Make your own HHN | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Make your own HHN

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's what my next future 3 haunts will be guys.

MV5BMTg5Mjk2NDMtZTk0Ny00YTQ0LWIzYWEtMWI5MGQ0Mjg1OTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg

250px-Marvel_Zombies_hardcover.jpg

It_%282017%29_poster.jpg

Reactions: chris.g
DREAM HHN LINE UP
DISCLAIMER:
Some of these ideas are kinda dumb and would probably never appear at HHN but hey why the hell not. I may make more detailed descriptions of each of the mazes depending on how I feel.
MAZES
Gore-Field (By hhnlover) - FDTD Area
Dark Crystal - 747 Queue
SCP Best Of House - Metro Sets
All Hallows Evil (Original House) - Mummy Extended Queue
FNAF - JP Queue
Stranger Things Season 3 - Soundstage (I forgot which one it was, sorry)
Candle Cove - Waterworld Queue
Memes Of Murder (Original House) - Parisian Courtyard
Baldi's Basics In Education and Learning - Tram Garage A
Game Of Thrones - Tram Garage B
SCARE ZONES
Cornstalkerz (Scarecrows) - Production Central
Ghostbusters 2 - New York Set
Illuminati Territory - French Street (Exit of Memes of Murder)
The Crypt (Gothic vampires) - Tunnel
Wild Evil West - Metro Sets Gauntlet

Thoughts? I know it's a weird lineup, but still what do you think?

Reactions: hhnlover
DREAM HHN LINE UP
DISCLAIMER:
Some of these ideas are kinda dumb and would probably never appear at HHN but hey why the hell not. I may make more detailed descriptions of each of the mazes depending on how I feel.
MAZES
Dark Crystal - 747 Queue
FNAF - JP Queue
Stranger Things Season 3 - Soundstage (I forgot which one it was, sorry)
SCARE ZONES
Ghostbusters 2 - New York Set

Thoughts? I know it's a weird lineup, but still what do you think?
Im kinda confused with Memes Of Murder. care to explain?

It's sort of a dumb theme. It's kinda like holidays in hell but instead of holidays its based on internet memes. Kinda thought it would be an interesting idea.
If done right, it could be neat. though tbh, all i want is a Shrek Is Love And Shrek Is Live room.

Also i agree about a SCP and a FNAF house as those will be amazing set wise and scare wise. Hell, i've even done a FNAF and SCP haunt draft here before.

Reactions: cdogsumo
If done right, it could be neat. though tbh, all i want is a Shrek Is Love And Shrek Is Live room.

Also i agree about a SCP and a FNAF house as those will be amazing set wise and scare wise. Hell, i've even done a FNAF and SCP haunt draft here before.
I looked at both and they are very fantastic. I might do drafts for Candle Cove and Memes of Murder as those may need a bit more explaining.

CANDLE COVE LAYOUT
Façade - Laughing Stock
Scene 1 - Storm On Deck
Scene 2 - Inside the ship
Scene 3 - Laughing Stock face jumpscare
Scene 4 - Pirate town
Scene 5 - Outside Bravery Cave
Scene 6 - Bodies of Skin Snatcher victims
Scene 6 - Abyssal Monsters
Scene 7 - Lair of Skin Snatcher
Scene 8 - Screaming episode
Finale - Kid watching static on TV
Full draft coming soon!

CANDLE COVE LAYOUT
Façade - Laughing Stock
Scene 1 - Storm On Deck
Scene 2 - Inside the ship
Scene 3 - Laughing Stock face jumpscare
Scene 4 - Pirate town
Scene 5 - Outside Bravery Cave
Scene 6 - Bodies of Skin Snatcher victims
Scene 6 - Abyssal Monsters
Scene 7 - Lair of Skin Snatcher
Scene 8 - Screaming episode
Finale - Kid watching static on TV
Full draft coming soon!
Wow, sounds good. Only thing i'll add is that each room will have a section of the story narrated.

I had a discussion with a friend earlier this week about how people are starting to get nostalgic for the 2000s ( fashion, design trends, etc) and now that we're going into new decade, that nostalgia will prob reach its peak in the late 2020's early 2030's

so...inspired by Orlando's 80's themed HHN heres my plan for a Y2K HHN!

few things to note:

-this is only like half serious lol
-I think some of these properties are owned by Disney now? I'm ignoring that just for the sake of this.
-Some of these are late 90's that spilled into the 2000s (sequels)

Mazes

IP:
  • The Ring-WaterWorld based on American version
  • Scream-FDTD includes 1-3
  • The Descent-Tram Lot
  • Pans Labyrinth-SS
  • Donnie Darko-Mummy queue
Originals :
  • Viper- Tram Lot: Inspired by cheesy action-horrors. (think Blade, Resident Evil, Underworld) A dangerous bioweapon has leaked into the public causing innocent people to turn into venomous fanged creatures.
  • Fright Footage- Parisian Courtyard: Inspired by found footage horror, guests would unravel secrets from a trip into the Louisiana Bayou gone wrong. Similar to Orlando's Dead Exposure, the scareactors and sets would all be green and dowsed in green light to look like night-vision footage.
Scarezones
  • Nip/Tuck Terror-Hollywood Street: Plastic surgery themed sz. I saw Orlando was rumored to get this and thought it would fit well due to celebrity culture in the decade.
  • Millennium Madness-NY: A post-apocalyptic sz based off the 1999 end of the world theory. This zone would be filled with chainsaw wielding scareactors with smashed boxy computers for heads.
  • 13 Ghosts-French Street: Based off the movie
  • Slashers in SPACE-Tunnel: guests would venture into a spaceship tunnel overrun by crazed serial killers. Based off the "horror sequel in space" trend (Jason X & Dracula 3000)
  • Glitched-Backlot: A sz themed around a glitching video game. All of the scareactors would essentially be the same character with a different distorted (glitched) face/body

I had a discussion with a friend earlier this week about how people are starting to get nostalgic for the 2000s ( fashion, design trends, etc) and now that we're going into new decade, that nostalgia will prob reach its peak in the late 2020's early 2030's

so...inspired by Orlando's 80's themed HHN heres my plan for a Y2K HHN!

few things to note:

-this is only like half serious lol
-I think some of these properties are owned by Disney now? I'm ignoring that just for the sake of this.
-Some of these are late 90's that spilled into the 2000s (sequels)

Mazes

IP:
  • The Ring-WaterWorld based on American version
  • Scream-FDTD includes 1-3
  • The Descent-Tram Lot
  • Pans Labyrinth-SS
  • Donnie Darko-Mummy queue
Originals :
  • Viper- Tram Lot: Inspired by cheesy action-horrors. (think Blade, Resident Evil, Underworld) A dangerous bioweapon has leaked into the public causing innocent people to turn into venomous fanged creatures.
  • Fright Footage- Parisian Courtyard: Inspired by found footage horror, guests would unravel secrets from a trip into the Louisiana Bayou gone wrong. Similar to Orlando's Dead Exposure, the scareactors and sets would all be green and dowsed in green light to look like night-vision footage.
Scarezones
  • Nip/Tuck Terror-Hollywood Street: Plastic surgery themed sz. I saw Orlando was rumored to get this and thought it would fit well due to celebrity culture in the decade.
  • Millennium Madness-NY: A post-apocalyptic sz based off the 1999 end of the world theory. This zone would be filled with chainsaw wielding scareactors with smashed boxy computers for heads.
  • 13 Ghosts-French Street: Based off the movie
  • Slashers in SPACE-Tunnel: guests would venture into a spaceship tunnel overrun by crazed serial killers. Based off the "horror sequel in space" trend (Jason X & Dracula 3000)
  • Glitched-Backlot: A sz themed around a glitching video game. All of the scareactors would essentially be the same character with a different distorted (glitched) face/body
Good lineup man. Glad other people are joining the thread. The Descent has SO much potnetial for a maze, with the claustrophobic environments ant terrifying creatures. I used to think Donnie Darko wouldn't make a good haunt, but someone actually did it ( ) . The Ring though im kinda confused, as it's been a while since i've seen the film, but the only haunt scenes i can see is the beginning, the tape, and the end. Other than that, good IP choices. Love the originals, and the only thing i'll suggest for them is that Viper will have a fake trailer play in the queue, similar to Tropic Thunder. Also, maybe have a Apocalyptic Y2K maze based off that old rumor. The scarezones i also love, and i think Glitched can be disturbing.
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
I made few edits
DREAM HHN LINE UP
DISCLAIMER:
MAZES
Dark Crystal - 747 Queue
FNAF - JP Queue
Stranger Things Season 3 - Soundstage (I forgotwhich one it was, sorry)
SCARE ZONES
The First Purge - New York Set
Hollywood Harry’s: Clown Brigade - Roaming

Thoughts? I know it's a weird lineup, but still whatdo you think?

Alright lemme give out my dream lineup

- The Thing
- The Terminator (1984)
- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
- The Witcher: Blood And Wine
- IT Chapter 1 & 2
- Zombieland
- Dantes Inferno (Original)
- Dog Soldiers
- Exterminatorz (Original)
- Mortal Kombat (2020 movie or video game)

Last edited:
Alright lemme give out my dream lineup

- The Thing
- The Terminator (1984)
- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
- The Witcher: Blood And Wine
- IT Chapter 1 & 2
- Zombieland
- Dantes Inferno (Original)
- Dog Soldiers
- Exterminatorz (Original)
- Mortal Kombat
- The Thing - Mummy Queue
- The Terminator (1984) - WW queue
- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark - Parisian Courtyard
- The Witcher: Blood And Wine - Backlot Tent
- IT Chapter 1 & 2 - Soundstage 29
- Zombieland - 747 Area
- Dantes Inferno (Original) - FDTD Area
- Dog Soldiers - JW Queue
- Exterminatorz (Original) - Backlot Tent
- Mortal Kombat - Metro Sets
Added locations for you.

I'm sure I've posted my thoughts on this but I'll update it.

1) The Big Attraction a Resident Evil Maze based off both the first and second game. It will open with you entering the Mansion from the first game and then transition into the city from the second game. The NY set would make the most sense for this.
2) Blumhouse Maze with Paranormal actively, Insidious and Sinister - a similar idea to what they have done before three movies linked in one maze.
3) IT Chapter 1/2
4) Chucky's Cursed Slenderman Tram - Yeah this one is a fun mixing of Chucky and Slenderman. I feel it would be fun if your on your way to drive past the haunted Slenderman Forest and Chucky takes over the Tram making you get out and walk past a hotel of madness before going into the woods facing Slenderman and ending with Chucky dyingto the Slenderman curse.
5) Freddy Vs Jason
6) Scary stories to tell in the dark - I know the film isnt our yet....but I love the designs of these monsters
7) Conjuring Maze

Now on to fun things that would never happen
The Dream works theater is a Five Nights at Freddy Show, It can use the theater to have you watch monitors and use in house ffects to spook guests.
Dementors and Voldemort Meet and greet
Bill and Ted Coming Back as a show
Despicable me ride gets a Halloween Make Over with the Girls First Halloween
Jurassic World in the Dark but with Actors on the ride, Have some people in Raptor Costumes and people bleeding out join the ride in Predators Cover

Oh yeah Scarezones forgot.

Main entrance: Killerz (The concept was so interesting, that I wanna see this become a scarezone so bad)

Tunnel: Cyberpunk style horror

Backlot: Cryptids (Its kinda like Holidayz In Hell where you walk through different scenes. Ex: Bigfoot forest and Chupacabra desert)

French Street: Undead Ninjas

Gauntlet: Apocolyptic SZ with Mad Max inspiration.