The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna clarify something, as I don't want anyone to feel intimidated to ask a question.

I understand it's a daunting task to go through 165 pages of info, especially when a majority of it is speculation and conjecture; BUT when the conversation about your question of interest is just a couple pages ago (there's even a post I made on the previous page directly addressing it), you're gonna get some grief over it.

I’ll throw in thoughts about a possible location being lost and logistics becoming interesting:

MIB Tent. I know it’s been seen, but it wouldn’t be the first time higher-ups pushed through construction that resulted in the loss of an HHN venue already in construction.

If FF gets demolished anytime soon, the MIB tent would be a no go. It took them forever to get it approved due to pyro concerns. Active demolition that close would probably make the city unhappy.

That would, also, have them lose a stage show venue. Logistics would be severely impacted.

I just wanna clarify something, as I don't want anyone to feel intimidated to ask a question.

I understand it's a daunting task to go through 165 pages of info, especially when a majority of it is speculation and conjecture; BUT when the conversation about your question of interest is just a couple pages ago (there's even a post I made on the previous page directly addressing it), you're gonna get some grief over it.

Is it possible to keep a permanent sticky post at the top of each page regarding this? Might make it easier for all parties.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I’ll throw in thoughts about a possible location being lost and logistics becoming interesting:

MIB Tent. I know it’s been seen, but it wouldn’t be the first time higher-ups pushed through construction that resulted in the loss of an HHN venue already in construction.

If FF gets demolished anytime soon, the MIB tent would be a no go. It took them forever to get it approved due to pyro concerns. Active demolition that close would probably make the city unhappy.

That would, also, have them lose a stage show venue. Logistics would be severely impacted.
Losing a house location and a show venue would be an absolute nightmare.

And that side of the park would feel REALLY empty..

Status
Not open for further replies.