Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 261 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Opening videos are really showing how little atmosphere there is in the land, it looks so beautiful but like shopping in a store without music. Just a minor change of adding louder sounds and music would make a world of difference.

I mean... we've kinda known that for 3 months now. None of these videos of DHS are gonna show you anything different than what you saw at the DL previews months ago. It's a copy and paste aside from DL having one more entrance/exit.

I mean... we've kinda known that for 3 months now. None of these videos of DHS are gonna show you anything different than what you saw at the DL previews months ago. It's a copy and paste aside from DL having one more entrance/exit.

I guess I just hoped they 'might' learn something and make a simple change - that's what any organisation with sense would do.

I guess I just hoped they 'might' learn something and make a simple change - that's what any organisation with sense would do.
:thumbsup: the fixes should be easy and common sense....but the Executives appear to be arrogant people that won't admit they made some missteps..They could add entertainment/more streetsmosphere/music stuff almost overnight like they added Frozen shows etc. once they realized they underestimated the movie's potential. ...this is kind of the same thing that happened at Universal with F&F. Internally, they know they f _ _ ked up, but they won't change anything because that would be a public admission it's not right.

:thumbsup: the fixes should be easy and common sense....but the Executives appear to be arrogant people that won't admit they made some missteps..They could add entertainment/more streetsmosphere/music stuff almost overnight like they added Frozen shows etc. once they realized they underestimated the movie's potential. ...this is kind of the same thing that happened at Universal with F&F. Internally, they know they f _ _ ked up, but they won't change anything because that would be a public admission it's not right.
Just like the Pandora walk around mech suit guy, I’m sure they’ll add additional entertainment here... but slowly. And with marketing fanfare with each addition.

I didn’t mind the lack of music :shrug: I actually found the sound design of the land to be really impressive. As more walk around Entertainment is implemented, I think it will be very successful in feeling lively.

Reactions: awhen