What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Going to throw this out before anyone else..I'm curious if it's Hook. As mentioned in the past, it isn't like the show wasn't ready, before it was pulled; so perhaps they could find a way to get actors and groups on-board in a quick turnaround? Plus, it isn't like Joe's being more..leaniant on having darker tones with Potter now.

Edit: @ReelJustice beated me to it, but I do think it's an interesting idea.

That would be nutty if it was the case. But I'd be amazed it hadn't leaked already.

It's unlikely that the show is going into a venue with a currently operating show, none of them are currently listen to be closed outside of FFL.

Lagoon show is possible but it was attempted a few years back, and they'd have to close down the walkway between Transformers and F&F.

I feel like the reason behind picking Rob Zombie's first solo album was because he was a breakaway hit then and the videos and imagery he had made for the album was truly killer, that would be amazing to see the Dragula in the zone and to see some of the characters from the songs be in the zone should be really cool, yes it seems obscure but you listen to the album, you could tell those songs definitely paint some cool imagery that would fit in the zone and of course you can't have an RZ zone without zombies lol

I agree. I’m going to be very frustrated if it’s the grand opening of Bourne or a fountain show.

The grand opening of Bourne would at least justify being its' own announcement for...obvious reasons.

If it's just a fountain show then...I don't see why they think it's any bigger of a deal.

Also the Rob Zombie scare zone appears to be in San Fran, NOT the water front. So *shrug emoji*
Confirmed:
  • Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe: Inspired by the heavy metal horror music of Rob Zombie, guests will be surrounded by otherworldly beings, brutal maniacs and menacing machines all while they scream along to Zombie’s haunting lyrics on the streets of San Francisco.

A scarezone for one album? Interesting. Shame they wont include Thunder Kiss 65

On one hand I am disappointed that only one album is being featured, and in my opinion not one of his strongest. On the other, what if they have the Dragula as a prop?!

Hellbilly deluxe is the most "horror themed" album by zombie. The one that has the more horror themed videos and stuff. It makes sense . Thats when he looked the most like a zombie himself too. This is personally my favorite album of his because of these reasons so i wonder what songs they use fron the album

Hellbilly deluxe is the most "horror themed" album by zombie. The one that has the more horror themed videos and stuff. It makes sense . Thats when he looked the most like a zombie himself too. This is personally my favorite album of his because of these reasons so i wonder what songs they use fron the album

but the description also speaks that there will also probably be some characters being based off his movies too which is cool too. :)