Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

FWIW I'm noy sure early morning is the best time to ride it.

When we visited a couple weeks back it seemed most reliable around noon or just after. If you go for opening then you have to fight the crowd and then hope it actually opens with the park. They also seem to add trains earlier in the day which adds 20-30mins.

Most people seem to flock to Hagrid's at park opening. You're better off doing the other rides which have no queue (basically every ride if you go left at port of entry), then by the time you reach Hagrid's it will be noon :grin:

FWIW I'm noy sure early morning is the best time to ride it.

When we visited a couple weeks back it seemed most reliable around noon or just after. If you go for opening then you have to fight the crowd and then hope it actually opens with the park. They also seem to add trains earlier in the day which adds 20-30mins.

Most people seem to flock to Hagrid's at park opening. You're better off doing the other rides which have no queue (basically every ride if you go left at port of entry), then by the time you reach Hagrid's it will be noon :grin:

When you visited, were they still doing mid-day ride opening (11:00 and later) ? Or had they already made the official switch to opening the ride with the park opening?

For the last 1-2 weeks it seems that the ride has opened every day with the park (or by around 9:30).

When you visited, were they still doing mid-day ride opening (11:00 and later) ? Or had they already made the official switch to opening the ride with the park opening?

For the last 1-2 weeks it seems that the ride has opened every day with the park (or by around 9:30).

They switched to 9am openings in the second week of our trip

Just reopened with posted 3 hour. Singles open despite what they were telling people at the entrance

I’ve only ridden twice and both times no Skrewt smoke, and the first time the Skrewt wasn’t moving. Granted, my first ride was opening day and my second was a week later.

Just got in line about 25 minutes ago. Past the egg room in the caves. Motorbikes can be tricky though so we are currently down. Didn’t count how many trains were running but there were large gaps in between of them while I was walking up.

So can anyone talk about the locker situation for Hagrid? What is and isn't allowed on the ride? Can my kids wear their robes? Thanks!