Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

Right.

One thing I don't like is opening at what appears to be 6-6:30am when the posted time was 8am. I get trying to get as many people through as possible, but if you post an opening time and allow people to base plans on it, they really should have stuck to it. Maybe I would feel differently about it if I was on the ground and having to manage that deluge of people.

You have to be in the park to book it
Thanks - so if I hide an Android device in the bushes and remote access it around 6:30-7ish...... or spoof my GPS..... hmmm.

Thanks - so if I hide an Android device in the bushes and remote access it around 6:30-7ish...... or spoof my GPS..... hmmm.

Unfortunately that won't work as you'll need to have actually tapped in at the turnstiles with your MDE linked admission before the app will allow you to make a reservation ;).

Apparently they went back and added more boarding groups around 11, so it seems to be a rolling delineation based on how well the ride's running throughout the day.

I'd imagine that means that unless the thing flat out dies that everyone in a boarding group gets on today.