The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK how weird it could get if it's still entirely in the Studios. Construction?
I can think of one issue, if this refers to guest flow.

If AoV or some sort of stage show is returning to the streets by Mel's, and Cafe La Bamba is to be used as a house, that section is going to bottleneck in a painfully bad way. You'll have 2 scare zones, two shows (stage and lagoon), and a house all converging. Plus, the Shrek house dumps everyone out in that direction, sorta.

The former.

Sounds like last year was a swan song for a traditional house location.

Ah, well it will be interesting to say the least. Luckily I'm getting frequent fear pass this year, so I'll have the new arrangement mastered by mid-September hopefully :)

If I had to bet it’s one soundstage that might be in use for some sort of theme park development (remember filming for Gringotts?) or original Parade are my guesses.

Reactions: londonwerecat
My personal bet is Shrek. But, if it is one of the soundstages, is it then possible that AoV (if coming back, and not in FF) might get moved to Music Plaza?

I know that's an incredibly large queue area, but the area near Mel's could get really crowded this year with a stage, the entrance to the lagoon show, a SZ, and the potential exit of a house (if it isn't just an up-charge house).

My personal bet is Shrek. But, if it is one of the soundstages, is it then possible that AoV (if coming back, and not in FF) might get moved to Music Plaza?

I know that's an incredibly large queue area, but the area near Mel's could get really crowded this year with a stage, the entrance to the lagoon show, a SZ, and the potential exit of a house (if it isn't just an up-charge house).

Hmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.