Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

It’s so refreshing to not have endless aerials and up-close photos to dissect with this. Getting excited for one tiny glimpse is what used to make following these kind of projects fun. I’m grateful for the coverage people give these days, but it’s definitely taken something away from the anticipation.

This really is looking great though. May have to head back to USJ for this next year, not sure I can wait for the American ones.

If this is opening in Spring (March, April, May) then id think that Mario Kart and Yoshi would have to begin testing relatively soon.

From themeparx.com
72779639_151304589414931_7997987424574293643_n.jpg

From themeparx.com
OMG this is looking so cool, and yeah looking like some DA immersion. I can only think what our SNW is gonna look like with the rumored Donkey Kong area as well. I am loving it. Hurry up and start ours up here in Orlando. No other words but I bet a lot of people may tear up like they do at their first visit and seeing Hogwarts.

I get chills and nearly tear up at these construction pictures anytime they're posted. I'm gonna cry when I see Bowser's Castle 100%, and upon entering the land, someone may need to hold me up lol. Im pretty much as excited if not more exited for SNW than I was for Potter, especially knowing what Universal is capable of when they go all out, which they seem to be doing here.

From themeparx.com

Hey umm... This is pretty awesome but i have to ask, what is that big blue pipe that's looming over the image? It doesn't seem to be connected to the parks but it's weirdly colorful and well-crafted for something so industrial in use.

Hey umm... This is pretty awesome but i have to ask, what is that big blue pipe that's looming over the image? It doesn't seem to be connected to the parks but it's weirdly colorful and well-crafted for something so industrial in use.

It's called the Maishima Sludge Center. It's basically an over the top garbage waste facility that looks like it could be inside of a theme park. Why does it exist like that? Because it's Japan and they can.

It's called the Maishima Sludge Center. It's basically an over the top garbage waste facility that looks like it could be inside of a theme park. Why does it exist like that? Because it's Japan and they can.

Yeah, i mean. Part of me always knew that "cause it's japan" was part of the answer. ;P

Ah yes, the mitochondria that is Japan and why it's always a weird country.

Never change Japan, never change.

From themeparx.com

It's amazing to see the level of scale this land's having, especially to when we still haven't even see prefab for Bowser's yet to boot!

This is getting fun, and I can't wait for the next string of photos.

So we know this is "Spring 2020", are we thinking closer to March/April, or a May/early June opening? Id think if this is opening in March, we'd see testing going on for Yoshi by the end of the year, can't wait to see the ride vehicles!

So we know this is "Spring 2020", are we thinking closer to March/April, or a May/early June opening? Id think if this is opening in March, we'd see testing going on for Yoshi by the end of the year, can't wait to see the ride vehicles!

I'm guessing Late-April/May; but that's more of my..thought process. Although, that's going to depend if they want to be crazy; and launch SNW for Osaka during Golden Week or not.