Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Yeah it's perfect lol except when it's packed at times XD well Hollywood is prepping up for the next announcement and we're almost ready to go this year :) anyone's mind changed about what houses they think should be probably on top this year?
It’s the best part of the house and the scariest:grin:

UM is what I’m most hyped for, I think GB will be fun but not really scary, Nightingales I think will be scary and gory like DE last year but not a GOAT.

UM is what I’m most hyped for, I think GB will be fun but not really scary, Nightingales I think will be scary and gory like DE last year but not a GOAT.
I can absolutely agree. I have the most hype for UCM and I have full plans of going into there opening night. I'm also for sure excited for GB due to the number of puppets. Depths of Fear is another one for me. I really wanted a nautical house and I got it! People kept telling me 'it wont happen we already had a nautical scare zone" so HAHA.

Also- what does GOAT mean.

Universal Monsters will definitely be an incredible house, I've wanted it back ever since see Hollywood's, this year I will be attending this event and trying my best to go to Hollywood's event to experience Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman as well to get the best of both houses, I cannot wait :) as for GB, I think it will sorta be like how Poltergeist was last year, it will have its moments but also memorable ones from the film and that make you go "HOW THE HELL DID THEY DO THAT?" kind of feeling you know lol as for Nightingales, they will give it hopefully the same impactful way they had given Blood Prey back at 21, if they keep that level and turn it up abit, that house should be really good

GOAT means Greatest Of All Time

I can absolutely agree. I have the most hype for UCM and I have full plans of going into there opening night. I'm also for sure excited for GB due to the number of puppets. Depths of Fear is another one for me. I really wanted a nautical house and I got it! People kept telling me 'it wont happen we already had a nautical scare zone" so HAHA.

Also- what does GOAT mean.
Greatest of all time