Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

To give an example, the first two weekends AP/FL Discount (F-Mon):
Lowest priced rooms
Cabana 117
Aventura 117
Surfside 142
Sapphire 146
Royal Pacific 212

Haven’t seen Cabana this low in awhile!
Actually the 7 night full week rates are even lower;
I got 10 night at sapphire for 135. Wanted HR but trying to get AP rate their is very difficult.
Also, they changed their 7 day stay and save rate from 35% down to 30% this year.
Cabana 98
Aventure 98
Sapphire 130
Royal 199

FYI the rates for my week in September are actually $20 MORE per night than what I booked. So looks like it will be situation specific.
Are you their the first 2-3 weeks in Sept?

Last edited by a moderator:
The house will end up looking the same as Universal's House of Horrors from 2012 isnt it..... isnt it.....
300px-Say_Sike_Right_Now.jpg

Idk I just don’t see universal messing up monsters I mean it’s one of the big IP’s this year!

They will probably use the props and sets of the past dracula house and past frank house and past wolfman house etc. Which is exactly what they did in 2012.
I just really hope each room is detailed and full of stuff.

I dont mind reused props and sets just as long as it is very detailed. ( meaninh i hope the rooms are super filled with stuff.

They will probably use the props and sets of the past dracula house and past frank house and past wolfman house etc. Which is exactly what they did in 2012.
I just really hope each room is detailed and full of stuff.

I dont mind reused props and sets just as long as it is very detailed. ( meaninh i hope the rooms are super filled with stuff.
I have always wanted to go through those houses so I’m 100% fine with this! I was just worried it would be like 2012 and dead exposure strobes everywhere.

I have always wanted to go through those houses so I’m 100% fine with this! I was just worried it would be like 2012 and dead exposure strobes everywhere.

yeah it could go either way.
If they went with a minimalist aspect it would be like dead exposure. Meh...

IF....they go all out with the props ( even if they are reused) then yeah i would be excited to "revisit" 2009 again. I really hope they didnt go minimalist with it. I really hope not.

yeah it could go either way.
If they went with a minimalist aspect it would be like dead exposure. Meh...

IF....they go all out with the props ( even if they are reused) then yeah i would be excited to "revisit" 2009 again. I really hope they didnt go minimalist with it. I really hope not.
There was so many good scenes in the Monster mazes that year. The flying brides and the "squeezinart" in Dracula, the hook scare and heart rip in Frankenstein, and the transformation and finale scene in The Wolfman. If they bring those scenes back, im not complaining.