Rise of the Resistance - Boarding Passes/Uptimes (DHS) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Rise of the Resistance - Boarding Passes/Uptimes (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So that means that IF boarding groups are 100 people (still all a guess at this point), they’d have called over 16k by now on the day.

That would put per hour capacity somewhere around 1375.
I doubt all guests in a boarding group actually show up every hour, but I could totally believe like 1250/hour for sure today. It was doing so great.

When test and adjust actually works...
It’s still only been a couple days. Hopefully it lasts, but it still has more room to go and have higher/hour capacity as well. The ride should preferably have AT LEAST 1600/hour, but it can do 1800 I believe like Smugglers Run.

Reactions: Alicia
This week on one day the attraction hit now downtimes and "better capacity". I can't define that yet but take it for what's it worth.

How high do the back up boarding groups go? 200?
This is the highest they’ve ever gone. 176 is definitely the end tonight based on how the window is closing on other groups but not opening for new ones anymore.

The park is open until 10, so maybe they got through all the groups?

Reactions: Alicia
This is the highest they’ve ever gone. 176 is definitely the end tonight based on how the window is closing on other groups but not opening for new ones anymore.

The park is open until 10, so maybe they got through all the groups?
Looks like they stopped at 8, which leaves a full two hour window for the final group to arrive.

Reactions: Nick