under it. As you are distracted by this, several civilians emerge from their seats and lunge at you, as you go towards the final room.

Art Inspiration

NlLL1B_3fOGqxruyPGO-bHBv5w4R1uHaMEZXGTnx3-y9s_aJXyieZf4ckwVsVrpyHSKUBlGx8RIktWvOpL1e5aHBydlHJ8UxwSB1EU2Ot_IJPaRWcTu7f5jpWaZu82LbGGEyIi5K

nq9a9jGRysD_990zAxqAshW3ckRxZ8ys89g75OY-Fw7-sstLwFNSC227RjCTPJkDM1QWKK66XoAVLGqEVf0MI28yTjTy-M4SyomlPM-_XulbkLkKIHg4Q1c3AKahw4ROHzPY7Ne1
’Fleshy Earth

You then enter into a black void, and it’s strangely chilly. You then realize that you’ll actually in space. In the center of the room is a large, flesh covered earth (a model that’s around 10 feet in height). As the Earth spins and makes strange fleshy noises, you walk past it. Suddenly to your left, a giant Gorefield head emerges from the darkness. It roars at you, as it has now become a eldritch entity. You finally dash towards the exit, as you exit the maze

Thoughts?

I have to say, that's the last thing I would ever imagine for a house, but you did a bang up job! Haha

My personal favorite part is now I have the word "Gar-flesh" in my vocabulary, and I am not entirely sure what to do with it, haha

Wow! Never thought Garfield would jump to the top of my anticipated IPs list, but here we are. Great work!

Also, random "yes, and" idea, a few of the Garfield cultists could be dressed like the Tribal Garfield Form from the end of the Lasagna Cat series (can't post here for NSFW reasons but it's on Youtube).

With the creepypasta maze why not use Channel Zero? You could easily use Candle Cove, NoEnd House, Butcher’s Block, and The Dream Door since they were actual seasons.

With the creepypasta maze why not use Channel Zero? You could easily use Candle Cove, NoEnd House, Butcher’s Block, and The Dream Door since they were actual seasons.
Here's the thing, channel zero strayed so much away from the stories (Butcher's Block especially), that they don't even look like the story they were inspired off of.