Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

MEMES OF MURDER - MUSIC BY FIGURE
Façade - Classic meme that says "When someone calls you a dead meme" with a troll face with bloody tears and red glowing eyes.

Scene 1 - 80's rave scene. This room has loud techno music, crazy lights and similar set design to that of Vamp 85 at Universal Orlando with the murdered rock band at the back. In the center of the room there is a demonic dancing baby, pole dancing and lunging out at guests every so often. There are also dancing Winnie the Pooh and Gangman style jump scares.

Scene 2 - Shooting Stars hallway. This hallway has multicolored star lights arranged on the wall to form disturbing pictures such as skulls and blood splatters. A distorted version of the shooting stars song play in the background. At the end of the hallway there is a Nyan Cat puppet jumpscare similar to the iconic American werewolf in London.

Scene 3 - The floor is lava. You enter a living room with steaming lava on the floor with the bottoms of the furniture even burning away. As a scare, an actor made to look like a lava demon emerges from the floor to scare guests.

Scene 4 - Cooking by the book. You enter a big cartoonish kitchen with blood splattered everywhere. On the island lays Stingy with his guts and intestines being devoured by a giant cake monster puppet. (Just imagine the ST3 monster as a pink cake) This serves as a distraction for a scare from Stephanie as it is made to look she will stab you with a knife. A distorted version of the song plays in the background.

Scene 5 - We are number one. This scene is nearly identical to the mannequin scene from The First Purge. You first see Sporticus in a big cage trying to burst out. Instead of mannequins, you see distorted versions of Robbie Rotten in many different costumes from the show while some of them will pop out at you.

Scene 6 - Shrek's swamp. You enter a dark swap with the words "Shrek is blood. Shrek is death." written on a wall in blood, while dead bodies are on stakes with their eyes grouched out. A much more realistic and unnerving looking Shrek serves as a scare.

Scene 7 - Slenderman woods. You enter an evergreen forest as ghost children pop around the corners with a Slenderman stilt walker at the end.

Scene 8 - Harambe's cage. You enter a big dark cage kinda like a much scaled down version of Predator's Cove. A big gorilla puppet jump scares guests.

Scene 9 - 7/11 massacre. You enter a 7/11 where kids are fighting over fidget spinners. One kid is slitting a worker's throat with one and two others serve as jump scares with spikes attached to their spinners.

Scene 10 - Literally just a black hallway with a chainsaw wielding Duolingo bird.

Scene 11 - Hentai room ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). A room with Hentai posters and....stuff. As scares, there is a big Momo puppet similar to the beast from Poltergeist.

Scene 12 - Triggered hallway. This room has flashing UV lights with the orange triggered tape all over the walls. People in red paint come out and scream at the top of their lungs at guests.

Scene 13 - Fake news hallway. Very similar to the paper hallway in The Shining. Lots of newspapers are around the wall, some comical, some disturbing.
A demon trump scares guests from boo holes yelling "Fake News!" and "Wrong!"

Scene 14. - Oval Office. This room is meant to smell like a McDonalds with wrappers and food littered all over the place. A demon Trump sits at the desk insulting guests.

Finale - Illuminati Mirror Maze. This scene take you into a mirror maze with flashing lights and the Dr. Who soundtrack playing in the background. Reptilian creatures with triangle shaped eyes and in cult like robes jump out around the corner. Once you are finished with this scene, you exit into the Illuminati Territory scare zone on French Street.

MEMES OF MURDER - MUSIC BY FIGURE
Façade - Classic meme that says "When someone calls you a dead meme" with a troll face with bloody tears and red glowing eyes.

Scene 1 - 80's rave scene. This room has loud techno music, crazy lights and similar set design to that of Vamp 85 at Universal Orlando with the murdered rock band at the back. In the center of the room there is a demonic dancing baby, pole dancing and lunging out at guests every so often. There are also dancing Winnie the Pooh and Gangman style jump scares.

Scene 2 - Shooting Stars hallway. This hallway has multicolored star lights arranged on the wall to form disturbing pictures such as skulls and blood splatters. A distorted version of the shooting stars song play in the background. At the end of the hallway there is a Nyan Cat puppet jumpscare similar to the iconic American werewolf in London.

Scene 3 - The floor is lava. You enter a living room with steaming lava on the floor with the bottoms of the furniture even burning away. As a scare, an actor made to look like a lava demon emerges from the floor to scare guests.

Scene 4 - Cooking by the book. You enter a big cartoonish kitchen with blood splattered everywhere. On the island lays Stingy with his guts and intestines being devoured by a giant cake monster puppet. (Just imagine the ST3 monster as a pink cake) This serves as a distraction for a scare from Stephanie as it is made to look she will stab you with a knife. A distorted version of the song plays in the background.

Scene 5 - We are number one. This scene is nearly identical to the mannequin scene from The First Purge. You first see Sporticus in a big cage trying to burst out. Instead of mannequins, you see distorted versions of Robbie Rotten in many different costumes from the show while some of them will pop out at you.

Scene 6 - Shrek's swamp. You enter a dark swap with the words "Shrek is blood. Shrek is death." written on a wall in blood, while dead bodies are on stakes with their eyes grouched out. A much more realistic and unnerving looking Shrek serves as a scare.

Scene 7 - Slenderman woods. You enter an evergreen forest as ghost children pop around the corners with a Slenderman stilt walker at the end.

Scene 8 - Harambe's cage. You enter a big dark cage kinda like a much scaled down version of Predator's Cove. A big gorilla puppet jump scares guests.

Scene 9 - 7/11 massacre. You enter a 7/11 where kids are fighting over fidget spinners. One kid is slitting a worker's throat with one and two others serve as jump scares with spikes attached to their spinners.

Scene 10 - Literally just a black hallway with a chainsaw wielding Duolingo bird.

Scene 11 - Hentai room ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). A room with Hentai posters and....stuff. As scares, there is a big Momo puppet similar to the beast from Poltergeist.

Scene 12 - Triggered hallway. This room has flashing UV lights with the orange triggered tape all over the walls. People in red paint come out and scream at the top of their lungs at guests.

Scene 13 - Fake news hallway. Very similar to the paper hallway in The Shining. Lots of newspapers are around the wall, some comical, some disturbing.
A demon trump scares guests from boo holes yelling "Fake News!" and "Wrong!"

Scene 14. - Oval Office. This room is meant to smell like a McDonalds with wrappers and food littered all over the place. A demon Trump sits at the desk insulting guests.

Finale - Illuminati Mirror Maze. This scene take you into a mirror maze with flashing lights and the Dr. Who soundtrack playing in the background. Reptilian creatures with triangle shaped eyes and in cult like robes jump out around the corner. Once you are finished with this scene, you exit into the Illuminati Territory scare zone on French Street.
Me when someone literally made a haunt based off memes, and somehow made it work. image url (1).jpg

Alright, I figured I'll throw my hat in the ring with what my dream HHN lineup might look like.

Mazes
It: Chapter 1 and 2 - Soundstage
Phantasm - Waterworld
Suspiria (2018) - Tram Garage A
Horrors of A24 (The Witch, Green Room, Hereditary) - Jurassic World Queue
AHS Asylum - Tram Garage B
The Fog - 747 Queue
Silent Cinema (Nosferatu, Caligari, Haxan) - Metro Sets
Dead Alive - Parisian Courtyard
Campfire Stories - Mummy Queue (original maze centered around legends and old ghost stories)
Gorefield (by hhnlover) - FDTD

Scarezones
Dead by Daylight - Backlot
Re-Animator - Lower Lot
Mad Max: Fury Road - Entrance Plaza
Meet the Feebles - French Street (would have the Dead Alive maze dump into this)
The Screening Room - Tunnel (Tunnel essentially dressed up as a movie theater with black and white horror movies projected on a screen)

Show
Little Shop of Horrors - Special Effects Stage

Alright, I figured I'll throw my hat in the ring with what my dream HHN lineup might look like.

Mazes
It: Chapter 1 and 2 - Soundstage
Phantasm - Waterworld
Suspiria (2018) - Tram Garage A
Horrors of A24 (The Witch, Green Room, Hereditary) - Jurassic World Queue
AHS Asylum - Tram Garage B
The Fog - 747 Queue
Silent Cinema (Nosferatu, Caligari, Haxan) - Metro Sets
Dead Alive - Parisian Courtyard
Campfire Stories - Mummy Queue (original maze centered around legends and old ghost stories)
Gorefield (by hhnlover) - FDTD

Scarezones
Dead by Daylight - Backlot
Re-Animator - Lower Lot
Mad Max: Fury Road - Entrance Plaza
Meet the Feebles - French Street (would have the Dead Alive maze dump into this)
The Screening Room - Tunnel (Tunnel essentially dressed up as a movie theater with black and white horror movies projected on a screen)

Show
Little Shop of Horrors - Special Effects Stage
All of this i love (im quite surprised people actually liked the Gorefield haunt). Also, Campfire Stories can use tons of stories from Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark (The Hitchiker, The Hook, etc etc)

If I could have my own HHN. I would put a Minions Halloween house in there.

41jxu7FF-zL._SX425_.jpg

I never made a event....time to change that

Halloween Horror Nights 2020

Tagline - I never thought up a tagline before, um...."Come See The Spooky."

Haunts
Shaun Of The Dead - Tram Garage 1
Exterminatorz - Tram Garage 2
Slither - WW Queue
Pandemic - Parasian Courtyard (Here's the idea. It's basically a zombie maze, but with a twist. It'll start off being like a typical zombie maze, and in the line of the haunt, there'll be news reports of the chaos unfolding. It seems the virus started after a space shuttle crashed into a major city. Slowly throughout the maze, the infected become..different. There skin starts to become discoloured with some rashes and lesions, body parts can be seen falling away, and new limbs are growing underneath the skin. At the end you finally realize, that it's an alien virus that slowly mutates the person into an alien like species. So, something similar to district 9.)
V/H/S - Mummy Queue
Overlord - 747 Queue
Monster Squad - Backlot Tent
Outlast - FDTD
It - Soundstage

Scarezones

28 Days Later - Backlot
Hellraiser - Lower Lot
Creepypasta - Entrance Plaza
Hitchcock - French Street
Cryptids - Tunnel

DREAM HHN LINE UP
DISCLAIMER:
Some of these ideas are kinda dumb and would probably never appear at HHN but hey why the hell not. I may make more detailed descriptions of each of the mazes depending on how I feel.
MAZES
Gore-Field (By hhnlover) - FDTD Area
Dark Crystal - 747 Queue
SCP Best Of House - Metro Sets
[UNKOWN ORIGINAL] - Mummy Extended Queue
FNAF - JP Queue
Stranger Things Season 3 - Soundstage (Iforgotwhich one it was, sorry)
Candle Cove - Waterworld Queue
Memes Of Murder (Original House) - Parisian Courtyard
Baldi's Basics In Education and Learning - Tram Garage A
Birdemic - Tram Garage B
SCARE ZONES
Cornstalkerz (Scarecrows) - Production Central
The First Purge - New York Set
Illuminati Territory - French Street (Exit of Memes of Murder)
The Crypt (Gothic vampires) - Tunnel
Wild Evil West - Metro Sets Gauntlet
Hollywood Harry’s Clown Brigade - Roaming

So All Hollows Evil and GoT got the chop. Because of the success of Memes of Murder, I decided to do another dumber idea haunt this time based on both Birdemic movies. I also scrapped All Hallows Evil for a different original. I have a few ideas I have but I haven’t decided which I will do. It will not be another dumb theme again, I wanna try to go for true nitty gritty horror this time.

My dream event if I were to put on Halloween Horror Nights for now:

Mazes:

- Suspiria(1977) - Metro Sets
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 - Waterworld Queue
- Dead by Daylight - SS747 Queue
- Stranger Things 3 - SS29
- The Horrors of A24(The VVitch, Hereditary, Midsommar) - FDTD Tent
- Zombieland: Tram Garage A
- Depths of Fear: Tram Garage B
- Urban Legends - Parisian Courtyard
- The Fallout: Mummy Queue
- AMC’s The Walking Dead - TWDA

Scarezones:
- The Strangers: Roaming Horde
- The Ghost Face Murders: Backlot Gauntlet
- Spirits & Demons of the East: New York
- Purgatory: Tunnel
- Altars of Horror: Upper Lot

Maze Layout: Dead by Daylight: Volume 1
Killers Featured: Trapper, Hillbilly, Nurse, Wraith, Clown

Facade: The Campfire
Description: As guests get closer to the tent, they will see that the facade is a “woods” of sorts that also has wooden lot seats and a campfire. As guests go around the campfire they will enter into the tent/maze.

2282553C-F757-4661-B073-9EE97543215B.jpeg

Transition: To make it feel like guests are truly in the game, they will go through a hallway where they will see a loading screen on the left wall and then an ebony mori offering on the wall straight ahead.

6DC4065B-53E3-4D2D-876C-2A92883909A6.jpeg

Scene 1: Guests will be in the Macmillan Estate and be in a large room. A Meg mannequin will be heard screaming as she is trapped in a bear trap, and the Trapper will pop out from behind an alcove.

279A1FC7-52E6-4B5A-BE4B-203BA9868C56.jpeg

Scene 2: Guests will be in an original scene inspired by the Trapper’s backstory, where crushed walls in a mineshaft have killed workers and others have gone insane by the claustrophobia. Guests will navigate past Corpses as 1-2 miners pop out from behind destroyed walls to scare guests.

Scene 3: Guests will be in the basement and see Meg, Claudette, and Jake hung on meat hooks as Dwight pops out of a locker. The Trapper will be seen roaming the room and scare guests from multiple spots.

DA9F0074-51EC-4F6F-A2D7-BDDF4D1E790D.jpeg

Transition: Guests will weave through the woods until they see a neon lit Gas Station, the Wraith’s Bell will be heard in the distance. A Pepper’s ghost effect will reveal the Wraith hiding in the woods.

FFCD6CF7-261B-4904-A992-03B30AC253EA.jpeg

Scene 4: A Claudette actress will be seen working on a generator within the gas station, and can press a button which will make it look like she has “failed” a skill check setting off a loud noise. The Wraith will pop out in the gas station as well as in the hallway leading into Scene 5.

Scene 5: Guests exit the Gas Station and are inside of Barn, where they will see flayed open corpses as the Hillbilly pops out. As an Easter egg, the Thompson necklace will be in the room for fans of the Hillbilly’s lore.

E7D6E3B7-D492-42EF-B39C-2A3D0D25F9B8.png

Scene 6: Guests will pass by the infamous Cow Tree and see a Jake actor “throw” a pallet(which will lift itself immediately back up to ensure repeatability) as he is pursued by an unseen slasher. The Hillbilly will pop out while guests are distracted

986462EB-6149-436A-ACB9-E5F6A77A7299.jpeg

Transition: Guests will weave through trees as they approach the final Realm they must encounter: Crotus Penn Asylum. A large facade will be seen by guests as a Nurse mannequin will be seen at the second level.

B0627339-6C1F-47A3-BF02-709E930FDF4F.jpeg

Scene 7: Guests will be on the second floor of the Asylum as they see a Nea mannequin will be seen crouching behind a box. The Nurse will be heard blinking and will pop out behind guests.

Transition: Taking a page from the Nurse’s lore, Guests will pass by a hall or insane patients, half of whom have been strangled to death. The Nurse will pop out in the last cell.

Scene 8: Guests will be inside of the courtyard of Father Cambell’s Church, and will see Kate Denson pop out with a flashlight behind the generator, as the Clown will also pop out.

95EC7425-D5AE-4829-89B9-C0D96CED0E41.png

Scene 9: Guests will be in the Clown’s circus as mannequins of Meg, Claudette, Nea, and Kate will be seen crouching in various spots throughout the room. 2 Clown’s will pop out in this room. A Zultar machine and the horse will also be in this room.

74F914D2-A7B2-4686-B851-50C8762D5F33.jpeg

Scene 10: Guests will make their way to the exit gates as The Trapper, Wraith, and Hillbilly pop out for one last scare. A Dwight mannequin will also be seen being killed by the Entity as the Endgame Collapse Bell sounds.

F4F5F908-BEB1-4706-8559-75750828B9DB.jpeg

Transition to Exit: The Entity’s claws will pop out as an animatronic scare as the Nurse and Clown pop out from boo hole alcoves.

For Reference, here are the designs of the killers featured in this house:

The Trapper:
620867D3-5C4E-4CE3-A3A6-A1A13A7CBE49.jpeg

The Wraith:
E74E049A-F813-4054-99FF-946D485D556D.jpeg

The Hillbilly:
026561B6-E3B9-4AA4-9DD5-DC7F2F754B7A.png

The Nurse:
A01197F3-0266-4598-8987-E4BF8C600B3A.jpeg

The Clown:
1BA4685D-8A2A-474E-BD40-ABE769376A90.png

I thought about having all of the Killers + Survivors in one house, but that draft was too cramped and would only allow for one actor of each killer and survivor per room, which would get repetitive quick.

Im gonna take a intresting challenge. Im gonna try and make a "good" Saw maze. It'll mostly have traps not used in hollywoods haunts (Death Mask, Glass Box, Classroom, Angel, Mausoleum, Scalping Chair, Spikes, Ten Pints Of Blood, Glass Coffin, Oxygen Crusher, Steam Maze, Shotgun Carousel, Garage, Impalement Wheel, Cycle Trap, and the Laser Collars.) Im also thinking of having non trap rooms (Adams Apartment, Hoffmans Rampage, and the Factory Raid). Any tips you guys wanna suggest for this?

Last edited:
Finished the saw layout. It probably won't be made into a full draft, but you never know. Take this as a gift for me taking a long time with SOTD.

Facade - Wilson Steel Plant

Scene 1 - Tv room (simple little tv room where Billy will tell you the rules of the game. Rules will be like orlandos saw rules. "I want to play a game. You are part of the game. To live your task is simple. Make it through the maze without becoming its next victim" This will be a distraction for a Pigmen scare from behind)

Scene 2 - Oxygen Crusher (A large room where two victims will be put next to you side by side. One breathes, and you see the clamps start to crush his stomach. As you are distracted, the other victim will reach his hand out to you.)

Scene 3 - Razor Box (Addison be seen trying to pull her hands free from the contraption. This will be a distraction scare for a blood crazed Xavier with a spiked baseball bat as a scare.)

Scene 4 - Hallway (a little fence hallway, where Billy will row in with his tricycle. His face will actually explode open, and spray air on you {mix of air and water})

Scene 5 - Mausoleum (A large room, where both victims will try to swing weapons at you.)

Scene 6 - Ten Pints Of Sacrifice (A room where two victims are putting there hands into spinning saw blades {actor will wear a prosthetic hand, and strobe lights will make it look like the blades moving}. This will be a distraction for a Pigmen scare)

Scene 7 - Shotgun Hallway (A small hallway, where a shotgun on the ceiling will shoot at you {air and sound})

Scene 8 - Scalping Seat (A empty living room, where a empty trap chair lies in the room, with pieces of scalp on it. Suddenly, Brenda will come out from a door, scalp gone, and try to slash at you with a knife)

Scene 9 - Impalement Wheel (A room with a 10 second timer, where Suzane will be on the comtraption, and when the timer hits 0, she'll move close to the rods {like say, 5 feet before it can touch her})

Scene 10 - Crawl passage (A room where you'll have to duck through, and arrows will emerge from the walls {air effect})

Scene 11 - Shotgun Carousel(A room where various victims will be seen spinning on the "carousel" {dummies}. Will be a distraction scare for William to emerge from a boohole with his hand pierced)

Scene 12 - Horsepower Trap (A large garage room, where Evan can be seen trying to pull away from the seat {actor}. Various other victims can be seen below the car, behind it, and in front of it {all dummies}.)

Scene 13 - Adams Apartment (a timed strobe lit room, where you can hear Billys laughter in the distance. A Pigman will emerge from a closet)

Scene 14 - Death Mask (A small room, where Michael will emerge with the Death Mask on him. As he'll beg for help, the mask will slam shut on his face )

Scene 15 - Steam Maze (A red tinted room, where fences line your left and right. A burnt faced Debbie will emerge from behind the fence, and try to swing at you with a power saw)

Scene 16 - Police Station (A small hallway, where Hoffman will emerge from a evidence doorway with a razor blade, and slash at you)

Scene 17 - Angel Trap (A large room with a 1 minute timer, and where Kerry will be seen hanging from the trap. When it hits 0, the trap will rip open her ribcage. )

Scene 18 - Hallway (A hallway where Billy will pop up on a tv, telling you that time is almost up)

Scene 19 - Cycle Wheel (A HUGE room, where the trap can be seen. You can't see it, but you can hear Mitch being torn apart from within it, as blood sprays on you)

Scene 20 - Laser Collars (A small room, where the corpse of Halloran lies on the floor. He'll occasionally spring to life and try to grab at you)

Scene 22 - Game Over! (A large bathroom, where John will walk up towards the doorway, and shout "Game Over!", and close the door on you, as a Pigmen will offer one final scare)

Last edited:
Should i make the Saw haunt a dual run haunt, or make it a normal haunt. Here's what i mean
Facade - Wilson Steel Plant

Main - Tv room

Left- Oxygen Crusher

Right - Razor Box

Main - Hallway

Left - Mausoleum

Right - Ten Pints Of Sacrifice

Main - Shotgun Hallway

Left - Scalping Seat

Right - Impalement Wheel

Main - Crawl passage

Left - Shotgun Carousel

Right - Horsepower Trap

Main - Adams Apartment

Left - Death Mask

Right - Steam Maze

Main - Police Station

Left - Angel Trap

Right - Glass Coffin

Main - Hallway

Left - Cycle Wheel

Right - Laser Collars

Main - Game Over!

Im Official doing the Saw haunt (well, after the SOTD draft). Tell me if this intro dialogue sounds good or not. "Greeting, and welcome. Right now you are probably screaming, and crying. Like a newborn crawling out of the womb. This is significant since today is your day of rebirth. Your path to survival is only if the majority of my test subjects you see will survive. If the majority do not, then i'll leave you in this room to rot.... forever. Live or die, the choice is yours. Let the game begin *billy laughter*

Last edited:
scX749UKt7PsHoltX6SLHnIRuFxG4SUF5w6yyIvS-9G8SMOaYBpuHDph7MjNAO4FPz0toEwvmvFodWU_pizK1svxuKpLl4f0v306ptzgYb9ev_NcM-ciP8qv1ruMNUlsjHBDgAI2

Newsagent's Entrance

The main building is small, and seems deserted. A fallen bicycle lies right next to the door, and some missing posters of people and pets are hung on the doors. Right next to the bicycle, is a smooshed Cornetto cone, the ice cream now liquidated due to the heat. There isn’t much else decoration wise besides a car with a bullet hole in it’s windshield. You then enter inside the building.

Newsagent Store

The room is small and cramped. To the left is a counter, with various news papers about a strange virus spreading on it. There’s also some change. To the right is an opened freezer with a bloody handprint on it. Right next to it is a large puddle of blood with skid marks on it (bloods just painted onto the concrete). You walk past a janitor's closet, and you can hear banging and groaning coming from within. Nothing comes out from the door however, as you exit the room.

The Flat’s Entrance

You then enter back outside, and it’s still empty. Various abandoned cars litter the streets, several with blood stains at the hood. In the center of the room is Shaun’s flat, the gate left open. Right next to the gate is a bloodied soccer ball. As you are about to enter the house, a Zombie Bum scares you from your left, holding his hand out for some change. You enter inside the house.

Living Room

You then enter inside of the living room, and it looks like a pigsty (mostly from Ed). empty beer cans litter the floor, and a cheeto covered controller lies on the table. The T.V is currently playing a News Report about the outbreak. Suddenly, a One Armed Zombie Groom emerges from a nearby door, grabbing at you with it’s one arm. You run towards the next room.

Bathroom

You then enter into a small bathroom, and you see that you’re not alone. Behind the closed shower curtain, there’s a figure standing there (projection). He doesn’t do anything, he doesn’t lunge out from the curtain, he just ...stands there. You enter into the next room.

Backyard

You then enter outside, and it looks normal. There’s a stack of vinyls on the floor, and the sheds wall is broken. Right next to the wall are broken vinyls shattered to pieces. As you walk towards the exit however, Zombie Mary emerges from the left side of a bush. As you back away from her, the Zombie Brute emerges from the right. Both clawing at you, as you exit the room.

Saving Mum

You then enter into a small suburban neighborhood, with Mums house to the left. A crashed car is seen right next to a lightpost. On the floor is a large piece of torn flesh, and it’s still fresh. Suddenly, a Punk Zombie emerges from behind some bushes, and growls at you, as you leave the room.

Liz’s Flat

You then enter into a large yard. To your left is a huge apartment complex, with the doors and windows barricaded. There are several Zombie bodies on the floor, all with their heads beaten or removed. As you are distracted by the bodies, a Zombie Civilian will jump out from behind a tree, fresh blood covering it. You enter into the next room.

Streets

You then enter into the streets. Cars are abandoned, various storefronts have been broken into by looters, and various bodies litter the streets. As you pass one car, Zombie Philip emerges from the car window...but it doesn’t break. Instead, he just slams his hands onto the window, and might honk the horn for another startle. This will all be a distraction for another zombie to pop out from an alley, as you exit the room.

Winchester Entrance

You then enter in the larger area of the streets. Most of the signs of chaos from the previous scene are more noticeable, with the cars actually crashed into various buildings. In the center of the room is The Winchester, surprisingly not wrecked besides a couple windows broken. You can hear from behind the building Shaun trying to lure the horde away, as you enter into the building. However, a Zombie Horde will scare you from the left, making you run into the next room. ()

Pub

You then enter into a large room, that is in the middle of chaos. “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen can be heard blaring from a jukebox, and there’s a broken window to your left. By the window is David (actor) being eaten by various Zombies (half actors, half mannequins). They rip open his stomach and devour his intestines, as blood sprays onto you. As you are distracted by this, a Zombified Barbra emerges from a door and scare you, as you enter into the next room.

The Battle

You then enter into a slightly larger section of the bar, where various zombie bodies litter the area. From behind a counter, Shaun can be seen (arrow in head) shooting at various zombies with the Winchester shotgun. As he urges you to run, Zombie Pete emerges from a hole in the wall and snarls at you, as you exit the room.

Cellar

You then enter into a dark cellar, where multiple wine cellars can be seen to the left and right. Right next to one, is Ed clutching at his neck bite (dummy), as zombie noises can be heard from upstairs. You then enter into the next room.

Streets

You then enter into the zombie covered streets (dummies), with most of them preparing to attack. In the center of the room is a HUGE tank, which has run over multiple zombies. A Zombie that is with the others lunges at you, but is quickly shot at by a Soldier, riddling it with bullets, as you exit the room.

Shed

You then enter into the final room, and it’s...small. The shed wall has been repaired with some duct tape, and a TV has been installed to the corner of the room. The TV is on, and is currently playing a fighting game. As you are distracted by this, Zombie Ed emerges from the darkness, but is quickly stopped by a chain around his neck. You finally exit the maze.

Alright gonna try a treatment for Bloodborne. Gonna be mainly bosses with a few enemies.
dims

Facade: Hunters Dream House

Scene 1: Enter inside the Hunters Dream House. Father Gherman in a wheelchair welcomes you inside and tells you about the hunt and whats going on.
latest

Scene 2: Welcome to Central Yharnam: As you walk by, a werewolf is being burned on a cross. Towns Folk start attacking you with axes, pitchforks, and waving torches at you screaming "AWAY! AWAY!"
Scourge_Beast_Huntsman_Pyre.jpg

Scene 3: The Cleric Beast: As you walk past a bridge, a huge Cleric Beast puppet shrieks at you and tries to attack you.
latest

Scene 4: Father Gascoine Graveyard: As we enter in the graveyard, Father Gascoine rushes at you with his axe while laughing, his music being played in the background, and his dialogue "Ooh, what's that smell... The sweet blood, ooh, it sings to me! It's enough to make a man sick."
As we're about to make a transition, Father Gascoine in his beast form attacks us again.
5d02d861d1fc2ac14f43ecec1b9eeb01eeddc141v2_00.jpg

Pre-release_Gascoigne.jpg

Scene 3: Blood Starved Beast: Tramsition to the Yharnam Cathedral where the whole room is covered in green smoke. Behind the pillars lies the Blood Starved Beast screeching at you blasting poison gas on you.
maxresdefault.jpg

Scene 4: Darkbeast Paarl: After escaping The Blood Starved Beast, you transition into Hypogean Gaol. There, the Darkbeast Paarl tries to swipe attack you. The beast will be another huge puppet and will have electricity projections on it to make it look like it has electricity on it.
bloodborne-ps4-darkbeast-paarl-boss-guide-tips.original.jpg

Scene 5: Rom The Vacuous Spider: Enter into Moonside Lake. Projections will show water on the ground to make it feel like you're walking on water. Rom, used as another puppet, lunges at guests while other spiders attack you.
Rom's_Googly_Eyes.jpg

Scene 6: Martyr Logarius: Enter into a snowy Cainhurst Castle. Martyr Logarious steps off his throne with his scythe and swings it at guests and roars. Costume would be like the size of Krampus.
latest

Scene 7: Mergos Wet Nurse: Transition into The Hunters Nightmare. As you walk into an wide open area, Mergos Wet Nurse in a stilt walker comes at you with scythes in its hand' swinging at you.
latest

Scene 8: Gherman The First Hunter: Welcome back to Hunters Dream after that dreadful nightmare you had to walkthrough. You walk into a flower field and Gherman rises up from his chair and lunges at guests with his scythe.
gehrman-the-first-hunter-1024x576.jpg

Scene 9: The Moon Presence: After Ghermans death, The Moon Presences arrives. Also another puppet, we see the it eating the hunter.
Moon%20Frontal%201.png

Scene 10: "YOU DIED": After being killed by The Moon Presence we walkthrough a black hallway with a projection of the infamous "YOU DIED". To make this funny, you can hear the rage of other gamers and controllers being smashed. Before we exit we see The Hunter in a wheel chair with The Doll. We hear dialogue from an eerie and mysterious voice about the neverending hunt, and the bells begin to toll. The end
825.jpg

Welp, there ya have it. Bloodborne video game maze. I feel like I'd prefer this than a Witcher maze. The bosses were difficult to pick since there was so many to choose. Didn't want to use mostly bosses that were insanely huge so I tried to keep it a bit realistic. Also lots of puppetry would be used if this were a maze. Thoughts? Any bosses I should add?

Last edited:
After some thinking I've decided to update my dream lineup with scarezones.

- The Terminator

- Jaws

- Bloodborne: Welcome to Yharnam

- Metallica: Enter Night

- Dantes Inferno (Original)

- Scary Stories: To Tell In The Dark

- CryptTV

- Dawn Of The Dead (2004)

- Silent Horror (A maze that reimagines classic silent horror films such as Nosferatu, The Cabinet of Dr. Calagari, Dr. Jerkyll and Hyde, Haunted Castle, and The Man Who Laughs)

Scarezones
Main Entrance: Killerz
French: 50s Sci-Fi Horror style
Lower Lot: Bloodborne
Tunnel: Cyberpunk Style Horror
Backlot: Post Apocalyptic Zone
Roaming Hordes: Reapers

Apologize for the DP but feel free to add the locations of each maze and add names to it if you want.