General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's also the possibility they're either not quite done, and/or are waiting until they're planning on reopening to add more stuff that would have to withstand elements. It's hard to tell if the other animatronics are not present for refurb, though.

Also, I feel like I can faintly see another prop right where the Gyrosphere is, but it's hard to tell what it is. Part of me wants to say it's a better looking dead Pteranadon?
View attachment 12161
dead Pteranadon...CV probably got it.

Five Fires recently posted a video and made a good point: whenever the park actually reopens, will JW be ready? The ride is drained right now, and even if the new Indo is installed they will still need to test it and make sure timing is correct for the boats.

How soon do you expect the ride to open once the park does?

Five Fires recently posted a video and made a good point: whenever the park actually reopens, will JW be ready? The ride is drained right now, and even if the new Indo is installed they will still need to test it and make sure timing is correct for the boats.

How soon do you expect the ride to open once the park does?

Since we’re likely at least a few months away from re-opening, I don’t see an issue. They could refill the lagoon and conduct tests within a matter of weeks assuming all the work is done.

Reactions: Adam RG and chris.g
Following video mentions speculation that a new raptor animatronic was added to Predator Cove:

It’s so strange to me... I don’t know of a single person who thinks Predator Cove is fine as is. The general consensus has been that it definitely needs something there to spice it up.

And then in this video, the guy is saying that the addition of the gyrosphere (and the theoretical raptor he discusses) in the area is a bad thing because it’s Universal making the ride... “family friendly“? What?

It’s such a bizarre complaint to me to hear someone insinuating Universal should’ve left Predator Cove as is when it’s consistently been the one major complaint about the ride (other than the I-Rex A mode desire) since it opened.

It’s so strange to me... I don’t know of a single person who thinks Predator Cove is fine as is. The general consensus has been that it definitely needs something there to spice it up.

And then in this video, the guy is saying that the addition of the gyrosphere (and the theoretical raptor he discusses) in the area is a bad thing because it’s Universal making the ride... “family friendly“? What?

It’s such a bizarre complaint to me to hear someone insinuating Universal should’ve left Predator Cove as is when it’s consistently been the one major complaint about the ride (other than the I-Rex A mode desire) since it opened.
It's also from the same guy who said "rumored" Mario Kart ride. I hate hearing people say rumored, we know its Nintendo Land and we know what ride it is. Universal Years ago told us. So to me this blogger is kinda just talking out his butt.

I hope they added those two things, don't think it will fix that part but will make it more interesting.
I know it would only fix it at night but even if they just added some new lighting/sounds to make it seem like other dinosaurs where in the cove with you that could go a long way to making the area feel more "alive"

I think the 'family friendly' part he's referring to is the removal of the bloody streaks on the walls. Can anyone confirm the blood is now gone or being covered up in Predator Cove?

Reactions: Disneyhead
It's also from the same guy who said "rumored" Mario Kart ride. I hate hearing people say rumored, we know its Nintendo Land and we know what ride it is. Universal Years ago told us. So to me this blogger is kinda just talking out his butt.

I mean, they haven't exactly specified anything for Nintendo on USH, only that it was "coming" to USH.

It's coming, yes, but they haven't exactly been detailing the version for Hollywood.

I think the 'family friendly' part he's referring to is the removal of the bloody streaks on the walls. Can anyone confirm the blood is now gone or being covered up in Predator Cove?

From the drone aerials, you can notice that the blood is gone.

Technically speaking it is still "rumored". The only thing Universal officially announced was a partnership and plans to add Nintendo "experiences" to their parks.

They should have added the Indominus poking his head out of the busted fence in it's paddock. It's just one big empty space.
Something in there would be nice, but Indominus wouldn't make sense unless they reworked the area even further because that would mean he broke out of his paddock, slashed up the walls in the area then climbed back in his cage.

They should have added the Indominus poking his head out of the busted fence in it's paddock. It's just one big empty space.
I kind of just assumed before it opened that's what might happen because it LOOKS like something is going to happen. Maybe it'll be in the future.

Something in there would be nice, but Indominus wouldn't make sense unless they reworked the area even further because that would mean he broke out of his paddock, slashed up the walls in the area then climbed back in his cage.
I"d forgo story continuity for a badass lunging Indo head or a tail swoosh or something.

Reactions: Kevin McCane

Well no because the smashed gate is before the blood scratched walls.

Found some interesting tidbits from Theme park shark’s live chat last night. At the 23 minute mark of this video, he says his sources are telling him that the Jurassic World ride is likely not opening whenever Universal Hollywood decides to reopen to the public. And at the 59:30 mark, he answers a question regarding the addition of the gyrosphere to the predator cove:

Reactions: Alicia

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts