Universal Orlando Increases Ticket Prices | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Increases Ticket Prices

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No, instead you have a cluster**** of cars spilling out of the parking-ticket booths not knowing whether to turn into the right or left garage because there is no person directing them and cones that are scattered haphazardly with no clear direction of where to drive.

I've seen four accidents, might I add. Two just after the tolls and two inside the garages on the ramps. Disney? Zero (and I've worked there six years).

Wow. Yeah, Universal's parking is confusing as hell sometimes and that's me with crazy experience.

If you ever make it to Universal Studios Hollywood, you HAVE to pay for Preferred Parking. We were one of the first ones there in the morning and when we parked, we could literally see the Universal Studios globe and archway from our rearview mirror. We died laughing. Now THAT'S Preferred.

Wow. Yeah, Universal's parking is confusing as hell sometimes and that's me with crazy experience.

If you ever make it to Universal Studios Hollywood, you HAVE to pay for Preferred Parking. We were one of the first ones there in the morning and when we parked, we could literally see the Universal Studios globe and archway from our rearview mirror. We died laughing. Now THAT'S Preferred.

I've never been to USH :'( I hear their backlot tour is AMAZING. I've only been to Cali once in my life. I did DLR but still, I need to USH. And soon.

I've never been to USH :'( I hear their backlot tour is AMAZING. I've only been to Cali once in my life. I did DLR but still, I need to USH. And soon.

I do a few rides on their Mummy and JP, the backlot tour, see Waterworld, and call it a day and that's worth the ticket price for me.

After going to Kings Island this year they did something interesting I thought. They have different vendors in the park for food sales. They had a local pizza chain, they had skyline chili and October may remember who else but the prices were roughly a dollar more then there normal prices(we ate at skyline in Kentucky) is how i noticed the pricing. So they I figured made money on them paying rent rather then the park having to foot all the food bills.

But were any of those at a counter service theme park restaurant? :lol:

Nope those are some of the worst :lol: However one type of restaurant I do feel that WDW is lacking somewhere on property is a high end burger place. There are a ton of them all over Vegas and the burgers they serve are delicious.

I thought Peco's had some stellar burgers...

Nothing over the counter is too stellar, the best part about Peco's is the topping bar, I sometimes order myself food, and then ask for an extra fries tray and go to the topping bar and make myself a free salad and grab a dressing they have there :lol:

Nothing over the counter is too stellar, the best part about Peco's is the topping bar, I sometimes order myself food, and then ask for an extra fries tray and go to the topping bar and make myself a free salad and grab a dressing they have there :lol:

Sci-Fi Diner had Burgers that were pretty good, too. They weren't over the counter. I do love Pecos' burgers though.

I can't speak of Universal or Disney but I would guess it would be around the same, but only 6% of Sea World guest pay full price to get in the park... there are so many discounts for all the parks.... I do agree every parks price is sky high but wanted to throw that out there

I'll be going to UO April 17-18. I'm looking for (4) 2 day - park to park tickets. I was about ready to buy them online when i realized how much they are now. Almost $600 for 4 of us. YIKES!

Does anyone know of any discounts or coupons available anywhere. I didn't realize tickets have gone up that much. Thanks for the info!

I'll be going to UO April 17-18. I'm looking for (4) 2 day - park to park tickets. I was about ready to buy them online when i realized how much they are now. Almost $600 for 4 of us. YIKES!

Does anyone know of any discounts or coupons available anywhere. I didn't realize tickets have gone up that much. Thanks for the info!

working my magic will let you know soon

Reactions: 1.21Gigawatts
Yeah, my family is planning a quick trip in June. We only have a week and wanna try and do everything. But unless you buy a week, Universal is so expensive.

working my magic will let you know soon

Thank You kind sir!

Yeah, my family is planning a quick trip in June. We only have a week and wanna try and do everything. But unless you buy a week, Universal is so expensive.

I usually stay onsite for one night and do the two day - park to park option, making sure to get there early the first day so we can head to the parks. With express passes from staying onsite, we have always had more than enough time to do everything at the two parks in two days. Just throwing that out there...

Last edited:
I usually stay onsite for one night and do the two day - park to park option, making sure to get there early the first day so we can head to the parks. With express passes from staying onsite, we have always had more than enough time to do everything at the two parks in two days. Just throwing that out there...

That's a great idea, but not really an option since we're using a timeshare week. But if we can't do everythingggggggg, it's okay. Two days should be plenty, it's just finding the right price.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts