Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is that a Meet & Greet/Photo Op stage in the middle of the Courtyard and is it permanent? It seems to be taking up a lot of valuable space. Also it seems as there are only 2 large sets of scaffolding (Bowsers facade and DK entrance) left.

I wonder what's in that building labeled Factory...
Yup, it’s the land’s main gift shop.

Is that a Meet & Greet/Photo Op stage in the middle of the Courtyard and is it permanent? It seems to be taking up a lot of valuable space. Also it seems as there are only 2 large sets of scaffolding (Bowsers facade and DK entrance) left.

the courtyard stage is permanent. There’s more space around it, this angle is just distorting reality.

My only concern, and from the beginning, is the size. It looks TIGHT. So does Diagon though, so ill see how this plays out. Gotta hope with Mario Kart, the gaming, Yoshi, dining, and shop (shops?) that this is able to spread the crowds out. While id impinge the queues for Yoshi and MK are large, if they ever overflow the building and crowd into the land its going to be really tough to navigate imo. Im sure these are all factors they have thought of however, I mean we all are aware that the MK queue can hold tons of people so thats good.

Other than that, it looks literally perfect. Having an awful day so this was just what I needed!

My only concern, and from the beginning, is the size. It looks TIGHT. So does Diagon though, so ill see how this plays out. Gotta hope with Mario Kart, the gaming, Yoshi, dining, and shop (shops?) that this is able to spread the crowds out. While id impinge the queues for Yoshi and MK are large, if they ever overflow the building and crowd into the land its going to be really tough to navigate imo. Im sure these are all factors they have thought of however, I mean we all are aware that the MK queue can hold tons of people so thats good.

Other than that, it looks literally perfect. Having an awful day so this was just what I needed!
True but there are 3 levels here and at least 2 levels that have inside entertainment, food and shops. If you put this 3 levels pie next to each other the land is quite a considerable size.
Anyway, this looks amazing and note to myself to put on shades to survive all those bright colors.

True but there are 3 levels here and at least 2 levels that have inside entertainment, food and shops. If you put this 3 levels pie next to each other the land is quite a considerable size.
Anyway, this looks amazing and note to myself to put on shades to survive all those bright colors.
Very true, I guess I'm more worried about lines heading into the courtyards at all. It'll be fine as I remember I had the same worry about Diagon. I never travel during peak times anyways so for myself this isn't really a major concern, but certainly noteworthy.

My thoughts too, it does look tight. However, I wonder if so because they just didn't have as much room to work with?
Maybe Epic Universe may have a bit more room? Who knows. But I guess once we're inside and walking around it won't look so congested. So freaking excited!!

My thoughts too, it does look tight. However, I wonder if so because they just didn't have as much room to work with?
Maybe Epic Universe may have a bit more room? Who knows. But I guess once we're inside and walking around it won't look so congested. So freaking excited!!
It all helps with immersion, honestly. Im thinking with how much their is to do, even with the small-ish space that they'll be fine. Crowds should spread evenly id hope

Reactions: IndyRs
Epic Universe will be the exact same land but with Donkey Kong's area added.

My guess is this won't feel any more packed than Diagon Alley does. The multiple levels will help as well.

My guess is this won't feel any more packed than Diagon Alley does. The multiple levels will help as well.
thats my thinking too, will work like Diagon. My hope at least haha but its certainly noteworthy with these aerials. The main concern is the meet and greet courtyard area, if queues for that get long that'll cause some congestion down there but hopefully its nothing crazy.

Question is - does DK open at EU or at USJ first? My money is 100% on USJ.

I'm sure they have considered this already by using hardwearing paints/materials but I do find myself wondering how they are going to keep this place looking clean and colorful. The yellow and green flooring in particular...