Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 475 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we think they’ll do a livestream conference like they did last year to talk about everything coming and maybe announce one or two things? That’d be a good way to announce Ghost in the Graveyard.
I hope and think so. Maybe they will save a few announcements for it. Hopefully, they have a lot of food options this year: Triple Eggos again (please have CRUNCHY waffles this time) Marshmallow Kabobs, Ecto-Cooler cocktail, fried twinkies, Kotton Kandy/blood drinks. So many possibilities. Also, the merch and apparel.

Don't they tweet an emoji that is related to the announcement?
They have this year but not other years. They usually don’t have a tweet like Hollywood does to say something’s coming and besides we did get a tweet from them today saying “Announcement coming soon”.

I hope and think so. Maybe they will save a few announcements for it. Hopefully, they have a lot of food options this year: Triple Eggos again (please have CRUNCHY waffles this time) Marshmallow Kabobs, Ecto-Cooler cocktail, fried twinkies, Kotton Kandy/blood drinks. So many possibilities. Also, the merch and apparel.
Imagine them having s'mores...oh man would I eat so many of those. I'm a sucker for some good smores.

Reactions: Kadath
They are doing S’mores fries.

You joke...but McDonalds already made this a horrifying reality...

chocolate-fries.jpg

Imma guess show & zone announcements Tuesday, Us announcement on Thursday and HoTC announcement next week to round out the IP houses, then Ghost in the Graveyard on Thursday

Bit out there, but would people be up for seeing a 30 minute music concert going through the history of horror with a live orchestra and rock band? Mixture of musical genres, accompanied by either a screen showing the best of horror films throughout the last 100 years, or mixture of screen and live action? I love film scores, and there’s so many great horror scores. Would be amazing to see and hear them played live as originally intended.

Obviously not for this year and probably next, but maybe something different for the future? It may not work for HHN, but something new and different to try at least!

Bit out there, but would people be up for seeing a 30 minute music concert going through the history of horror with a live orchestra and rock band? Mixture of musical genres, accompanied by either a screen showing the best of horror films throughout the last 100 years, or mixture of screen and live action? I love film scores, and there’s so many great horror scores. Would be amazing to see and hear them played live as originally intended.

Obviously not for this year and probably next, but maybe something different for the future? It may not work for HHN, but something new and different to try at least!
Disney did something similar with Pixar! It was absolutely beautiful c: I'd love to see that sort of thing! If it doesn't work for HHN, then maybe it could happen with a local orchestra in orlando?

Disney did something similar with Pixar! It was absolutely beautiful c: I'd love to see that sort of thing! If it doesn't work for HHN, then maybe it could happen with a local orchestra in orlando?
I saw that advertised but was too late to get tickets unfortunately. I love seeing live orchestras play along film. Adds another dimension to what you see and makes its more immersive and emotional. I imagine getting a live orchestra to play multiple times a night, over 2 months isn’t cheap though...

I saw Star Wars A New Hope at the Royal Albert Hall last year, and seeing The Empire Strikes Back next month. Both with a live orchestra playing with the film. Absolutely brilliant experience especially with the acoustics in the venue.

Last edited:
I saw that advertised but was too late to get tickets unfortunately. I love seeing live orchestras play along film. Adds another dimension to what you see and makes its more immersive and emotional. I imagine getting a live orchestra to play multiple times a night, over 2 months isn’t cheap though...

I got to go to Fantasia Live at the Dallas Symphony and it was exactly what I wanted it to be.

Also, I doubt it would ever happen, but how awesome would it be if they got Carpenter to come do a concert for HHN. Of course that would probably have to be at the music plaza and that would just farfanoogin with the lines. But a thought nonetheless.

Reactions: Drummanmatt
Yeah the lagoon show in 2012 was one of my favorite things to watch . It truly was incredible to have that in 2012. It was so great to see live