Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

One at UOR but two at USH.

That would lend to my confusion.

I feel like it's just such a small building. Unless they get creative with multiple floors like Transformers did, I'm not sure how they would get anything else squeezed in there.

They could gut it and turn it into a show of some sort, but what with T2/Bourne being so close, not sure that's the best option.

I always enjoy this as my first ride in USF though, but I understand enjoying the minions is a bit in the minority.
Probably doesn't help that it's one of the few rides where you're guaranteed to wait outside for most of that queue time. If it can be hit first thing in the morning, then it's definitely good, but waiting an hour in the heat (even if shaded)? Pass.

Probably doesn't help that it's one of the few rides where you're guaranteed to wait outside for most of that queue time. If it can be hit first thing in the morning, then it's definitely good, but waiting an hour in the heat (even if shaded)? Pass.

Yep, this is the biggest reason to rope drop USF. Everything else has slow times, but once lines get long here, it is over. Being at the front of the park does this ride no favors.